2.9/5
Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge Reviews

1.0/5

July 17, 2017

Worst purchase of the year

This was a bust for me. I was excited to try it because I had heard great things. I hated how it never seemed to dry out. It just felt like I was rubbing my face with bathroom mold because of that. I threw it out very quickly because of the ick factor. It did work to exfoliate my face but it was not worth it to me.

December 12, 2014

This sponge is great when I don't have my clarisonic around when I am on vacation. The only crappy thing is that I had it out on a towel drying in a 5 star hotel room and a disgusting bug found its way into the sponge and I had to throw it out. It was SO GROSS! Since then I have purchased a cheaper and equally effective one at the Face Shop for 5 bucks. I would probably not repurchase for the price alone.

February 20, 2014

I'm been using this cleansing sponge for a month now. I like the way the soft and gentle sponge clean and exfoliate my sensitive skin. My skin look softer, cleaner and brighter looking. Also it comes with a mini sample of Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel.