Black & Decker Programmable Coffeemaker

Black & Decker Programmable Coffeemaker Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 36 in Small Kitchen Appliances

October 31, 2016

J'ai recu cette cafetiere en cadeau il y a 2 ans et elle fonctionne encore tres bien. On peut la programmer pour que notre café soit pret le matin ce qui est vraiment pratique. Black & Decker fait de bons produits durables et faciles d'entretien.

March 15, 2016

Love this coffee maker . I can program it to brew in the morning and have the option of 2 cups or 12. The coffee is hot and will automatically shut off in 2 hours. The only complaint I have is that it is loud. It wakes my husband up every morning.

March 07, 2016

J'ai eu, au fil des années, plusieurs exemplaires de cette cafetière. Elle me satisfait pleinement, fonctionne bien, est programmable si on en a besoin. Elle donne un café très bon. De plus, elle se nettoie très bien.
    J'en achèterai une nouvelle quand celle-ci ne fonctionnera plus.

March 07, 2016

Over the years I have owned different brands of coffee makers and Black And Decker is the only brand that lasted for years,it was easy to use ,very easy to clean .My favorite feature was being able to set it up the night before ,putting the timer on for 6:30 and waking up to the wonderful aroma of coffee.I liked that I could choose whether to make two cups or 10 cups ,very reasonable price too.I would recommend this brand of coffee maker to everyone

October 24, 2015

I received this from my dad and it works really well , easy to use and clean, love that it's big enough to make enough coffee when I host parties. I've had it for 2 years now and still works like new.

October 23, 2015

Love this coffee maker. It is the only brand that we buy. It seems like the coffee is forever going in our household and this coffeemaker holds up. I also love programming it and waking up to that fresh coffee aroma.

July 13, 2015

Very good quality coffee maker! It has lasted me a very long time. Makes the perfect pot of coffee everytime. I love how easy it is to use, everyone alway asks me where I bought it.

April 21, 2015

My husband bought this brand of coffee maker and loves it. I don't know how to make coffee and have never liked it either. I do make hot tea in this and it's so easy and great tasting. He programs it to start brewing before he gets up at 4 AM and it's ready in minutes.

March 22, 2015

Black & Decker Programmable Coffeemaker is an excellent buy. Not only can you set the timer, but it has pause and serve. You can make up to 12 cups of coffee and it has an auto shut off. No more burnt carafes.

July 12, 2012

Black & Decker Programmable Coffeemaker is my best friend. Well not really but coffee to me is the juice of life. I absolutely love that when I wake up in the morning, there is fresh coffee waiting for me, and the whole place smells of coffee. This coffee maker works very well, and keeps my coffee hot right until the last cup. That is one of my pet peeves about coffee makers, they never seem to keep the coffee hot very long. This product is very good price, and I have had mine for about three years, and it still works great. Black & Decker is a very reliable brand, and it's the brand I rely on.Love my coffee maker !!

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr