Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 447 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.

April 24, 2017

I used to use this religiously years ago (when I didn't know what matching colour meant lol) I had to stop using it because I could never find a fair enough shade for my pale skin lol. I love this product though, the formula is super creamy and blends so well! It covers imperfections amazingly! If I ever get a tan or they come out with lighter shades, I will repurchase !

April 23, 2017

I love this concealer! It provides full coverage. I use it to cover up my dark circles and brighten up my forehead and chin. I love it because it doesn't crease up and it stays on for the entire day. Its also affordable. Would definitely recommend it to others.

April 23, 2017

This is the 2nd bottle I have bought, the first I used for a few days, dropped in on the ceramic tile and it smashed. This new bottle I have had for about a week, I wanted to try it for a few more days before I formed my opinion.
    Maybelline got it right once again, the one thing I love about this concealer is that it does not crease. I apply it under my eyes, pat/blend it and immediately apply my setting powder right away, instantly I was amazed, no cakeyness, nor does it settle into my fine lines!! It also hides the darkness under my eyes really well, you would never know that I am sleep deprived!
    I love the sponge, it works really well to blend out the product, and by twisting the top, you can add as little or as much of the concealer, and the protective cap keeps it protected.
    This is my new go to concealer!

April 23, 2017

I bought Maybeline New Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles I have to say I had some reservations about but i did buy and have been using for about two weeks now and OMG!! this is my fave concealer from now on
    I'm sticking to it until they stop making. It works great on my inner (very) dark shadows :) and stay put for hrs...
    I just love it you have to drop the stigma about drugstore products and try it for yourself.

April 16, 2017

This is an amazing product! Everyone uses this and I love it so much. I just wish i could find it in the drugstore more easily! Its always sold out when I go to find it.

April 14, 2017

This is a very good concealer! It has full coverage and you barely need to set it with powder. It has great staying power and doesn't crease on me. It is one of my favourite drug store concealers. I am not a fan of the foam applicator because after a while it can get rather nasty and I end up taking it off and just using a beauty blender. Other than that this concealer is perfect.

April 13, 2017

This creamy concealer goes on smoothly. It's not too heavy or too light. It is the best drugstore concealer at covering those pesky under eye bags. The only downsides are that it can crease, but I would still highly recommend!

April 06, 2017

This is a great concealer for the under eye area. I dont like it as a spot concealer but as an undereye one it is good! I like the brightener shade as it has a pink undertone to brighten, and it covers my dark circles decently. The packaging is not my favourite but thr product inside makes it worth it.

March 29, 2017

5 start concealer, great full coverage and although i can be a bit pricy for being a drugstore product a little goes a long way.

Maybelline greatest concealer. mine is shade 215 Fair/light

March 27, 2017

I bought this product because a lot of youtubers were talking about it and heard that it is the best drugstore concealer, so I went out and bought one. Bam I was in love!! It is the best concealer that I have used, I'm 100% a drugstore makeup lover so to find a concealer that works and is great, I was amazed.