4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Perfect everyday concealer

This is the perfect concealer - the coverage and consistency are just perfect for undereye dark circles and even blemishes/other facial discoloration.

Love it

I have been using this concealer for about 4 years and I have to say it's amazing! I love the tip and it has never fallen off before like other peoples. It covers my dark circles and blemishes like a dream! I recommend this to everyone! Such an amazing concealer for a drug store price!

October 19, 2018

Works well but not perfect

Ce cache-cernes fonctionne bien mais il n'est pas parfait. Il ne cache pas vos cernes à 100 % si vous avez des cernes bien foncé /bleus/mauves....Il est bon pour l'utilisation de chaque jour pour un effet camuflant lèger si vous n'avez pas des vrais problèmes. Son effet anti-âge est aussi sous question car je ne remarque pas une amélioration des ridules même j'ai l'impression qu'il peut assecher parfois la peau et montrer les ridules plus accentués.

October 15, 2018

Good coverage

I have dark undereye circles and find this does a good not great job of covering my undereye circles. It goes on very creamy yet light. Stays in place all day and a little goes a long way.

October 14, 2018

Amazing concealer!

October 12, 2018

My favourite concealer

I love this concealer. It’s easy to apply and blends like a dream. I use it to brighten my underestimating as well. I’ve tried lots of others but always go back to this one.

September 28, 2018

Good

After hearing raves about this concealer I was a bit disappointed. Their shade range does not go light enough for my skin tone, and doesn't fully cover my under eye darkness.

On the plus side, it is extremely easy to apply and does not crease. Looks great all day and doesnt move. It does not cover my darkness all the way, but it makes my skin look nice.

0.8/5

September 20, 2018

Worst concealer!

Everyone I've ever seen has only said so much good things about this concealer but I've hated everything about it! Hated the tip it came with, hated its texture and even the lightest color was way too dark for me! I'll never buy this again!

September 17, 2018

Favourite 😀

This is one of my favourite concealers,
    I’ve repurchased this so many times because it works so well ..
    It blends well and doesn’t crease on me at all

September 14, 2018

Nice product

I have bought this product from Walmart. I have read so nice reviews of this but after using it I came to know that it’s all true. Amazing work on dark circles