Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

August 11, 2017

The only Brand I use

Always taste the same. It's yummy and is the perfect side or topping to your choice of food. The only thing I was suggest is shaking the bottle before you use it because sometimes water separates ans makes it runny .

July 05, 2017

Great Ketchup- Comparable To Other Brands

This ketchup is mildly sweet and tangy, just like a ketchup should be. With that said, I personally cannot tell the difference between the taste of Heinz Ketchup compared to other brands. I often buy the Great Value (Wal Mart) brand ketchup and like it just the same. I do like the Heinz bottle, which makes it easy to squeeze out a reasonable amount of ketchup at a time (not too much, not too little) and allows you to use the ketchup until the last drop.

July 04, 2017

Great tasting Ketchup!

I am a fan of Heinz Ketchup. I don't find it tastes much different than the knock off brands but it does have a good flavor. I like ketchup with french fries, Kraft Dinner, hot dogs, hamburgers and other classic foods. I find this ketchup has the right amount of sweet and tangy. The texture is smooth and there are no awkward clumps. The bottle is easy to use and when you squeeze you get a good amount of ketchup. The price is reasonable.

June 22, 2017

I've never found a ketchup that compares to Heinz.

This is the ketchup of my childhood and I've never found one worthy of replacing it my whole life. It has a great colour and a bright zing to the taste. The squeeze bottle is convenient and makes sure every bit of the product can be used easily.

June 21, 2017

One of a kind

I've always been that kid that eats ketchup with everything. I don't know what they are doing different at Heinz because there is no other ketchup as good as this. Even if i was given free ketchup I'd go buy Heinz

June 21, 2017

Ketchup makes everything better!

Nothing compares to Heinz ketchup! It's sweet and tangy and so smooth. It's the perfect condiment for any burger, hot dog, or any sandwich. It also works great in sauces as an alternative to tomato paste. Heinz just has this unique instant recognizable taste that I can't find with any other ketchup brand!

June 20, 2017

Yummy

This is the only brand we buy. We have tried others but they don't taste as nice, nor do they last as long as Heinz Ketchup. I love how it's not too thick and yet it's not too runny.

2.7/5

June 16, 2017

I use to only buy Heinz but now I refuse.

Leamington was home to Heinz and a lot of their products. A few years agoe Heinz decided it was in their best interest to pull and many of our local people lost their jobs. And it was devastating to the community out of respect to try to support local. I refuse to buy any of their products.

June 16, 2017

Ketchup Heinz

Rien n'est meilleur que le ketchup Heinz. Il rend tout aliment savoureux. Je ne peux m'en passer. Ça vaut la peine de payer pour la marque. Chez nous, nous en passons en très grandes quantités.

June 15, 2017

Only ketchup I've used since I was a little girl. Couldn't i

What can ya really say about Heinz Ketchup other than there is no other. No competitors have even come close to making a ketchup that is as good as Heinz. It is the only brand to use. There's just some things you can't cheap out on and ketchup is one of things. #Heinz4Life