Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 269 in Facial Exfoliators

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

April 17, 2017

Les bandes de nettoyage sont faciles à utiliser. Les instructions sont claires et faciles à suivre. Ça donne de beau résultat. La bandelette enlève effectivement beaucoup de points noirs.

April 14, 2017

I love using Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips to remove blackheads from my pores. This product is very effective. I find that if i wash my face with warm water prior it grabs on to much more than when I dont

April 13, 2017

a bit expensive but i got a sample in the mail before and decided to try it out and i was impressed with what camp out from around my nose, so i will buy some more do it again

April 10, 2017

The idea of these is awesome and they do work well on the spots that they do stick to. But i find that it does not suck well through my whole nose no matter how hard I try to press it in and the gaps that are left don't take out as much gunk from those areas. If they stuck betterI would like them more.

March 31, 2017

I love using these strips to remove blackheads and other nasty gunk from my pores and have yet to find any other product that's as effective as this one. It doesn't get everything out at once but I find that steaming my face prior to use makes a huge difference.

March 30, 2017

I love these. They work so good! It's kind of nasty to see what it actually takes off your face. It works wonders on black heads, even little ones on your forehead. I even put them on my chin!

March 27, 2017

I have been buying these on and off for years.
    I find the strips work okay for me, they do pull blackheads off my nose but not all of them, I would say about 40%. I find it doesn't seem to pull the out the larger blackheads that are deep down on my nose, but it does pull the tiny ones that I can hardly see, especially on the outsides of my nostrils.

However, my ex-boyfriend had huge blackheads on his nose, like you could gently press with your finger and they would pop right out, when I used a biore strip on his nose, the entire strip was filled with blackheads.. it was incredible.
    I think it worked so well for him because he doesn't use any cleansing products on his face except regular soap, where I have a whole regime including exfoliating,

I will continue to buy, because I do find they work and the amount of blackheads they do pull out is better than nothing, I don't want a small blackhead getting infected and turning into a bigger issue.

March 10, 2017

This product is amazing, i use this once a week to clear my pores on my nose, and it really grabs onto all the clogged pores you have on your nose and strip them away. it leaves my nose soft and smooth after each use and i've noticed that i have fewer clogged pores on my nose after each use.

March 08, 2017

Un peu cher mais ca fonctionne tres bien, meme quand on n'a pas de gros points noirs, ca enleve les petites saletés et ca nettoie en profondeur. Je l'achete quand il est en rabais.

1.5/5

March 06, 2017

I have a blackhead issue. I even post a topic of discussion about blackheads. I've tried this product on more than one occasion, and it's barely worked for me. I follow the instructions, and barely anything comes off. I hate the fact that when you peel it, I can feel my skin pulling. The strip is made slightly to big for me. I've tried leaving the strip on longer thinking maybe I'm not giving it enough time, and still the same results. I've bought this product more than once, and I find for me it's just a waste of money. I said after these last few strips I have are done I will not be buying them anymore. Sorry this product is a no go for me.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad