4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 22, 2018

Bon concealer, mais pas assez couvrant

J'aime bien ce concealer, mais je ne le trouve pas tout à fait assez couvrant. J'ai aussi déjà eu de la misère à utiliser tout le produit, il ne remontait plus dans la petite éponge. Mais les teintes offertes sont intéressantes et somme toute, il est bien.

April 21, 2018

genial

excelent anti cerne qui fait egalement office de soin anti age.
    tres bonne couvrance.
    le seul bemol , il ce vide assez vite.
    mais je le racheterai sans hesitation car c'est un excellent produit.
    bon rapport qualité / prix.

April 18, 2018

Never leave the house without it!

I love this concealer and cannot leave the house without it! It’s really easy to apply and you dont have to put that much on for it too fully cover under your eyes. It is a must have!

April 14, 2018

BEST CONCEALER

I have been looking for a concealer that would cover my dark circles and this one is the best! It definitely outshines its way too pricey high end brands.

April 12, 2018

It gets the job done

The product claims to help with dark eye circles with ingredient Haloxyl. I've been using it for years on a regular basis and I don't feel it does much. But I love it for the price and texture. It blends under my eyes to cover those circles pretty well.

April 03, 2018

Dark circles no more!

Ive heard a lot about this and finally decided to give it a try! I was so impressed with this. I seriously watched my dark circles and puffiness almost disappear completely. I look more awake and rested. This product will do what it says it will do. I HIGHLY recommend using this for dark circle under your eyes.

March 31, 2018

Heard great things so I had to try it

I had heard a lot of hype around the MAYBELLINE NEW YORK INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER DARK CIRCLES TREATMENT CONCEALER and so I had to try it out for myself. I really did like this concealer and found it really easy to apply and blend. It didn't feel heavy or look caked on and really absorbed nicely and blended with my other make up.

March 28, 2018

I would definitely buy it again

If you are looking for a full coverage concealer that hides and highlight your under eyes then this is the best one. It covers the dark circles and does not crease throughout the day.

March 23, 2018

Great coverage

I really loved the coverage and performance of Maybelline Age Rewind concealer. This product provides instant coverage to dark circles and discoloration on my face every day. It's my go-to for my everyday makeup routine and I love it !

March 20, 2018

very good drugstore concealer

this concealer is pretty good. it was about 12$ cad but i prefer my maybelline fit me concealer for coverage this ones good fro brightening but i wanna get a darker shade and see how it is. i recommend it for a brightong concealer thought