Borghese Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara

Borghese Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara Reviews

Ranked #847 out of 888 in Mascara

March 07, 2016

I love mascara, and one thing I have learned with testing different mascaras is that they are not all created equally! This mascara does have a higher price point than drugstore brands, but it does coat your lashes beautifully. My lashes were thicker and looked longer with the first coat! One claim is that it curls; I cannot vouch for that since I already curl my eyelashes, but I was very happy with this mascara overall. I wore it all day with no flaking, and as a contact wearing, that is a HUGE plus for me! It's a little spendy, but if you want to splurge, this is a good choice.

December 20, 2009

I really like this mascara. I love the bursh...it`s thick and offers great coverage... makes my lashes look full and thick. Great product if volume is what you`re looking for. At the same time, I find it does a great job with length. If I only apply one coate I get a clean, decent, sublte yet polished look, lashes are fairly long and full, but not overboard. A few coats after I can get that wow-factor... crazy long and dense lashes.
    The texture is nice, it doesn`t flake, fairly easy to apply, easy to get those corner lashes with no mess left behind....
    I would recommend this mascara.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar