4.1/5
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Reviews

This scrub with salicylic acid and mild scrubbing beads, gets deep into the pores where breakouts start and helps prevent future breakouts. Perfect to use everyday to help keep skin clear of acne pimples.

September 30, 2017

Biore got you cover!

I love that biore is not only a scrub but it has a lot of cream so that you're not just rubbing microbeads against your face (ouch). And the scent is very pleasant!

My face feels super clean after using the scrub. As an added bonus, its gentle enough to use everyday.

September 10, 2017

Bioré

Ça fait depuis une semaine que j'utilise bioré et j'adore ma peau est plus douce et fraiche.enplus sa se nettoie en quelque minute .l'odeur ne sent pas les roses sa sent ni mauvais sa sent normal mais c'est efficace.Sa enlève aussi quelque impurté.le prix est d'environ 7.99$ c'est quand meme cher pour une petite bouteille .

August 30, 2017

O..M..G

I washed my face last night with this, and went to bed with no moisturizer or anything, even though it felt a little dry. and oh my gawwwd! Woke up with my skin being the clearest it has been in a LONG time! I don't understand how this happened but I will continue to use once in the AM, once at night. Amazing! Not very scrubby, just has those microbead things. more of a gel cleanser.

June 07, 2017

This is one of my new found favourite facial products! I was having problems with clogged pores and bad dry skin on my nose. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and started looking for a scrub. I came across this scrub that sounded awesome! It was on sale for $8.99 so I thought I would try it. My dry skin on my nose is gone, my skin is so soft an my pores are about 80% unclogged and it has only been 4 days! It also was very moisturizing and didn't leave me feeling dry.

January 21, 2017

When I first tried the scrub, it has that cooling feeling after. It's been a year since I've been using it. It feels good in the face and my face are smoother and blemish-free.

June 27, 2016

Donne un effet de fraîcheur à la peau et la laisse douce après chaque utilisation. Nettoie super bien et sent très bon, je l'utilise une à deux fois par semaine.

February 05, 2016

Has a good smell I enjoy it anyways. Doesn't seem to lather as well as I would like. The blue beads are annoying and don't break down and get stuck in your hair. It really does make your face very soft feeling and works well against breakouts. So it's not that bad

January 17, 2016

I find that this really keeps my face clean and reduces my pores. I love the feeling after I use it because it makes my face smooth and feel fresh. The only downside to this product is the smell.

October 30, 2014

When I first started using this scrub I did not like it. It felt grainy and left small blue its on my face even though I rinsed my face really well and used a face cloth. I put it away for awhile and one day decided to try it again. This time I put some on a damp face cloth and added a bit of water to rub it around a bit. I applied it to my wet face like before and rinsed. This time there were no blue bits and it was so much less grainy on my skin. I really do like it because my skin feels so clean after using it. You may have to experiment a bit with this when using it but now I really do like it.

October 15, 2014

my face feels so clean after using it all my makeup came off and I could see my pores opening up