4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    3.2/5

May 22, 2019

Not for me

A lot of people love this product, but my face is just not made for it, I have very dark under eyes and this just seems not to help. For a long time I've bought this but seem to never be satisfied compared to the products I buy now.

Worth to try considering the low price, if you don't have bad baggy eyes, idd recommend to you

2.8/5

April 07, 2019

Instant age rewind

I bought this because I have always had dark circles under my eyes . I did not like this product as it creases and was way too light. I find it very thin and needs to be thicker. Thumbs down for this one!

April 07, 2019

A must buy!

This little find is unreal! I have always struggled with terrible undereye darkness and this does not crease but has enough coverage. Can’t beat the price!

Won the match

I never tried any drug store, concealor but tried it and love love love it , must try will continue to buy great quality for less money , worth buying, recommend it

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My fave concealer from fbe drugstore!

This concealer is amazing! It offers full coverage to my dark circles and has a moisturizing finish! It has a wonderful brightening effect and it makes you look more awake and refreshed! Sometimes it’s all I wear on my face when I’m in a hurry or heading to the gym and don’t want a full face of makeup! The only thing is I find that I use up the product too fast due to the wind up applicator, otherwise it’s perfection:)

Best for less

I'm obsessed with concealers as I have dark circles. As I'm 43 most of the brands hade either a weak coverage od too dense, that gets into the skin lines. This Maybelline product does the job, is affordable and last for a lot of time. It became my number 1 concealer, even better than the MAC one I used to prefer.

Not for me...

I had watched and heard so many good reviews for this product. The product’s consistency and the formula is good but concealers for my skin are mostly a miss. So, this one definitely didn’t work for my under-eyes. Just makes the skin look cakey but again it can work well for you if you are looking for a concealer. Worth a try if you are at a drugstore.

March 29, 2019

When You Need To Rewind Your Clock

Yes. The rave is legit. It flawlessly sits on your face, It covers my under eyes, It lasts all day, it's easy to apply, and it feel like you don't even have it on. And may I add... affordable. I personally do not wear (anymore) makeup because I don't like the feeling of another layer of skin on my face, but when I saw this on my mother I knew I had to try it. And it's pretty much the only coverage I wear.

March 29, 2019

Concealer worth adding to your make-up bag!

BEST under eye concealer EVER! On the pricier side of drug store concealers but worth every penny! It corrects your under eye colour and also doubles as a concealer for redness and blemishes! Feels great and looks so flawless! I have this on my shopping list all the time!

March 28, 2019

I keep buying this consealer over and over.

Hands down my favorite consealer. It gives enough coverage without looking cakey over foundation, but also looks natural enough to wear it in its own for a your skin but better no makeup makeup day.