Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 456 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.

July 22, 2017

High end dupe concealer!

This concealer will not only cover the dark circles but treat the problem of anti aging over time. This concealer has a nice coverage and gives an brightning effect. I have seen this as a dupe for high end concealers for example like NARS

July 12, 2017

a go to everyday undereye concealer

I use this concealer in two colours (one as a winter shade and the other as a summer shade) almost everyday. It really brightens my under eyes because i bought lighter shades compared to my skin. it has a great formula that really does even my skin tone, but just to mention my dark circles are very minor.
    it stays all day with out creasing very much, i set it either with a banana or translucent powder and either way it looks great. It blends amazing, i use a beauty sponge and it looks very natural. Does not look cakey at all! For sure in my top 5 concealers i use, both drugstore and high end, really worth the buy.
    The sponge it does come with is good for applying it start on to the face, very convenient but i need to blend it out with another sponge/brush. Also i have heard that is is very unsanitary to have the sponge constantly with the concealer on it and since you cannot clean it not a good combo. I think that is the only major downfall to this product, but I have never had any problems with the applicator getting moldy or my skin breaking out.

July 10, 2017

great

this is a great concealer, I use this to cover my under eyes. I don't have very dark circles at all so it does the trick just to lighten up the area. I also like to use this concealer on acne spots. it doesn't have amazing coverage but it works when topped with foundation. the concealer is very cheap and I like to use it on " no makeup, makeup days"

July 10, 2017

This product is worth the price.
    Easily twist and the applicator sponge gets wet with product. It feels nice and smooth on your face.
    It covers up my dark circles, and without showing creases.

July 09, 2017

The coverage is beautiful!

The coverage of this is beautiful and does not crease under my eyes. I do set my under eyes with a powder and this looks amazing. I am really happy with the coverage and application. It lasts all day, does not budge nor fade away and does not crease. I love this product. It is not heavy nor cakey and love to use it in the summer. I love this more than my high end concealers.

July 07, 2017

Would Buy Again!

I kept seeing great reviews about this product so I finally decided I had to try it! The sponge applicator is nice and allows you to really get under you eyes well and cover up the dark spots. It lasts all day, blends out very easily, and stays all day! Overall, I will continue to use this product. While I do really enjoy the product, I personally did not see as dramatic results as I thought I would. I purchased the lightest shade and it's actually darker than my foundation. So while it does cover up most of my dark circles, it is not a brightening under eye concealer for me personally. I would appreciate a larger shade range for those of us at the ends of the colour spectrum!

July 06, 2017

My #1 Concealer- Gets the job done w/o breaking the bank!

So this is a recent addition to my beauty product line-up and it's already indispensable! Light convenient coverage and the only product I've found so far that blends so easily with my super pale skin yet actually covers my under-eye circles. I can even use it to cover redness and trouble spots all over my face as well. Love the easy applicator- it's perfect for tossing into any bag for spring adventures!

2.7/5

July 05, 2017

Felt heavy on my face

I didn't like the maybelline New York instant age rewind concealer. It felt really thick , cakey and heavy on my face . I did have it for awhile before I used it , so maybe That's why ? I might buy another one and try it right away. People say it's a good one so I don't know why it was so heavy and weird feeling on my face .

July 01, 2017

My go-to concealer for years!

I never even consider walking by any high-end concealers when I'm at Sephora, MAC, etc. Simply because, this does it all for me. It covers my GLORIOUS under eye bags but also does a great job at covering my hyper pigmentation and uneven skin. If I'm looking for a fresh-face look, I tend to go for some of this on the spots that need it and throw on some powder and call it a day. Great stuff, super affordable and can apply without another tool.

June 27, 2017

High coverage for you

this is a good drug store concealer. it is a very high coverage and it lasts a long time with minimal creasing. it does a good job of covering up zits or dark circles and they have a good colour selection.