Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

January 19, 2019

Yum yum

I eat ketchup on a lot of things and this ketchup is very tasty it’s always my first choice when I need to buy more. I would definitely recommend this

January 05, 2019

The best

Il n’y a pas de meilleure marque de Ketchup au monde meilleure que Heinz. Je veux dire même les créateurs de Ketchup d’autres marque prennent le Heinz! C’est le meilleur au monde je vous le dit! De plus, c’est le seul que j’achète depuis que j’ai essayé une autre marque trop vinaigrée.

December 28, 2018

The only brand we ever use

Heinz ketchup is the only brand we use at our house. I have tried purchasing other brands, but my sons notice the difference, and prefer Heinz. Other brands can be watery and runny. Heinz has a great texture and taste. The perfect condiment!

Heinz ou rien

J’ai déjà fait l’essaie d’autre marque de ketchups mais on revient toujours avec le heinz ça goûte la tomate pas une saveur de tomate avec trop de vinaigre non non le mélange est parfait et de plus c’est le seul que je suis capable de le digérer!!

The best test

My family and I really like ketchup. Specially Heinz, because the high quality of this product. Tests very good in many type of foods. We always buy big size for lasting more!

December 28, 2018

Heinz tomato ketchup is the best!

Heinz tomato ketchup is so good! It is very versatile and can be put in recipes as well as basic use. The flavour is 👌. It is not a runny ( or watered down) texture. Also it doesn't cost a lot to buy,and sometimes it can go on sale.

October 16, 2018

Everyone's go to

We stock up in my house when it comes to this! I mean come on everyone's kids LOVE Heinz ketchup. My kids use this with everything!! If you say you don't like Heinz ketchup there's something wrong with you.

September 28, 2018

We love Heinz!

We have tried almost every kind of ketchup out there. My boys will not eat ketchup unless it is Heinz. The flavor is great and unique. I use Heinz ketchup in a variety of ways, and recipes. It is a great ketchup and Heinz is a must have in our house!

September 28, 2018

There really isn't no other kindz ince you've tasted Heinz

In our household there are many products that I purchase in different brands however Heinz ketchup is not one of them. I have 6 children and they can all tadte the difference if its not Heinz. As the saying goes "There's no other kinds once you've tasted Heinz. "

September 25, 2018

The only ketchup

Heinz ketchup is the only ketchup we will use in my house. It has a special taste that is somewhat sweet that we really like. I don't only use ketchup for my hotdogs or fries, I also use it in my meatloaf and other recipes. I like how you can pretty much buy Heinz at any store, grocery store, gas stations, even CVS and Walgreens.