Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser Reviews

Got spot prone skin? This refreshingly cool formula works to deep clean by removing over 99% of blemish-causing dirt and oil. It’s ideal for oily, blemish-prone complexions, as the formula contains witch hazel and salicylic acid. It works to control oil and to deep clean for clear pores. Gentle enough for everyday use, Dermatologist tested.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

October 28, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Wow

It makes my face feel so clean and tight it feels amazing in my face i deffo recommend this cleanser to everyone i will deffo buy this product more often

United Kingdom

Feeling fresh!!

Wow!! This cleanser is great.

I used 2 pumps on my first use but would only use one after that as it goes really far. It foams up nicely and definitely cools the skin.
    My skin felt really fresh and clean.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

squeaky clean pores

really loved this! foams up super easily, a little bit goes a long way! smells lovely too. really gets in there and zaps the oil out of my pores leaving my skin feeling tight and renewed.

United Kingdom

I would happily buy this!

This cleanser is perfect to gently cleanse your skin, any bit of grease was gone and my face felt smooth and soft. Also super handy to have a pump bottle rather than a squeeze one, and doesn’t smell of chemicals either unlike some cleansers do.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Planning to buy this product again and again

This product actually works and makes you skin feels fresh and tingly. I am very prone to breakouts and blemishes, but this did not affect my skin at all and made it feel clean whilst keeping it clear.

I also have really oily skin and I found this helped control the oil.

You do not need to use a lot which means it will last a while and good value for money. I would happily buy this product again.

October 26, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Would buy this product.

Left my face feeling smooth, refreshed and cleansed. I have previously been using another branded cleanser, but did not feel it come close to the Bioré brand. I love it even after 2 uses, its took to my skin very well and left feeling more confident about my skin. Would recommend and buy this product again!

October 26, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Clean but tingly

I can feel tingling sensation straight after applying the gel and I am not sure about the strong almost toothpaste like smell.
    It doesn’t seem like the most natural product just based on those two factors.
    On the other hand, the gel creates nice foam and is easy to apply straight from the bottle thanks to the clever pump. My face and pores feel deeply cleansed an oil free. Moisturiser is definitely needed as my skins feels tense and dry afterwards.
    I would recommend this product for someone with very oily skin and blackheads or as a deep cleanse once a week as it really works but wouldn’t use it as a part of my daily routine.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

It does what is says but leaves skin very dry

I’m using this product once a day and I felt the effectiveness of this product from the first time.
    It does clean pores perfect, leaving skin shiny, clean and blemish free. Also the cooling feeling on the skin makes the cleaning process more effective.
    It works very fast just circulating your fingers all over your face.
    It made my eyes feel a bit sensitive even keeping it far away from eyes. Also it leaves skin very dry after using it so must think about how to moisture the skin after it.
    I do recommend this product to other customers who are looking for good skin and pore cleanser.

Cumbria, United Kingdom

Refreshing!

This product is great as a little goes a long way. Only a couple of pumps was needed and it foamed up really well and felt soft on my skin. Very lightly fragranced, it definitely had a fresh feel about it. My skin felt cleansed and tingly. Definitely something to wake you up on the morning!

Slough, United Kingdom

Feels really nice

After using this product my skin felt clean. It did very well striping my face of the dirt and oils that gathered throughout the day. It did leave my face feeling fresh and with a cool sensation yet rather dry but not enough to use a hand full of moisturizing cream. As for what it says on the bottle I personally believe it does exactly that and does it with a lovely citrus fragrance, I would definitely recommend this product.