Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

Texas, United States

Buy this again and again

Heinz is a brand that you can find quite often in our family kitchen. Especially their ketchup! My kids prefer this brands taste above most other brands. We have tried to get them to use other brands but they just know the difference and they don't get tricked! HaHaHa We usually purchase their Natural Ketchup options that are on the store shelves.

We switched to French's

When Heinz decided to shut down it's Canadian operation we switched to French's. French's took over the plant and hired most of the workers back. I cannot tell the difference after changing. Companies that don't support us shouldn't be supported by us.

April 29, 2020

The slow thick ketchup with the best flavour

Heinz ketchup is the only ketchup in our fridge or pantry The flavour is robust and full of tomatoey goodness. It is very thick so stays where you put it on your plate. I use it for cooking as well as an everyday condiment. It is jokingly called the Page sauce in our home

April 28, 2020

No brand can beat this one !

Every body in my house love ketchup Heinz
    If my husband a other brand no one what’s it !!

Ici tout le monde adore que le ketchup Heinz , si mon mari achète une autre marque personne va en prendre !

February 13, 2020
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Nothing compares

My son loves ketchup and he won't have any other brand than Heinz and tbh I have to agree with him, we have tried budget brands and they don't have the same taste we all know and love.

February 13, 2020

Only ketchup that i buy

Heinz ketchup is only brand that i buy , heniz ketchup for life 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Love the taste the packaging and .... ❤️Every thing is great 👍 🥰🥰🥰🥰

December 22, 2019

A great condiment, should have available all the time.

I use Heinz Tomato Ketchup in my meatloaf and Italian recipes. It gives a little extra taste and is so easy to use. We also dip our grilled cheese sandwiches, yummy.

December 22, 2019

Heinz Ketchup

As far as ketchup goes, Heinz is definitely the king of ketchup. The store brand look-alikes just don't seem to fit the bill with their attempt to clone this product. It has just the right consistency, and the right flavor, that makes it hard to beat.

October 24, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Not bad, but expensive!

Everyone loves Heinz, right? Yes , but not the prices! Love the product, tastes great (but not as thick as it used to be), however I do think you can get other similar products for a lot less dosh!!

October 19, 2019

Classic!

There is no better ketchup then Heinz Original Tomato Ketchup . We buy Costco-sized, due to a family member's obsession. They sometimes have a few fries with their ketchup. We've tried store brands and other name brands, but we keep coming back to Heinz. This version has the right balance of sweet and tart, and the right consistency as well.There's a reason it's a classic.