4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 16, 2019

Good for the price

This product is good for the drugstore price. I purchased it from the hype surrounding it and I found that it works pretty well compared to other drug store concealers. I get prominent dark circles around my eyes and it doesn't fully cover them, but cancels them out a bit. This product also creases a little on me but not any more than other drugstore concealers that I've tried.

July 16, 2019

Drugstore Concealer

This product has had so much hype about it I had to try it out. I have really bad dark circles and this concealer did a good job, it did not crease and was creamy to blend in nicely. For a drugstore brand and the price given, it is an okay product.

2.7/5

July 03, 2019

Disappointed with this product!

I have a very basic makeup routine, consisting of a regular skincare routine, then concealer, mascara and lip gloss. I use concealer to cover the bags under my eyes and was drawn to the Maybelline age rewind concealer because it claimed to erase dark circles and have ingredients to combat them. I was very disappointed after trying for the first time. The concealer is too thin and provides no coverage. The applicator doesn’t blend well and after an hour the concealer creases into lines and doesn’t look even at all.

June 02, 2019

My favorite, it has great coverage!

I've had dark circles my whole life as well as some nice juicy veins under my eyes. I've tried quite a few products, for the price I think this one is my favorite. It covers the dark circles fairly well as well as my veins. Its also pretty good at covering redness around my nose. I use this product regularly and highly recommend it! Its not too greasy and lasts the day without reapplying.
    I added a before and after photo. I applied it to bare skin with no additional makeup to show the difference, hope that helps!

May 31, 2019
    Florida, United States

My holy grail concealer

I’ve gone through so many of these concealers so it’s safe to say that they’re my absolute favorite. Maybelline face products are my absolute favorite ever. This is amazing for highlighting under the eyes, on the forehead, Cupid’s bow and chin to bright light to the right places on the face. Love love love this product. Can’t live without it.

3.2/5

May 22, 2019

Not for me

A lot of people love this product, but my face is just not made for it, I have very dark under eyes and this just seems not to help. For a long time I've bought this but seem to never be satisfied compared to the products I buy now.

Worth to try considering the low price, if you don't have bad baggy eyes, idd recommend to you

2.8/5

April 07, 2019

Instant age rewind

I bought this because I have always had dark circles under my eyes . I did not like this product as it creases and was way too light. I find it very thin and needs to be thicker. Thumbs down for this one!

April 07, 2019

A must buy!

This little find is unreal! I have always struggled with terrible undereye darkness and this does not crease but has enough coverage. Can’t beat the price!

April 03, 2019

Won the match

I never tried any drug store, concealor but tried it and love love love it , must try will continue to buy great quality for less money , worth buying, recommend it

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My fave concealer from fbe drugstore!

This concealer is amazing! It offers full coverage to my dark circles and has a moisturizing finish! It has a wonderful brightening effect and it makes you look more awake and refreshed! Sometimes it’s all I wear on my face when I’m in a hurry or heading to the gym and don’t want a full face of makeup! The only thing is I find that I use up the product too fast due to the wind up applicator, otherwise it’s perfection:)