Boo Bamboo Baby wash
Good

Boo Bamboo Baby wash Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

May 11, 2017

Love it!! both my kids, a two year old and a six month old use this daily, they both has moderate eczema yet this all in one wash work wonders. I've tried both scented and unscented, they are both acceptable on my kids skin, hence I use the scented ones more as I do like the mild floral scent of lavender. I use this together with the boo bamboo baby lotion (which I LOVE) and my kids eczema are usually under control without any steroid cream needed. Love boo bamboo baby products!! Highly recommended

April 13, 2017

I use this for my toddler son and love that this product has all natural ingredients. He seems to have sensitive skin and I like using this baby wash for his bath.

February 22, 2017

I am always on the hunt for natural and or organic products for my baby just knowing that if she drinks the bath water by accident is not a big deal to worry about. This wash is very gentle and smells amazing the texture is creamy but I wish it made some bubbles.
    I washed my full face makeup off with this stuff late one night and it took everything off and I have been using it as face wash ever since.

May 10, 2016

I LOVE this lotion so much...it is so silky on my baby and is so gentle. You can tell there is a lot of coconut oil in it and it smells amazing and light. I end up stealing a lot to use on myself after the shower. I only buy it on sale as it is pricey but they sometimes have it at Winners which is great and comes in a package deal for gift giving too.

Updated On: May 10, 2016

**title should say lotion not wash**