3.6/5

• Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

September 29, 2019

Definitely purchasing again!

I suffer terribly with seasonal allergies so I'm plugged up majority of the time. I've literally tried everything to help my allergies and nothing seemed to help, it was the worst at night, when I laid down. A friend of mind actually recommended these to me and I purchased them the same day, I tried them and found instant relief! I will definitely continue using these!

October 17, 2018

Unfortunately did not work well for me

These strips weren't working as promised when I tried them. I did not get the effect that I was hoping for, unfortunately.
    I had a set of three strips and none of them provided a relief that Vick's would

October 02, 2018
    Texas, United States

Hit or miss

These strips are hit or miss. The first time I tried and put them on wrong, needless to say I thought they were crap. Then fast forward to last year. I think I was on my second sinus infection that year. I was miserable....head hurting, face pressure, nose stuffy. I hate nasal sprays but even those were not working. I gave the strips another chance and read the instructions really good. I realized my mistake before was placing it on wrong spot. I have a really small nose and a short bridge too so not as much to wrap it on but this time with moving it around a few times I finally got it on right. I felt stuffier at first but within about 15 minutes I was breathing normal. I finally fell asleep and then woke up without my lips being cracked and my throat irritated from sleeping with my mouth open all night like before. I finally slept normal with my mouth closed. I do recommend you try it. My ask of the company is to make maybe a small and large strip.

2.0/5

Hawaii, United States

do not work

I have tried these. I am a stuffy person. These do not work on my stuffiness. I also snore. They don't work for that either. I have heard they work for others, They just don't work for me. Would I recommend? Well, I would suggest trying for yourself.

United States

Breathing great through the night

I’m always such a stuffy person. Especially when it comes time to get a good nights rest. I use these strips very regularly because with them I am able to sleep throughout the night without any disturbance. They are truly a life saver for me and my sanity!

Lifesaver when congested

I use these whenever I have a really bad cold and am really congested. If I don't use them, I can't breath when I try to sleep. These strips work really well. I especially like the ones that are menthol scented.

September 13, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Helps keep my snoring down

I have tried other stop snoring products and have had no luck getting them to work in the past. These actually DO work! They help me wake felling rested and no sore throat. I also fall asleep easier because they open up my air passages so I can breath better and fell asleep faster. I now use these every night.

August 15, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

I would definitely buy this product again. It helped me get

It helped stop my hidband from snoring. Which helped me get much needed sleep plus im a mom again so i barely get sleep so it helped when i do get to go to sleep it made him quit as a mouse.

August 01, 2018

Breathe Right

Breathe Right Nasal Strips are an amazing invention for aiding in the snoring department. They also can help you breathe much clearer if you are suffering from nasal congestion in hand with a cold! Bam! You can breathe again!

March 24, 2018

A must-have if you have a cold!

These work to prevent snoring, but they are also amazing when you have a cold! Hard to believe that a little strip on your nose will make such a difference, but after putting it on, I can finally BREATHE again!