Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes Reviews

2.3/5
Ranked #200 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

Biore makeup removing towelettes for easy removal of makeup. Made from 100% renewable resources.

May 11, 2017

Removes makeup fine but these burn my eyes so badly when i remove my eye makeup! My eyes water for about half an hour after removing my makeup. Also these wipes do leave patches of foundation, and i find myself really scrubbing and working to get my mascara off.

2.0/5

September 08, 2015

These wipes do not take off makeup well at all, and by the time you do get the makeup off your skin is rubbed raw . I do have somewhat sensitive skin but other makeup wipes have never irritated my skin this much, it stings a lot

April 24, 2015

Good for a quick pick me up after the gym, but my face still didn't feel totally clean until I used my regular face cleaner.

1.0/5

July 16, 2014

Terrible product. Burned my skin and caused a lot of irritation as well as dry scabs underneath my eyes after using! Would not recommend to anyone.

June 22, 2014

After trying these wipes for the first time, I broke out so badly!! The only pros to this product are that it removes eye makeup effectively and that it is affordable. I find I can only use these wipes to take off my eye makeup because my skin is too sensitive to the chemicals submerged in the wipe!

February 17, 2014

Worked well with removing my makeup and oil on my skin, although afterwards it left my skin a little dry, but nothing a little moisturizer couldn't fix.

2.0/5

December 19, 2012

I found these to be just average in terms of quality compared to others. I found them leaving my skin really oily feeling and my skin is already oily these didn't work for me. They didn't sting my eyes like others have reported but a gressy feeling. I will not buy these and thankful mine was a free sample to try.

September 27, 2012

The scent is very nice, and it does the job great, a little rough on the eyes, but other than that wonderful!

2.3/5

September 14, 2012

I also found these towelettes way to rough for such a delicate area as the eyes.It also left my eyes irritated and red for a few hours and really made them sting.I have been trying lots of eye makeup removers lately and I will stick with my Yves Rocher chamomile water eye makeup remover it is so much more soothing on the eyes.With these Biore ones they are also terrible at removing mascara not worth the bother to have stinging eyes afterwards.

3.2/5

September 14, 2012

I found these towelettes to be just average in terms of quality compared to others that I've tried. I generally am not too sensitive around my eyes but with these I found they burned a bit when removing my eye makeup. They are readily available, so they are convenient to pick up, and decently priced...but if you are at all sensitive they may not be for you.