3.6/5
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

June 18, 2020

Amazing nose strips

This pore strips really works!… I was very surprised the first time I use it, the strip removed all the dead skin and cleaned my pores completely. Would keep repurchasing.

2.0/5

June 17, 2020

Not Great

Honesty I didn’t have too much luck with this product and was fairy disappointed in it. The price wasn’t too bad but I found it didn’t help as much as I wanted it too. Also I don’t know if it was me but some of the material of the strip stayed on my nose after peeling it off and I had to scrub my nose to get it off. It wasn’t very pleasant and also left my nose super dry. I probably wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.

June 02, 2020

Great for deep clean

I would love to share my experience with these strips because it does work for me , I normally use them once a week to remove all the dirt and the blackheads , it's easy to use , painless and not pricey at all , I highly recommend for you guys

May 12, 2020

It's a competition in my household.

I frequently purchase these nose strips. My husband and I have a competition at least once a month, of who can get more gunk on their strip! The price is a little steep for my liking, I only purchase them on sale. I wish they also had full face ones as I developed blackheads on my chin to! I usually just cut a nose one up for my chin.

April 25, 2020

It is an okay product.

The cost is pretty high considering it comes in 8 strips or 14 strips at a time. I think I bought it for around $8.99 or $12.99 for one box. In terms of effectiveness, it works half the time. It gets the superficial debri out of my pores, but doesn't deep cleanse. I can still see my blackheads even after using the pore strips. However, I have yet to find a better product. So I'll stick to this for now.

April 23, 2020

I will continue to use these.

Love them use them once and awhile for my forehead and chin I dont use them as often as just my nose strips as my porse arent to bad but every once and while they are needed and they dont irritate my skin and get the job done .

April 23, 2020

Awesome

There’s NOTHING like the OG Biore pore strips! I remember using them for the first time as a teenager and I can’t believe how long it’s been and they’re still one of my go-to products!! I’ve always had medium size pores and combo skin, so sometimes you can definitely see my nose pores and I feel the yucky stuff in them. As soon as this happens, my Biore strips come to the rescue, and it’s so disgusting BUT satisfying to see all the dirt come out and feel the difference on the clean, unclogged skin!

April 11, 2020

Expensive, but worth it!

I love pore strips. I have bought a variety of different ones from a range of brands, including the cheap "drugstore" no name brands. It's clear that the Biore ones work the best, as the residue is not left behind on your skin after and the smell is not as pungent as the others. I love Biore in general as a brand and this is my favourite product. I use it every 2-3 weeks when I remember and it always scoops the gunk from my nose pores.

April 08, 2020

Love Love these!

I love these Biore nose strips! They have been my go to for years, and im always still just as happy with the results. They work fast and its always satisfying being able to see what they actually pull out of your pores! I will continue to use these as part of my skin care routine.

April 08, 2020

Bye Bye Blackheads

I love to include these strips into my skin care routine, for ultimate removal of black heads & the other gunk in my pores!
    I find the instructions very easy to follow & the nose strip hardens usually quickly, within 3 minutes of being placed.
    It is a very satisfying feeling, after the time is up, to remove the strip and see how much it has done!
    I never find it painful to remove & never am left with any kind of residue on my nose either.
    Thoroughly enjoy these!