Bonne Bell Sweet Sugared Powder for Face and Body
Good

Bonne Bell Sweet Sugared Powder for Face and Body Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 381 in Powder

March 18, 2017

I found this powder at a dollar store so long ago and ever since have never been able to find it! I love it so much! You can use it pretty much anywhere to give some shimmer. My favourite places to use it are on my eye lids as a base eyeshadow or to dust on my collar bones if I'm wearing a lower shirt. The best part is it's very affordable, as I said I purchased it at the dollar store. I would 100% buy this product again and recommend it for anyone to try.

June 03, 2014

I absolutely ADORE this stuff! Its so versatile, it can be used as an eyeshadow, mixed with clear gloss to make a custom lip gloss color that tastes and smells GREAT! You can also sweep a bit of this powder across your face with a large makeup brush to get a nice summery, dewy glow or use it as a sort of body glitter. I've even sprinkled some on my hair a few times when I've had an elegant up-do, it makes your hair smell great and it gives a subtle sparkle to it. Its worth your money and time to buy this, because it can be used in so many different ways!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?