3.6/5
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

August 24, 2019

Best pore strips

The Biore strips are the best pore strips I've tried. They remove the majority of blackheads and are very easy and convenient to use. Using these is an essential part of my routine and they're quite fun to use. I definitely recommend them.

August 01, 2019

great results

Niveau qualité prix, le produit très simple d'utilisation, pas cher, avec de beau résultats. Par contre, pour ceux ayant une peau très sensible, ce n'est pas un produit fait pour eux.. cela peu irrité la peau.

July 29, 2019

Swear by these!

I truly love this product - not only because I feel like Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries but they get the job done!
    Super affordable, easy to use and I would recommend 10/10

July 21, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

It actually works

I’ve used this product for years and it is the ONLY thing that has successfully cleared the blackheads from my nose. I used to be so embarrassed by it and covered it with so much make up but now I don’t need to.
    It’s brilliant

July 18, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Saw immediate results!

I received these complimentary and I was pleased with the results. Easy to apply and only takes 10/15 minutes and I noticed results right on the strip and my nose felt a lot smoother. I also got a friend to try the strip and she noticed results as well along with a smoother nose! It was great!

July 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Great

I have a lot of trouble with my nose area concerning blackheads because its so oily, these really help to get them all gone, would definitely recommend.

July 13, 2019
    Luton, United Kingdom

Great against black heads

Absolutely brilliant product. It leaves your skin a lot clearer and unclogs pores easily. I highly recommend this product as I have used these many times and each time they are very effective.

July 07, 2019

Very nice product I would buy it again

Reasonably cheap, Quantity is perfect. Gets most of the blackheads and whiteheads but not as much as I would like it too. I would recommend this item, I hope that biore will make it more affective than not.

May 30, 2019

The Pain is Worth it!

I have been using the nose strips for many years. It is quite effective if you use it consistently. Though it is painful but it's definitely worth it. My blackheads/whiteheads have not been as visible as before I started using the product. It is a little pricey so I buy them when they go on sale.

May 21, 2019

This product works amazing

I find this works really wonderful for me. That’s why I can recommend this. As I do see the results. I been using this for a couple of months so far. I have no complaints on this. I really recommend this.