Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

July 10, 2019

Favourite concealer

I use shade 20 for the yellow / olive under ones and 15 for the pink and the combo matches my skin perfectly. The formula is perfect, not to thick and heavy, blends well, and doesn’t crease after hours of wear.

June 05, 2019

Great concealer!

I was looking for a concealer for the dark circles and some discolouration in the sides of the eyes from using glasses. Maybeline fit me concealer did a great job in hiding My dark circles and I found it to be adorable . I loved the concealer .

June 04, 2019

Best bang for your buck

I’ve tried all types of brands: ysl, smashbox, benefit. And I always end up coming back to this. It has the right texture, and does not try cakey. Also, after a while, it does not dry in the package - I found smashbox, which is more than double the price, dried so quickly in the package. I also love how wide the range of shades there are.

May 30, 2019

It really FITS ME!

The concealer is really effective in terms of covering up my under eye dark circle. It doesn't make my under eye area dry as I go about my days and it's pretty long-lasting, as long as I don't rub my eyes or touch my face all the time. I like it is not too runny nor too thick. It is just the right consistency. The price is reasonable.

May 20, 2019

Great for spot concealing!

I use this concealer to spot conceal under my foundation and it works very well. It has a nice yellow undertone that complements my deep skin well. It blends very easy and does not look dry or cakey. It does need to be set down to prevent creasing however.

2.0/5

May 16, 2019

There’s better options

Not impressed with this product. I thought it would be decent based on some research I did before buying. Generally I use higher end concealers but thought I would give this stuff a chance.

The coverage is not great. Even with primer I found it settles into lines and creases way too easily while not concealing any discolouration, redness, dark circles etc. The range of shades was decent, but even so it wasn’t worth the money I paid for it. I have normal skin, so it isn’t like my face is an oil fest, nor is it dry/flaky.

Maybe it works better for others but I would recommend saving your money and investing in a better product. Won’t purchase again. And probably won’t finish using what I bought before it winds up in the trash. Every time I give it another chance I wind up asking myself “why?” afterwords cause it’s not great.

It’s not even good.

I’m sure you could find something cheaper that works better, and certain that investing in a more expensive product is worth it more than throwing money away on this stuff.

April 30, 2019

Ne pas passer à côté!!!!

C'est un must!!!!!
    Vraiment vous ne trouverez pas meilleur congeler en pharmacie ! Et sérieux... Pour moi j'ai pas trouvé mieux à Sephora. Il est très similaire au Nars mais tellement pour moins cher!
    Arrête de chercher et va t'en chercher un!!!!

April 25, 2019

Lasts all day!!

I bought this concealer through the recommendation of a cosmetician in my local drug store. I have tried so many concealers to cover my dark circles and not many work that don't break the budget. This concealer works very well and is very affordable. Pair it with the Fit Me finishing powder and it lasts all day! Love it.

April 21, 2019

Dupe to nars!

Everyone compares this concelar to the nars concelar. And i completely agree! This is my everyday concelar I use the shade 20 and it’s the perfect color for my skin. The concelar is super blendable and is great for spot correcting and brightening under my eyes!

April 04, 2019

Great concealer, easy on your wallet

I've been using this concealer for years for spot concealing and for my undereyes. It's really long lasting but can crease pretty bad under your eyes if you don't set it immediately as is dries really fast. What's great about it is you can actually contour with it too. The applicator is thin and easy to put the product right where you want it.