Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish in Clementine Reviews

January 17, 2018

I am going to keep buying this!

I walked by the Body Shop smelling this for years before walking in and saying I have to have it! The smell is the best thing ever and I absolutely love the Satsuma line.

October 16, 2017

Yum yum!

If I could eat this product, I would! It cleans by body so well and I always leave the shower smelling amazing! I have gotten so many compliments. I highly recommend!

October 10, 2017

Wow body shop!

Wow body shop! You sure know hiw to make awesime products! My body loves your products. I have dry allergy ridden skin. And i need to be o so careful when trying products. I love the scent of this product! My daughter even uses it! My husband doesnt complain, and my skin is happy. Wow! Thank you!

August 26, 2017

This stuff is good if you really want to exfoliate your skin, the little beads aren't too rough and they clean well. Plus the smell is just fantastic, i think it's one of my favourite ones.

January 30, 2017

This is not only my favorite bath product but also the one scent i am hooked on, i have bought almost all the satuma products because the smell is so beautiful.
    I will tell everyone i know to buy this product in this scent because you get out of the tun feeling not just clean but very refreshed

October 21, 2016

Great product that leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It has an amazing scent that lingers with you when you leave the shower. I love smelling this refreshing scent in the mornings, great to wake up with.

September 20, 2016

when it comes to the body shop.. individual prices aren't bad, its going into that store and only walking out with one or two items thats the trick, i could spend a week's pay on things ive never tried from there and know that ill have bought awesome smelling, well working and good ingredient products.. i became hooked on anything in the Body Shop labeled Satsuma, since then i have tried there soaps, lotions, body polish, scrubs, bath scents etc.. if it has satsuma in it, it is amazing. Guaranteed

September 06, 2016

My friend gave this to me as a gift. I have always loved the Satsuma line from The Body Shop, and this was no exception!

The scent on this is fantastic. It smells like fresh oranges, really citrus-y. It's a good exfoliator for sensitive skin types because it's not too rough on the skin, but it still has enough of an exfoliating effect that you can feel it scrubbing at your skin. It doesn't have any plastic micro beads, which makes it much better for the environment when it gets washed down the drain.

It doesn't work as well on my driest areas (eg. my feet), but for everywhere else, this keeps my skin feeling very soft and smooth without irritating it, and I smell great all day long.

July 01, 2016

I love the scrub satsuma , we can use a whole day. This is not the microbeads that I look for in a scrub . It smells good but is a bit drying for private parts.

February 15, 2016

I love the smell of the satsuma body polish! I received it in a Black Friday tote which cost $30 but had a $100 value. I don't think I would pay full price for the product but I would grab it at one of the body shops buy three get three free sales. I wish it provided more exfoliation but it does work great as a shower gel!