Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser Reviews

Got spot prone skin? This refreshingly cool formula works to deep clean by removing over 99% of blemish-causing dirt and oil. It’s ideal for oily, blemish-prone complexions, as the formula contains witch hazel and salicylic acid. It works to control oil and to deep clean for clear pores. Gentle enough for everyday use, Dermatologist tested.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

October 14, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great Pore Cleanse, But Not for Normal/Sensitive Skin

Does what it says: cleanses out the pores, but it's also very harsh on my skin and dries it out. Most Biore cleansers state on the label what type of skin they're for, but this one doesn't and I assumed it's for all skin-types. I'm disappointed that because it's so harsh I can't use it more than twice a week, if even that, so a warning on the label would have come in handy.

That said, I recommend it for people with oily skin, as it clears out most blackouts after one usage.

March 11, 2021

Refreshing

I love testing out Biore products and I was even more excited to try the cleanser with witch hazel because I suffer from a lot of acne break outs. I love the packaging for this and was surprise that the smell of the product wasn't strong for a acne product which is awesome! I have tried this both in the morning and in the evening. It help clear up my break outs and leaving my skin smooth! Anyone who suffers with break out should try this out!

November 29, 2020

tones and great

My face feels clean and fresh with Biore products and this one does not disappoint! Recommend this witch hazel toner over the other brands.good for cleansing face, and clearing impuriteds

September 02, 2020

Great cleanser

I have very oily, acne prone skin. I enjoy using this cleanser. My face has not broken out from using it and it has helped to get my skin under control. It foams up nicely, and leaves my face feeling very fresh and clean. There is no residue left behind as there is with some cleansers. I will continue to use this product as I finally sound something that works well for me.

June 19, 2020

Must have

I love this cleanser. I have oily skin and I am always struggling to find a good cleanser that doesnt leave my skin feeling heavy. I have been using this for a couple of months and it leaves my skin noticably clearer and feels amazing.

November 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Felt amazing

I really like this cooling cleaner,I have used a few different ones over the years but I really liked the texture and how clean and fresh it made my skin feel after. There was no redness or irritation to the skin, would recommend this to anyone.

Essex, United Kingdom

Makes my skin feel amazing

This is a great face clenser. It has got a lovely smell and makes my face feel soo amazing and refreshed. Would definitely recommend this product! 100%!!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Super fresh faced

I really enjoy using this cleanser. It's actually a lightly foaming face wash and it has something in it that gives that cooling feeling (kind of like menthol but it doesn't smell that way) which is really refreshing and invigorating.
    It didn't necessarily feel like a deep clean but I only get that feeling after a face scrub anyway.
    It did leave my skin feeling clean and fresh dn I will happily use the bottle up and rebuy.

Manchester, United Kingdom

I just love this

I'm not a big fan of face wash, that was until I tried this,
    its amazing it's got a real cool feel to it, a bit minty if some manages to get into my mouth, and my face afterwards is so soft and smooth,

I'm buying this again when it runs out I just love it, it's my new favourite fave product

November 16, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Love this

So refreshing and really helped to clear my skin. I am now using this as part of my daily routine quick and easy to apply I would highly recommend to busy working mums