Clarisonic Mia Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 125 in Cleansing Tools

Mia is the new, go-anywhere Sonic Skin Cleansing System in a great compact size. The one-button, one-speed Mia fits your active lifestyle for beautiful, glowing skin wherever life’s adventures take you. All the great benefits of the Clarisonic Classic in a new, smaller size. The perfect compact cleansing system for use at home or on the go.

June 16, 2017

Couldn't live without mine

The first time I used my clarisonic, I was SHOCKED how soft and smooth my skin felt afterwards. I just use it with a gentle cleanser, lightly rest it on my face and let it work its magic. I would highly recommend it to any skincare enthusiast!

May 12, 2017

Clarisonic Mia has changed the look of my skin dramatically. I never told my girl friends that I purchased a Mia. They were over one night and started to tell me that my skin looked so smooth and glowy. I then decided to share with them that it was probably due to my Mia. Since then they have also gone out and purchased their own. The Mia cleans my skin with its tiny swirling bristles. But it also improves the texture of my skin as well! I use the sensitive brush head and replace it often. Worth the investment to keep you looking younger!

April 14, 2017

I purchased this from shoppers drug mart using my points back in November . One of my best purchases I've made from there . It does a deep clean on my face and gets rid of any residual makeup left on my face . I use it a few times a week because my skin is sensitive . I highly recommend.

March 27, 2017

This is my ride or die product. It is pricy. But it works wonderfully for my skin. I see brighter, clearer, softer skin after every use. As soon as I stop using it, I notice a difference. The charge lasts forever, it is watersafe, and travel friendly. I have given a few as gifts, and they are always loved.

March 05, 2017

I wear makeup everyday. I like it a lot but it can be damaging to my face. That is why needed something that would remove it properly . I decided to try this daisy face brush system. It has a brush bug enough to clean my while face. The brush head is soft and it feels good. It cleans out my pored. I can tell because after I was off my face it itit much smoother. I have been using it for about two weeks now and I have seen a big difference in my complexion. It is brighter smoother and I am not having much break outs. The extra heads are useful because I use the sponge brush to clean off my eyes makeup. The whole set would be an addition to your facial routine if you would like to improve and preserve your skin

March 01, 2017

I've had my Clarisonic for about four years and it still works great. It is pricey but lasts a long time. Replacing the head is annoying (because I'm cheap) but I find it makes a huge difference. If I go few days without using it (when it dies and I'm too lazy to charge it), I can really tell the difference. I have combination skin with large pores that tend to get clogged and I find using the Clarisonic helps to deep clean and exfoliate. I bought my mom one for Christmas this year and she loves it and will definitely buy a new one if mine ever stops working.

January 08, 2017

GUYS GUYS GUYS......Listen, there are some products that a purely HYPE and there are some that deserve the HYPE THEY GET!!

Seriously no jokes, I got this as part of my birthday present to myself Last year #SPLURGE.... i love this tool, don't get me wrong... you probably could get by without using this tool wit MAX effort...but the question would be...if you had such an amazing tool that cuts your cleansing time in half, deliver amazing results and makes your skin feel great..WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO NOT HAVE THIS!!!!

Since i started using this tool, the only time i get acne is around my period and stress related issues or when i need to change brushes...I believe this was my best buy for 2016....downside cost of brush which i only buy during sales.

October 30, 2016

Un des meilleurs achat que j'ai fait pou ma peau de ma vie. Nettoie en profondeur ,mai doux à la fois pour la peau. S'utilise avec n'importe quel nettoyant .

October 30, 2016

I love this product to death. It's my holy grail skin care product. Whenever I stop using it, my skin breaks out because nothing deep cleans as well as the clarisonic. It has different brush heads for different skin care needs and my skin feels so good after using it.

October 30, 2016

I swear by the Clarisonic Mia and think that anyone suffering with skin issues should invest in a sonic cleansing system, whether it's the Clarisonic or FOREO Luna, etc. I especially recommend it for anyone who wears makeup. It really cleanses much deeper than you normally can with just your hands. I've used mine every night for over 2 years now and still have not had any issues with the battery life. The Mia is automatically set for 1 minute and only has 1 speed setting. I charge it about once a month and purchase new brush heads every 4-6 months. I started out using the sensitive brush head, then switched over to the regular. I think after the first 6 months to a year was when I first started really noticing my face clearing up. In conjunction with my night time routine, I started to see less breakouts and smoother skin. I still don't have perfect skin, but it is definitely better than it was 2-3 years ago.

What's Your Favorite?