4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 04, 2021

Brilliant

Came about using this concealer just recently. It’s a life changer! Gives a very smooth finish without making my face looking cakey! My absolute favourite at the moment and not too expensive either! Would highly recommend to all!

May 14, 2021

Best concealer

This Maybelline Conceler is best Conceler I have never used before anything like this this is superb easy to blend and I normally use this as a foundation on my full face the result of this Maybelline Conceler is epic

May 04, 2021

Maybelline Concealer Review

This concealer shockingly works amazing for it’s price. This product is one of the best ‘drugstore’ concealer’s I’ve ever used; and I love how flawless and lightweight the formula is. Not to mention it is long lasting (even when outside in 90 degree weather, and high humidity), & a little goes a long way!

I love the way this concealer blends into the skin effortlessly leaving you with a natural, creaseless finish!

I personally use this concealer daily to cover dark circles under my eyes, cover acne scars, imperfections on my skin, and to make myself look awake!
    However, I wish that it comes with more product as it only last’s me 2- 1 1/2 week’s and I use it daily.

April 12, 2021

My go to product, have been using for years

I love the shade Light. It is inexpensive and works great. I have used this for many years and still continue to buy and use it. I hope this product never gets discontinued!

March 12, 2021
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

best conealer

this is one of my top favourites in my concealer collection .This gives me a full coverage and gets id of my dark eye bags which is amazing .This is so affordable as well

March 10, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Great product but hate the sponge applicator

This product is really good. I just hate the applicator. It always breaks.
    The shade range is great and the actual product performs well but the application lets it down

March 10, 2021
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Maybelline eraser concealer

I really enjoyed this under eye concealer and found it worked really well for me. I do not have big dark under eye circles but I would apply this under my eyes and blended in with my finger and found it blended lovely and it felt very smooth and soft onto the skin. When on it was very light however provided a lovely coverage.Good price and tried as mrs hinch uses it so wanted to see the hype,so glad i did great buy and will purchase again!

March 09, 2021

Cache cerne Maybeline

Ce cache cerne is super facile a utiliser avec sa petite brosse attache au bout du baton et efficace pour cacher les cernes. Je l'utilise depuis 2 ans maintenant.

March 09, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I will continue to use this

This is so easy to use, the brush attached to the concealer makes it easy to apply. It blends so well, I have been using it for a while and it does exactly what I want it to do.

March 06, 2021
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Best conciler

When I bought this conciler I didn’t exept too much but I wanted to give a try and I am happy that I did. It’s one of my favourite conciler now. It has amaizing coverage, lovely sponge applicators and does not crease. I love it