Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser Reviews

Got spot prone skin? This refreshingly cool formula works to deep clean by removing over 99% of blemish-causing dirt and oil. It’s ideal for oily, blemish-prone complexions, as the formula contains witch hazel and salicylic acid. It works to control oil and to deep clean for clear pores. Gentle enough for everyday use, Dermatologist tested.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

November 16, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Love this

So refreshing and really helped to clear my skin. I am now using this as part of my daily routine quick and easy to apply I would highly recommend to busy working mums

November 15, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Refreshingly cool cleanser

I was excited to try this as I think I have only used Bioré nose strips before so I was intrigued to try the new products added to their range. With their expertise in unclogging pores, a cleanser seems like a natural addition and I like that it is different from other cleansers I've tried.

It has a slightly soapy, yet fresh, botanical fragrance and gives a gentle lather. What makes this different from other cleansers is the refreshingly zingy, cooling effect on my skin. It's like my face has had a blast of fresh, Arctic air, enhancing the deep cleansing properties and leaving my skin feeling purified and refreshed.

November 14, 2019
    Florida, United States

Biore cleanser

I enjoyed using this face wash I felt like it purified my skin from all the makeup and dirt that had built up throughout the day or on days I didn’t wear makeup I felt it helped to keep my skin clean and help prevent spots from forming.

The mask smells menthol/minty and is cooling on the skin which I like as you can feel it physically cleansing your skin deep down.

It was super foamy once lathered in which I was glad about as there’s nothing worse than a cleanser that’s really dry and doesn’t slip around the skin when your working it in as you feel like your not getting as good a job done at really cleansing your skin deeply.

You get a fairly big bottle for the price which is great and I like that it’s a pump cleanser as it’s a lot less messy to use than other cleansers and a lot more hygienic to use if you share cleansers with other people e.g at a salon etc.

I like that the cleanser has the added benefit of witch hazel as you know aswell as cleansing your skin the cleanser is helping prevent spots and rid of some of that bad bacteria on the surface of your skin.

The cleanser didn’t make me break out which I’m glad about and my skin did look a lot clearer after using this for a continuous period I noticed my skin was healing a little faster from previous breakouts (for reference I have combination skin, only oily in the T zone and only get spots every now and then in small quantities) and I was experiencing less breakouts.

Overall I enjoyed using this cleanser paired with the pore strips and will continue to use them in my daily skincare routine. I can’t wait to see what else my skin gains from using this cleanser and I recommend you try it if you have a similar skin type to mine.

November 14, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Fantastic

This has been really amazing it has really helped my with my skin it’s left my skin feeling soft and not dry. I would recommend this to anyone that needs help with pores

Andalusia, Spain

Loved this!

I loved this face wash! The smell and texture were lovely and it left my skin feeling so fresh and clean. After using it for a few days, I definitely saw and felt a difference in my skin!

Florida, United States

Long lasting, great feel on skin

This gentle but deep cleanser feels great on skin and has helped to clean my pores and spots thoroughly. Its gentle so didn't cause any redness or additional irritation. I would recommend this for a quick wash.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

This is brilliant, will be buying again.

I love this stuff it smells gorgeous, The texture of it is just right!
    It really does do what it says on the bottle its lovely & cooling on your face. Not only that but its a cleanser!
    I found my skin to be really smooth & clear after using this for the last 4 weeks.
    Its been that good i have been out to get more for my daughter use too!
    Its so lovely but really nice and kind to your skin. Ive been looking for something like this that helps to clean & look after my skin!
    I very very much recommend this to everyone.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Makes my skin feel amazing

It was my first time trying this and it made my skin feel so much fresher, smoother and softer after the first use not only that but my skin felt and looked so much cleaner!
    I would defiantly recommend trying this my face hasn’t felt better

Havering, United Kingdom

Out with old in with new

Have used this for a week now morning and night has improved my skin 100% soft bright no more redness or tight dry skin
    It smells amazing have recommended this to friends and family

November 12, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Amazing

I loved the bottle stands out !! I especially like the smell it has such a clean medical smell but feels like your super clean when used it , it's kind on the skin and I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts that is and hadn't effected it , so definitely does what it says by reducing pores , I use it every day now would definitely reccomend