3.6/5
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

November 01, 2019

Life Saver!

I can't live without those strips anymore. It's a great solution for people like me that have lots of blackheads on their nose. The only I would say so is to not use very frequently, every second week is what I recommend.

October 07, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

My favourite to clean my nose

I love these nose strips, very easy to use and cleans all my blackheads and whiteheads in no time .. even though I have sensitive skin this works perfectly for my skin. I would highly recommend

September 18, 2019

I always am in need of this poduct

Biore nose strips are a life-changing product. I use them whenever I have loads of blackheads. Within 10 minutes most of my blackheads are gone, along with all my whiteheads as well. If you need something to suck all the disgusting stuff in your pores out, then this product is for you.

September 16, 2019

best pore strips

This is the first time i have ever had strips actually take out blackheads! i put them on after my shower and once i took them off i could actually see the blackheads on the strips, i have never had that before and i have tried many different blackhead removing peels and strips

August 24, 2019

Best pore strips

The Biore strips are the best pore strips I've tried. They remove the majority of blackheads and are very easy and convenient to use. Using these is an essential part of my routine and they're quite fun to use. I definitely recommend them.

August 01, 2019

great results

Niveau qualité prix, le produit très simple d'utilisation, pas cher, avec de beau résultats. Par contre, pour ceux ayant une peau très sensible, ce n'est pas un produit fait pour eux.. cela peu irrité la peau.

July 29, 2019

Swear by these!

I truly love this product - not only because I feel like Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries but they get the job done!
    Super affordable, easy to use and I would recommend 10/10

July 21, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

It actually works

I’ve used this product for years and it is the ONLY thing that has successfully cleared the blackheads from my nose. I used to be so embarrassed by it and covered it with so much make up but now I don’t need to.
    It’s brilliant

July 18, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Saw immediate results!

I received these complimentary and I was pleased with the results. Easy to apply and only takes 10/15 minutes and I noticed results right on the strip and my nose felt a lot smoother. I also got a friend to try the strip and she noticed results as well along with a smoother nose! It was great!

July 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Great

I have a lot of trouble with my nose area concerning blackheads because its so oily, these really help to get them all gone, would definitely recommend.