Breathe Right Nasal Strips Reviews

• Gentle on skin
  • Easy to remove
  • Comfortable

July 14, 2017

These work to an extent, but don't cure snoring

I've used these a few times, like when staying in a hotel with friends, in hopes that they would curb my snoring. Well, they don't seem to work for that, though I do feel my nasal passages open more and that I breathe easier when I wear them. I do find them a little pricey for what they are, but if you're suffering mild congestion or allergies, then I feel these are best suited for those situations.

June 22, 2017

Yep!!!

man can my husband snore!!! doesn't help he has a broken noise but this helps him breath better at night and get a better sleep and not so much snoring which in end give me a better nights sleep lol

1.2/5

June 21, 2017

nope

I used one of these strips that I got a sample of from the site free.ca and was not impressed with how it worked. If they were more affordable, I would buy these based on everyone elses positive reviews... I cant believe they work so well for others and they did nothing for me

2.8/5

June 10, 2017

I wasn't really impressed with these. I bought them for my hubby who is a terrible snorer, so bad that I often move beds in the night, or can hear him 2 floors down. When he wears them, it doesn't eliminate the noise from his nose, only quiets him down by a few decibels, but as soon as he rolls over onto his back, its back to the regular snoring. I tried it one night and I noticed it does open the nostrils and allows more air flow, and I felt that I could breath easier, but I tend to be a mouth breather anyway.

2.7/5

June 03, 2017

I have a deviated septum and our home is very dry. My nose gets stuffed up a lot and makes it hard for me to breath. I have tried this product and find it really doesn't work for me. My nose is somewhat oily and even though
    you apply this over the nose making sure you wash it before you apply it . I find it comes off more than it stays on.
    Just don't think it helps my situation.

June 03, 2017

J'ai aimé les bandes breathe right car elle permettent de mieux respirer quand viens le temps des allergies ou de la grippe. J'ai déjà essayé des bandelettes nasales, mais ceux-ci sont beaucoup plus éfficaces!

May 16, 2017

My family uses Breathe Right strips when we are sick with a cold or stuffed up with seasonal allergies :( They definitely help open up the nasal passage. I bought the wider strip version just wondering about them and personally, I wouldn't do it again as they were too wide and kept my mind on the feeling of them pulling my skin, but the regular ones, absolutely purchase them!

May 15, 2017

I had these sitting in my bathroom for quite a while before finally trying them out, now that I have tried them I wonder how I lived without them. These 100% work exactly as they are supposed to! I was having one of those days where my face felt heavy and I wasn't getting enough air through my nose so I put one of these bad boys on and instantly noticed a difference in my airflow. I immediately put one onto my husband to test if the strip would help with his snoring. Of course the strips didn't completely eliminate the snoring but they helped quite a bit. In the morning I felt like I had actually slept, which is rare, and I attribute that feeling of a great rest all to the increased airflow the strips provide! I definitely need to keep these on hand

2.2/5

May 10, 2017

I am probably one of those people this isn't quite right for, I have bronchiectasis so my lungs and nasal cavities are always causing problems. My husband said I was breathing just as hard as any other time. Maybe with something to help clear the passages added it would be better for someone like me.

May 03, 2017

These things are awesome. I got a free sample of two strips and my husband and I each used one when we were feeling stuffy. He tried it first and said, "Wow!" and took a deep breath and was like, "Yeah, this DEFINITELY works!" and he wore it for a while until he felt better, then removed it before he went to sleep. HE DIDN'T SNORE THE REST OF THE NIGHT! He ALWAYS snores, at least very lightly a little bit. Then a couple of days later, I woke up stuffy and achy and thinking I was getting sick. I tried the other one and it opened up my sinuses almost immediately. I kept it on until I felt better overall, shortly before we went out for the day. It was super comfortable and I nearly forgot I was wearing it! The only downside for me was that it was almost painful to remove; I had to do it VEEERRRYYY slowly and gently. But otherwise, it was AWESOME. We don't really need them for sleep, but this is DEFINITELY something I'll be keeping around and in handy for those sicky, stuffy days.