BLACK OPAL FADE CONCEALER

BLACK OPAL FADE CONCEALER Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 456 in Concealer

3.2/5

February 27, 2017

I am a huge Black Opal fan and I also love 2-in-1 products. This was very exciting to try considering I have hyperpigmentation. The good it does work for overall coverage and will effectively remove dark spots over time. However, you will not clear your skin in just one batch. There are other great products for reducing hyperpigmentation and if that is your goal you should research those. This will get you by but with the oil this product produces sometimes made my breakouts worse.

January 11, 2017

I actually am kinda stuck on how to rate this so I gave this product a thumbs down but I also gave it 5stars for the following reasons...black opal fade converter is amazing the coverage is full coverage for me and I love the range of shades so I gave it 5 stars...but I also had to give it a thumbs down because once the color oxidized in my skin it always makes my face look very red and oily especially during the summer...but I would highly recommend black opal entire line of products to anyone who wants full coverage...but if you have oily skin use at your own risk of becoming more oilier

December 12, 2008

This product is a 2 in 1 wand that is a fade gel on one end and a concealer on the other. The concealer offers complete coverage and actually did hide the dark circles under my eyes.

Morganv14 added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for