3.6/5

• Gentle on skin
  • Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

May 27, 2020

Good for those with breathing problems

My significant other uses this since he suffers from difficulty breathing in the night and often wakes up with blocked sinuses. After trying these he felt that they did help to allow him to breathe and sleep better. He found the adhesive to be very strong and slightly irritating when peeling off the nose strip however,

1.0/5

May 05, 2020

Does not work for snoring

I purchased these nasal strips for my fiancé to try to help with his snoring. After testing them for 3 consecutive nights, I can say that these do not work. He continued to snore as usual and he said he did not feel any difference with his breathing or sleep.

2.0/5

March 31, 2020

Tried this for snoring but didn’t work

Originally purchase this product to see if it would help my husband and his horrible snoring We even measured o place the strip on the exact spot on his nose for the best results It just didn’t work for him

March 01, 2020

Really helps me breathe better!

This product is a bit pricey, however is worth the extra $$. Really helps one breathe better, especially during a cold, sinus infection or flu. Moreover, it stays in place very firmly all night and the next day if you want to keep it there!

February 28, 2020

Good product

It’s product works although it did leave a bruise on my nose every time I used it(I also bruise easily). I feel I can breath better when I wear it which is a bonus. I don’t know if it stopped my snoring as I can’t hear myself snore, but I would recommend it for anyone who wants to breath easier through their nose.

September 29, 2019

Definitely purchasing again!

I suffer terribly with seasonal allergies so I'm plugged up majority of the time. I've literally tried everything to help my allergies and nothing seemed to help, it was the worst at night, when I laid down. A friend of mind actually recommended these to me and I purchased them the same day, I tried them and found instant relief! I will definitely continue using these!

October 17, 2018

Unfortunately did not work well for me

These strips weren't working as promised when I tried them. I did not get the effect that I was hoping for, unfortunately.
    I had a set of three strips and none of them provided a relief that Vick's would

October 02, 2018
    Texas, United States

Hit or miss

These strips are hit or miss. The first time I tried and put them on wrong, needless to say I thought they were crap. Then fast forward to last year. I think I was on my second sinus infection that year. I was miserable....head hurting, face pressure, nose stuffy. I hate nasal sprays but even those were not working. I gave the strips another chance and read the instructions really good. I realized my mistake before was placing it on wrong spot. I have a really small nose and a short bridge too so not as much to wrap it on but this time with moving it around a few times I finally got it on right. I felt stuffier at first but within about 15 minutes I was breathing normal. I finally fell asleep and then woke up without my lips being cracked and my throat irritated from sleeping with my mouth open all night like before. I finally slept normal with my mouth closed. I do recommend you try it. My ask of the company is to make maybe a small and large strip.

2.0/5

September 25, 2018
    Hawaii, United States

do not work

I have tried these. I am a stuffy person. These do not work on my stuffiness. I also snore. They don't work for that either. I have heard they work for others, They just don't work for me. Would I recommend? Well, I would suggest trying for yourself.

September 25, 2018
    United States

Breathing great through the night

I’m always such a stuffy person. Especially when it comes time to get a good nights rest. I use these strips very regularly because with them I am able to sleep throughout the night without any disturbance. They are truly a life saver for me and my sanity!