Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

October 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

One of the best concealers you can buy

My holy grail concealer, not only is it so affordable it really does work! I tend to get really red underneath and round my eyes and this being a high coverage concealer really helps to cover it up completely. My favourite thing about the fit me concealer is how lightweight and creamy it is, it does not feel heavy at all and doesn’t budge after it is set. I use shade 15 to conceal, 03 to highlight and they do the job perfectly! I also feel that I don’t need to buy them very often despite using them every single day, the tube it comes it does not seem big but it definitely lasts.

I also use the shade hazelnut to contour, I don’t usually like to cream contour but I figured I would try it with this concealer and it blends a dream and it doesn’t look cakey at all! Definitely one of the best concealers on the market.

October 09, 2019

Great everyday concealer

Great lightweight everyday concealer. Gel like consistently that sits beautifully on the under eyes! I used it everyday and love it. it has great coverage without being too much

October 08, 2019

Good Price.

This Maybelline Fit Me concealer is affordable and it does the job.However, it doesn't really look good when I have very dry under eyes as it clings to the dry patches. It has a medium coverage and it can brighten if you use a lighter shade.
    I am still looking for a luminous, hydrating concealer for my dry under eyes because I like using concealer since I have a bit of darkness to cover. I think if you have normal-oily skin, you will like this concealer.

September 01, 2019

best drugstore concealer

This product is cheap but yet so effective, defiently one of the best drug store concealers out there! it stays on for hours with coverage and the shades are beautiful

August 29, 2019

Good dupe!

This product is a good dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer! It’s not as full coverage or think, but it’s much more affordable and does the trick!

August 13, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

I would buy this again.

The concealer is cheap, and gives a medium coverage, semi-dewy finish. It’s not as good for covering up blemishes, but is good for the undereyes, since it can spread quite far.

August 12, 2019

Best at the drugstore!

I have tried nearly every concealer available at the drugstore and can say this is my absolute favourite! I have fine lines under my eyes and this is the only one that doesn't crease on me after setting with a powder. It does a nice job at covering blemishes and the lasting power is nice. I'd say it's medium to full coverage and is comparable to Nars Creamy Radiant concealer! Definitely try it out as it is often on sale! Shade variety is lacking also which is a downside.

August 09, 2019

Very nice!

I find this quite light weight but still pretty decent coverage. It sets pretty well also! this could have a better shade range l. I’ve only purchased this once but I would definitely consider repurchasing it

July 25, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great concealer for the price!

I think this concealer is great. It covers my dark circles and it pairs well with the fit me! foundation. It blends well together. It doesn't give a cakey feeling after applying powder. It is also pretty great price for someone looking for affordable good concealer.

July 18, 2019

great and affordable concealer

overall, the maybelline fit me concealer is a great concealer when going for the no "makeup" makeup look and it's great for anyone who is on a budget and doesn't want to spend 35$ for a high end one