3.6/5
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

January 04, 2021

Game Night Go-to

We pair this with games with our teens. Clears up everyone’s pores, plus it’s fun. Love to see the gunk on the strip, plus it makes for super smooth skin. An essential.

November 19, 2020

Amazing!

This product is amazing! I'm definitely going to buy again this when I run out! I went about my nightly routine washing my face then I made sure my nose was thoroughly wet like it said and applied it, waited 10 minutes then took it off. I was shocked to see how much came out of my nose! I have used other pore strips in the past but none of them have been this good. My nose actually feels like a baby's bum right after and still does in the morning. It is so much smoother than normal..and it's smooth to begin with lol. I'm surprised how much the strip took out from my pores! Just amazing!

3.2/5

September 05, 2020

They work fine!

They do a good job removing all buildup from the pores in my nose, the only problem for me it was that it hurts so much to peel them off.

I am not sure if I would buy them again.

June 18, 2020

Amazing nose strips

This pore strips really works!… I was very surprised the first time I use it, the strip removed all the dead skin and cleaned my pores completely. Would keep repurchasing.

2.0/5

June 17, 2020

Not Great

Honesty I didn’t have too much luck with this product and was fairy disappointed in it. The price wasn’t too bad but I found it didn’t help as much as I wanted it too. Also I don’t know if it was me but some of the material of the strip stayed on my nose after peeling it off and I had to scrub my nose to get it off. It wasn’t very pleasant and also left my nose super dry. I probably wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.

June 02, 2020

Great for deep clean

I would love to share my experience with these strips because it does work for me , I normally use them once a week to remove all the dirt and the blackheads , it's easy to use , painless and not pricey at all , I highly recommend for you guys

May 11, 2020

It's a competition in my household.

I frequently purchase these nose strips. My husband and I have a competition at least once a month, of who can get more gunk on their strip! The price is a little steep for my liking, I only purchase them on sale. I wish they also had full face ones as I developed blackheads on my chin to! I usually just cut a nose one up for my chin.

April 25, 2020

It is an okay product.

The cost is pretty high considering it comes in 8 strips or 14 strips at a time. I think I bought it for around $8.99 or $12.99 for one box. In terms of effectiveness, it works half the time. It gets the superficial debri out of my pores, but doesn't deep cleanse. I can still see my blackheads even after using the pore strips. However, I have yet to find a better product. So I'll stick to this for now.

April 23, 2020

I will continue to use these.

Love them use them once and awhile for my forehead and chin I dont use them as often as just my nose strips as my porse arent to bad but every once and while they are needed and they dont irritate my skin and get the job done .

April 22, 2020

Awesome

There’s NOTHING like the OG Biore pore strips! I remember using them for the first time as a teenager and I can’t believe how long it’s been and they’re still one of my go-to products!! I’ve always had medium size pores and combo skin, so sometimes you can definitely see my nose pores and I feel the yucky stuff in them. As soon as this happens, my Biore strips come to the rescue, and it’s so disgusting BUT satisfying to see all the dirt come out and feel the difference on the clean, unclogged skin!