Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 16, 2020

Amazing

I had many skin problems and I was very nervous and worried about it. Then my friend told me about this product and I was soooo happy to see the effects of that ...its just amazing and so much refreshing

November 27, 2019

I would buy this product again for sure.

I definitely liked the clay mask over the peel mask, and I felt like I really had a "new face" at the end of it. I have always been a fan of neutrogena products, and I can see why. They're great quality!

September 26, 2019

I absolutley recommend

I'm in love with this neutrogena grape fruit musk. It has helped me immensely with my acne. Although it was light acne issue but it resolved my problem. A big thumbs up for this product. Yey

July 11, 2019

Treat your skin in this summer's heat!

This summer's heat and humidity (and polluted city air) has been taking a toll on my skin - causing it to produce lots of oil and sweat, and generally being a little irritated. After a particularly hot day, I decided to try out Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask. Since I store my masks in the fridge, this product applied smoothly and cooled down my skin. It has a nice soothing and light citrus scent. After washing the mask off, my skin felt very soft, smooth, and best of all clean and calm.

My only complaint is that this mask is packaged in a single-use pouch but has a very generous amount of clay mask in it - I would definitely recommend using this mask with a friend.

Overall, I really like this mask and would consider buying it if it came in a tube rather than single-use packaging.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

June 20, 2019

Nous l'avons essayer

Rafraîchissant, doux et simple a utiliser. J'ai une peau sèche et le résultat en vaux la peine.Bien que je n'utiliserai pas tous les jours, je peux vous le recommander .

June 13, 2019

Refreshing scent

Loved the texture and the fruity scent. When washing it off my skin didn't feel dry at all.
    My skinn felt moisturized and soft. Enjoyed using this product would definitely buy it

May 27, 2019

Parfait pour réduire les pores et acné

J'ai beaucoup aimé le produit. Dommage qu'il ne se vende pas en plus gros format pour usages multiples. Efficace sur l'acné et réduire l'apparence des pores. Une belle couleur rose et l'odeur est agréable. Laisse la peau lumineuse et très propre.

May 05, 2019

Great Texture!

I have tried a lot of clay masks and this one actually has a nice texture to it, and it drys well! The scent is nice and it isn't too harsh on my skin which is great!

May 01, 2019

Another Pink Grapefruit Winning Product!

This was my favorite product out of the products I was able to try. This was by far my favorite and would love to use it daily... Will continue to use this product to treat myself in conjunction with the daily face wash! They are the dream team for your face!

April 27, 2019

Instant radiant glow

I applied this face mask on my dry and dull skin and oh boy, noticed instant results right after the first application. To be honest I had no expectations before using it since I have tried so many masks earlier and they all tend to make my skin even more dry and cracky. This is a game changer, def produced the glow and made my skin so soft. Loved the feel after using it and definitely a keeper 😍