Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

July 23, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

This maybelline fit me concealer is 1 of my favourites. It stays in place, it's super light weight, it doesnt smell tacky and it hides my scars beautifully. I would totally recommend this to anyone.

July 07, 2020
    Iowa, United States

great for medium coverage

this concealer is great for covering redness, but for acne it definitely isn’t full coverage. it’s maybe light to medium. but it’s still amazing and lightweight. it also stays on for a good amount of time.

June 19, 2020

This product is the perfect dupe of a high end concealer

This concealer is the perfect dupe for the Nars creamy radiant concealer. It is very smooth, longwearing, med-full coverage which is buildable with a creamy finish. it does not easily crease and is really good

May 05, 2020

One of the best drug store concealers

I know a lot of people favour the age rewind concealer, but I definitely have gotten more use out of this one for everyday. There are many times I just throw this on without any foundation or BB cream and it works well!

April 23, 2020

Decent concealer

I do like this concealer. I more so use it under the brow and on my eyelids. I prefer L’Oréal infallible for the face. This one is a thinner consistency than the infallible. It’s definitely decent for the price. The applicator is very tiny though which means multiple pumps, that can be annoying lol.

April 20, 2020

Favourite Concealer!

I have been using this concealer for over a year! It is the only concealer I purchase. The price can't be beat and it is a less heavy/thick dupe for the Nars concealer. It covers my dark circles and has a great shade range. Being pretty pale the lightest colour actually works for highlighting the face where other drug store brands rarely have a highlight colour for me.

April 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Awesome Product.

I love this concealer. The texture is amazing. It goes perfect with my skin type. It helps to hide my imperfections. I love the price too! I was able to get this on sale for $2.35. You cannot beat that. This is my current go to concealer.

March 29, 2020

Tried-and-true

I have been using this concealer for a year. The shade range is quite good. The consistency is nice, not too thick nor thin. It has medium coverage, which means I don't have to worry about reapplying it at work. A hidden gem of the drugstore!

March 11, 2020
    California, United States

Affordable and perfect!

I have been buying this product for at least a year now. I love this product so much that I don't even use foundation with it. The Maybelline Fit Me concealer acts as my foundation. The coverage is phenomenal and it lasts all day.

March 07, 2020

total coverage

this is a really nice formula, I think I may have bought the wrong shade but other than that I will definitely be buying the right one and using it again. Great coverage