Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

2.3/5

February 09, 2021

Great for beginners!

I used the concealer all through high school and it did the job, I was always paranoid about being “cake faced” so I never used a lot but if I did need extra coverage over a blemish it turned orange very quickly even if I used a lighter shade. On the plus side this concealer lasted all day long and never creased. I used it with the matching powder and the combo looked very natural. My friends always thought I didn’t wear makeup!

February 06, 2021
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

The OG

I’ve tried so many concealers over the years from drug store to high end but I always end up coming back to this one. Great coverage, easy to blend and a good range of colours. A little goes a long way and doesn’t dry out my under eye area

January 17, 2021

My Everyday Under Eye Concealer

I use this everyday, I originally switched to this from Nars Radiant Creamy concealer because I heard it was a dupe, and preferred the price. I would not say this is a dupe, however I do like it very much for brightening and concealing my under eyes. I don't find this works for covering up acne very well, something thicker would be needed. However I think its good value for the price and worth a try!

October 31, 2020

Maybelline

I am absolutely amazed with this concealer definitely one of my favourite concealer. very easy to use, easy to blend, creamy. It’s is my favourite and absolutely deserves a try

October 12, 2020

Favourite drug store concealer

This was the first concealer I bought as I started my make up journey. It is definitely an amazing start and covers blemishes quite well. My only concern is that it creases quite easily, but that can be rectified easily. If you use a setting powder with your concealer, the problem is immediately fixed. The product itself is quite inexpensive as well and easy to find.

October 04, 2020

Must have for those “no makeup” makeup looks

Ive tried sooo many concealers from sephora, mac and the drugstore and this is one of the best ones for those days when im not wearing foundation but still want a bit of coverage. I use this under my eyes and some highlight areas. It blends so well into the skin and looks natural while giving light-medium coverage. Love it!

September 25, 2020

Good coverage

I use this when I don't want a heavy concealer. It blends beautifully and can often be purchased on sale at the drugstore. Great for covering dark circles and blemishes. Doesn't crease

July 23, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

This maybelline fit me concealer is 1 of my favourites. It stays in place, it's super light weight, it doesnt smell tacky and it hides my scars beautifully. I would totally recommend this to anyone.

July 07, 2020
    Iowa, United States

great for medium coverage

this concealer is great for covering redness, but for acne it definitely isn’t full coverage. it’s maybe light to medium. but it’s still amazing and lightweight. it also stays on for a good amount of time.

June 19, 2020

This product is the perfect dupe of a high end concealer

This concealer is the perfect dupe for the Nars creamy radiant concealer. It is very smooth, longwearing, med-full coverage which is buildable with a creamy finish. it does not easily crease and is really good