Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Reviews
#98 in Bronzer

June 29, 2017

Beautiful!

Bobbi Brown never disappoints when it comes to making highlighters. The quality of these highlighters is top knotch; they go on smoothly without looking patchy & powdery & provide effortless glow!

March 01, 2017

I am absolutely in love with this product!!! Ive used many highlighters before using the Bobbi Brown highlighter and I will never go back! This product enhances all of my fabulous features with a couple simple strokes and I am in love.

August 07, 2016

I really like bobbi brown highlighters. I have the one in bronze glow and it's perfect when I have a bit of a tan. I think it would suit medium and darker skintones since it is a darker highlight but I still love it and reach for it all the time.

February 27, 2016

Decent highlighting powder with a lot of shimmer.. stays on reasonably well, and works great as a highlighter. I purchased the colour Bronze Glow, which is a limited edition product that was purchased at Sephora for approximately $54.00. There is also a pink glow which has a pale pink pigmentation with a similar amount of shimmer. I use this everyday over my cheekbones to add definition and highlight.