Clarisonic Mia 2 Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 125 in Cleansing Tools

This is Clarisonic’s functionally enhanced, travel-friendly model for clean, beautiful skin. Cleanses skin 6x better than hands alone and features 2 speeds for customized cleansing, a 1-Minute Pulsing T-Timer to guide your cleanse, and travel case. The patented sonic technology oscillates back and forth, with more than 300 movements per second to gently cleanse, remove impurities and beautifully transform skin.

See the sonic difference:
• Smoother, softer, healthier-looking skin
• Minimizes appearance of pores, fine lines & wrinkles
• Cleanses so thoroughly, skin care products absorb better
• Gentle enough to use 2x daily on all skin types

Click here for more info

July 03, 2017

Holy grail skin care

I absolutely love my clarisonic brsuh. It's the only facial cleaning brush I have ever tried I've never tried the dupes and I never felt the need! The original is where it's at! I use the normal brush head and I use it every other day in the shower. I've tried the deep pore brush and that was way too harsh for me. Then I tried the luxe I think it's called and that was so soft it didn't do anything for me. The normal brush head cleans well and does the job. I've been using it for about 2 years now. Love it.

May 11, 2017

I love the way this product makes my skin feel after just one use however it broke me out like crazy therefore I'm not a big fan of this product. But if you don't have super sentitive skin like me I will recommend you to try it out

April 16, 2017

I really like this brush, but I don't think I would use it 2x a day on my skin. When I use it after a stint of not using it I seem to break out more, but then my skin calms down after a few days. I also really like that I can take it in the shower as it's completely waterproof.

April 05, 2017

I was suffering from the worst breakouts and horrible skin until I tried the Clarisonic. I have had mine for 4 years now, and will not be without it. I have tried the foreo mini but it died on me by February after I received it in December for a Christmas gift, nothing can compare to the clarisonic. This device gets deep down in the pores and cleans out everything without being too aggressive. I wear a full face of makeup everyday and after I wash my face with this there is zero makeup traces left on my white face cloth when I go and dry my face.
    you need this in your life !! Trust me

March 06, 2017

Now i know this product isn't cheap, i mean it is 200 bucks BUT it's worth EVERY penny you spend. Before i got this brush, my skin was breakout city. And i mean horrible breakouts. I started using the Clarisonic Mia 2, and my skin started clearing up, slowly. I did have a purge phase for about 3 weeks, so my skin was awful for those first 3 weeks, but after that, it began to clear right up!! I have sensitive dry skin, so i only use it at night, and with a mild cleanser (Cetaphil).
    Don't waste your money on any other facial brush, this one is hands down the best out there !

February 24, 2017

J'ai longtemps hésité à m'acheter cette brosse parce qu'elle n'est pas donnée ... Je me suis finalement décidé et je n'ai aucun regret. J'ai une peau huileuse et son aspect s'est beaucoup amélioré depuis que j'utilise ma brosse. Et on a vraiment la sensation d'une peau nettoyée en profondeur. Vraiment super. Je la recommande sans hésiter.

February 15, 2017

Don't waste your money on any other brand - this is the one to buy. No it's not cheap, but you get what you pay for. I heard a major makeup artist talk about the Clarisonic brand and he was RAVING about it. I understand why. My skin looks amazing after I use it. It's very gentle and there a multiple types of brushes available, so if you need something more sensitive it's available. (use your Shoppers Optimum points to cut the cost down)

January 16, 2017

I do like mine but I find it causes me to break out more then usual. I use mine a few times a week with dermalogica products to exfoliate I like to use it in the shower. I've used a few different brushes too

January 12, 2017

I received this product as a Christmas gift along with the deep pore and sensitive brush heads. Initially, I found myself using it on a daily basis. If you enjoy the feeling of a squeaky clean face then this product is ideal for you. It is very effective at cleaning dirt, oil, and makeup off your face. I don't have severe issues with acne so I can't say how effective it is at clearing pimples. However, I do suffer from the occasional breakouts (mainly due to hormonal causes) and I find that using the Clarisonic during these times healed the pimples more quickly probably due to facial oils being cleansed more effectively.

Since receiving it, I found I don't use the product as much, not because I don't like it or don't find it effective but because I don't find it necessary to use it that often. Using it everyday actually dried out my skin so I have resorted to only using it once or twice a week or when my skin starts to look dull and my pores become more prominent.

The benefit of the Clarisonic is that you can use pretty much any cleanser with it. It cleans gently. You only have to press it lightly on the surface of the skin and it does the job for you. There is no need to excessively scrub your face. The battery lasted about 2 weeks when I used it on a daily basis. It lasted longer when I resorted to using only twice a week. I really liked the deep pore brush head - I found it to be very gentle on the face compared to the sensitive brush head.

I would probably buy this product on my own but would definitely get it when they have a sale because it is a bit pricey, even the brush heads. But so far I have really enjoyed using it and will definitely continue to be a part of the skin care routine.

January 09, 2017

This product has been apart of my skin care routine for 2 1/2 years and I'm in love! it has cleared up my skin so much! whenever I don't use it my skin isn't cleaned properly and starts to breakout. I don't use both speeds on this item, only one since the lower one is too slow. If you don't need the slower speed, spend some
    less $$$ and go for the plain clarisonic Mia!