Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 306 in Facial Exfoliators

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

August 17, 2017

...

It's really effective and it does cleaning my pore but I think that it's overpriced...Also, it hurts when you remove and I'm already sensitive to pain.

2.3/5

July 27, 2017

My skin feels clean but didn't see a difference!

These pore strips are fun to use, they make my skin feel like it's tightening and pulling it off feels satisfying, however I didn't notice a difference whatsoever in terms of removing blackheads. It removes some, you can see them on the strip, but for the large part they don't dig in deep.

June 07, 2017

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work pretty well, It gets a good majority of the black heads from my face by certainly not all of them. It works pretty well for the price i think.

0.5/5

May 20, 2017

This product does not do what it says it does. I have allot of black heads on my nose, and all this did is pull the little hairs off. Did not what so ever remove any black heads

May 13, 2017

These work so well! I have blackheads all over my nose (tiny but i can see them close up in the mirror) These take them all out and you can SEE them on the strip after. gross but so satisfying knowing they're gone!

May 10, 2017

I love these strips, they have worked fairly well to remove the blackheads from my nose. sometimes they hurt when i take them off but thats exactly what should happen. love it

May 07, 2017

I am always excited to use these strips, they remove so much! I always make sure to start off with a clean face before using them or they are not nearly as effective, I like to use them once every few weeks.

May 05, 2017

Moi qui as beaucoup de problemes de points noir. J'aime beaucoup les bandes pour le nez ! Elles fonctionnes tres bien ! Meme si je trouve que le prix est cher je vous les conseilles

April 17, 2017

Les bandes de nettoyage sont faciles à utiliser. Les instructions sont claires et faciles à suivre. Ça donne de beau résultat. La bandelette enlève effectivement beaucoup de points noirs.

April 14, 2017

I love using Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips to remove blackheads from my pores. This product is very effective. I find that if i wash my face with warm water prior it grabs on to much more than when I dont