3.6/5

• Gentle on skin
  • Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

January 15, 2018

Not sure about the snoring but...

I like to keep a few of these laying around for when my nose gets stuffy and I can’t breathe. I find it really helps open the nasal passages up and assists me in getting a better night sleep. They can be a bit odd feeling and bit annoying if you don’t put them on properly. If you mess it up, good luck getting it to stick down again. Make sure you wipe the outside of
    Your nose so the adhesive sticks better...if you just put cream on it won’t stick very well.

January 15, 2018

Snore no more

These strips definitely help someone who snores to breathe easier. It actually does what it's suppose to and it's super easy to put on your nose. I have used this for the past 4 years and I always recommend it for people looking to breathe easier at night time.

December 04, 2017

Works wonders

I received these as a sample. Since then I have bought a few packages. I feel they work fantatsic. I have some slight problems breathing at night and snore which causes me to have dry throat. Since using these I find I am able to breathe through my nose and have less throat irritation. I wish the cost was less as you need to use one per night and if for some reason they don't stick you have to throw it out.

December 04, 2017

Breathing right :)

Heavy snoring and congestion plague me every night and keep my partner awake. Since trying the breathe right strip, both of us sleep a lot better and makes for a better morning

2.2/5

October 15, 2017

Nope!

Doesn't really seem to make much different. I just end up taking them off in the middle of the night because they irritate my nose.they do adhere very well

October 10, 2017

Meh

I get these for free constantly in the mail, so I have a stock pile for whenever I need one. Unfortunately I find they don't do much at all... Not only is my nose barely unclogged, but they only stick on for about 10 minutes before it's already starting to come off. By morning it's a game of hide and seek, trying to find where in the bed the strip is stuck.

Way better options out there if you need your sinuses cleared, this is not one I would recommend.

0.5/5

September 29, 2017

Not worth the money

The cost of these are outrageous so it's a good thing I got to try this as a sample. In my opinion yet do absolutely nothing. Nothing positive to say about them they just didn't work.

3.2/5

September 12, 2017

Works in place of Medication at night

Night time allergies can cause some sleep issues here and there but my son in fact tried this first and told me about it , always try to have some on hand in case needed at 2am in the morning..

September 07, 2017

helps my deviated septum

I have a deviated septum that I've had surgery on once but still have minor problems breathing when I'm sleeping. When I have one of these on, it makes it so much easier to breathe so that I can get a good rest.

2.3/5

August 17, 2017

Not for me

I got free samples and it wasn't what I expected. It was strong enough to stay on my nose but it didn't open more my nose holes if you know what I mean...I'm quite disappointed but it may depends with the shape on your nose and mine is pretty small.