Bragg Soy Seasoning

Bragg Soy Seasoning Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 320 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 21, 2016

Un peu cher mais cependant c'est un remplacement de la sauce soya qui est tellement meilleur tant pour la santé que pour le gôut. Complète à merveille un riz frit !

June 22, 2015

Has a much lighter taste that regular soya sauce. Not a saltly tasting.

January 04, 2015

I use various Bragg products in our home. I like the fact that it has natural ingredients and not packed with fillers. I like to marinate pork chops in this and then bake. They are delicious. We also pour it over rice.

July 23, 2014

Bragg Liquid Soy Seasoning is beyond great. It has a smoky flavor and contains way less salt than regular soy sauce. The fact that it is gluten-free and vegan makes it a staple on my table.

November 05, 2013

I'm Asian and we love our soy sauce, it's like our ketchup, haha. I've been using Bragg's for years and everyone I recommend it to asian and non-asian loves it and switches over. The added bonus-it's gluten free and doesn't have msg. I use it in soups, stirfrys, salads, scrambled eggs and scrambled tofu, sushi...I wasn't kidding about how we love our soy seasoning, eh?

July 10, 2013

I discovered this new soya sauce 100% natural, very low sodium, zero calories, gluten free, no preservatives and it taste amazing in stir fry's. I love this product and the price is right!! found it at my local grocery store in the gluten free isle.