4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

January 03, 2018

Smooth application and for paler skin tones . Its really light and I need to apply so many layers. Applicator is nice and soft , easy to clean , but I find myself having to buy a lot as it is too light. I would rather use another kind as it takes a lot to cover up dark circles.

November 16, 2017

J'adore!

J'adore! Ce cache cerne est super! Il couvre bien et ne se localise pas dans les plis de peau. Il ne dessèche pas non plus la peau. Il reste en place toute la journée. La teinte Neutralizer est parfaite, un ton jaunâtre qui correspond à ma carnation.

October 30, 2017

MUST BUY Drug Store Concealer

This is a fantastic product. Honestly so much better than a lot of premium branded products I used to buy. Great coverage and will last all day if set with a powder.

October 27, 2017

great applicator

this has a great applicator for the undereyes. I find it is light to medium coverage, at least with my use of it. I find concealer sticks offer better coverage, but this one is easy to apply and works pretty well through it sometimes looks patchy on me honestly

October 27, 2017

My favorite under eye concealer

This is the only concealer that I can say gives me 100% coverage under my eyes. The applicator is mess free and super soft.

I have been using the product for two years and really haven't found anything that works better.

October 11, 2017

winning

I have been using this for about two years now and I have tried other concealers in between using this, and I have never found any other concealer both drugstore brand and high end brand that works as good if not better than this one. The price honestly you cant argue on, because with the amount of product to price ratio, I think its a huge win on its own. This works amazingly well to hide my bags and dark circles. The only reason why I gave it a 4 star other than a 5 is because it does crease a bit, but nothing a good setting powder can fix for sure. This also works well in defining the high points on your face, right under the places you put your highlighter on.

October 06, 2017

Small but mighty

On the day to day in mostly a zero make up kind of gal, but now with 2 kiddos under 2 and only the dream of a proper night's sleep dark circles have taken up residence in my face. This product lives up to its name. Full coverage with very little product, so I no longer look like I've been socked in the face.

I'm less of a fan of the applicator as the product just hangs out on it and can't be cleaned.

October 02, 2017

Great concealer

I love this concealer. It goes on so smoothly and covers my dark circles with one swipe. Blends easily with my BB cream. Will definitely be buying this one again!

September 29, 2017

Great concealer!

This product actually works to erase the dark shadows and circles under your eyes!
    It's a little pricey, but it's super easy to use, you don't need much and works really well. You can just use it with a bit of mineral powder too if you don't use foundation also!!
    Just choose the shade closest to your skin colour, gives a really good finish.
    Really recommend it!

September 26, 2017

Pretty good

I would buy this product again. It worked great. I found it a wee bit pricy but worth it. I rate it above average. The texture was nice, not greasy. It left my skin not dry