Breathe Right Nasal Strips Reviews

• Gentle on skin
  • Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

April 15, 2017

These strips allowed me to breathe easier during my cold. I was able to sleep much more Soundly. Though you look a bit silly, they're extremely comfortable and you're able to forget they're even there. 10/10

April 04, 2017

A few years back I had surgery - to remove my tonsil ad and my adenoids - which was causeing my sleep apnea.

Unfortunately my snoring has continued - breath right helps with this nightly, giving me and my husband a good nights sleep!

It is confortable, easy to use and makes a world of a difference!

April 04, 2017

I bought this in the hopes it would help with night waking. While I found that for me it wasn't the best solution my husband loves them. He uses them nightly and finds that they are great for cutting down on his snoring. They don't completely stop it but there is a marked improvement.

April 04, 2017

Mon copain utilises ces bandes pour le nez Breath Right car il a une legere déviation de la cloison nasale et j'ai moi meme utilisé ces bandes pendant ma derniere grippe. on ''sent'' Immédiatement la difference. je trouve ça un peu dispendieux, mais la qualité de son sommeil n'a pas de prix. Il reste bien en place sur le nez toute la nuit.

March 24, 2017

This stuff actually does make it easier to breathe. I had a sample of these and used it just for the hell of it when I had a bit of a stuffy nose and I definitely got an easier intake of air. You need to make sure you clean your nose before use or these will pop right off.

February 24, 2017

So I. do think that this is a great product but I did have a bad experience with it I am assuming that I put the adhesive on my nose too tightly because I woke up the next morning after having slept with it on with a huge bruise because it suctionEd so well to my nose it only happen the one time but I would say that if you use this product don't put on too well because you'll wake up looking like you got punched in the Face

February 24, 2017

I've used this a few times with a cold when badly congested. They work by pulling and opening the nostrils so you can breathe better. Usually i have to use them in combination with a decongestant.
    No they don't make the nose look bigger in the morning (this was one of my irrational fears...)
    They are bit pricier, and i've seen generic versions available, but in my opinion the Breatheright strips are more comfortable and the edges are less irritating because the fabric sticks better.

February 23, 2017

Très bon produit si vous avez de la difficulté à bien respirer la nuit, ou encore si vous êtes congestionnés. La bande ouvre les pores nasales pour que l'on puisse mieux respirer par le nez, sans aucun souci.

February 06, 2017

I received these nasal strips as a sample and just tossed them in the bathroom drawer thinking one of hte men in my family may want to try them out one day to help with snoring. I forgot about them until I had a bad cold and thought of trying them out to help me sleep with a stuffy/congested nose. I was so glad I kept them - they really work wonders for anyone with a congested nose wanting to get some sleep. It helped open things up and keep my nasal passages clear so I could breathe easily and get a good night's sleep! I have purchased them since and recommend them to anyone with a cold. My only complaint is that they are more expensive than I thought they would be, which means we only use them when we are sick.

January 16, 2017

These do the job pretty well. I used them for a two nights because I got some samples and did notice a difference! Not sure how much they cost for a full box but I'd buy them.