Boo Boo Cover-Up - Healing Concealer Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 447 in Concealer

March 04, 2017

This stuff works great! It goes on so light and smooth. Covers up my blemishes, spots, and helps even out my skin-tone. Makes my skin feel so soft and nourished.

February 12, 2017

Love this stuff! I got it as a sample in my Ipsy bag and fell in love immediately. It provides awesome coverage and doesn't cause my skin to break out!

December 06, 2016

This product has great coverage and provides fast action at healing red spots before a photo shoot or important event. I have this little buddy stashed in case of emergencies for brides, hosts/hostesses and even grooms! (photos last a lifetime!) I recommend keeping this product on hand.

October 16, 2015

Very disappointed by this. Received a TINY pot of this and it hardly had anything in this. The product that was all melt in the bottom went on really cakey. I'll pass.

June 11, 2015

This is really good for covering up pimples, it doesn't irritate them further and it really does conceal the redness.

April 01, 2015

I love this stuff! Super pigmented and has awesome coverage!

March 18, 2015

This is a great product. It covers anything and the medium shades matches me perfectly.

September 08, 2014

Somewhat thick as its a concealer. I mix this with primer or sometimes BlackBerry cram since it's a little yellow and I use it all over my face as a foundation. It has really good coverage, my skin gets oily so it may not be as smooth looking on dry skin but for me it works nicely and my skin stays matte.