BIORE BLUE AGAVE + BAKING SODA INSTANT WARMING CLAY MASK Reviews
#193 in Face Masks

Good - 0

June 21, 2019

works well

I have used Biore's Warming Clay Mask in the past but I found this one a bit different. The scent of the product was a little on the strong side for me but the product itself was great. The color is nice and refreshing and the paste has tiny beads which help out when massaging the product on to your skin. The idea of having individual size packets is innovative and great for traveling. Overall, the mask worked well. My face felt smooth and clean once I washed it off.

2.0/5

February 11, 2019

Warm for a moment, expensive for forever

This product has all the fad words - including the new BLUE AGAVE. Honestly, what is that?

The face mask comes individually packaged, and I found each pack to contain just enough for product to sufficiently cover my face. It was warm when putting it on but that sensation didn't last long. It stung my skin was rinsing it off, both just with water and with a washcloth.

Afterwards, my skin did feel really soft and smooth, and my moisturizer went on really well. The price doesn't make this a product worth getting though.