We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.7/5
288 reviews
Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

    Reviews and Ratings

    97% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    4.3/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 20, 2019

    Condiment favourite

    What's not to like about Heinz ketchup. It's a staple in our household and I wouldn't choose any other brand to supply our house. It may be a little more then the other brands but the extra cost is well worth it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.2/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 20, 2019

    Sour Tomato ketchup-i shall pass

    Having tried other brand for tomato ketchup I decided to experiment with Heinz ketchup and I found it to be bit sour to my taste and din't meet my expectations. Would probably not repurchase it.

    People looking for ketchup which is not sweet but sour can definitely give it a try. The mini bottles are hardly available in stores so think well before buying a huge one. :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 18, 2019

    Its gotta be Heinz

    We love our Heinz ketchup! It is the only ketchup we will use. The taste is outstanding and compliments any meal. If we go somewhere else to eat and are given any other brand ketchup we can tell instantly that it's not Heinz ketchup. It really is true what they say.. its gotta be Heinz

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 14, 2019

    Best ketchup ever!

    Love this ketchup to the last drop! Always a staple in our kitchen! Use it with all different types or cuisine. We love it with eggs, chicken, potatoes and samosas

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 03, 2019

    No other comes close!!!

    No other comes close!!
    I've been & will be a faithful customer as there is no compare to Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
    You can't give up quality and taste for cheaper brands, nothing compares ~ Mmmmmmmm :)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 23, 2019

    Bon produit Heinz

    Le ketchup Heinz fait partie de ma vie, il a très bon goüt et d'un beau rouge épais. J'en mange avec presque tout bon avec des pätés à la viande, pain à viande et plus. Essayez le ça vaut la peine et je suis certaine que vous ne voudriez plus savoir des autres marques.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 19, 2019

    Yum yum

    I eat ketchup on a lot of things and this ketchup is very tasty it’s always my first choice when I need to buy more. I would definitely recommend this

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 05, 2019

    The best

    Il n’y a pas de meilleure marque de Ketchup au monde meilleure que Heinz. Je veux dire même les créateurs de Ketchup d’autres marque prennent le Heinz! C’est le meilleur au monde je vous le dit! De plus, c’est le seul que j’achète depuis que j’ai essayé une autre marque trop vinaigrée.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 28, 2018

    The only brand we ever use

    Heinz ketchup is the only brand we use at our house. I have tried purchasing other brands, but my sons notice the difference, and prefer Heinz. Other brands can be watery and runny. Heinz has a great texture and taste. The perfect condiment!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 28, 2018

    Heinz ou rien

    J’ai déjà fait l’essaie d’autre marque de ketchups mais on revient toujours avec le heinz ça goûte la tomate pas une saveur de tomate avec trop de vinaigre non non le mélange est parfait et de plus c’est le seul que je suis capable de le digérer!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.