Breyers Creamery Style French Vanilla Reviews
#9 in Ice Cream

Real French Vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, real vanilla beans, and all natural flavours and colours.  C'est "merveilleux!"

Vraie crème glacée à la vanille française avec crème fraîche, gousses de vraie vanille et arômes et colorants naturels. C'est merveilleux!

February 24, 2018

Unbelievably creamy and delicious!

Regardless of the season, we often indulge in frozen treats! Breyer's French Vanilla Creamery Style is decadent and addictive. On occasion, we even drizzle some homemade chocolate syrup on this premium ice cream. Definitely one of our favourites!

September 10, 2017

Soft ice cream

Really good flavoured ice cream brand but I always seem to notice that no matter what freezer you have or what flavour you get it always come out very soft. Some people may enjoy this but I enjoy my ice cream not melted before it hits my mouth. Other then that it's very good though.

July 10, 2017

One of my family's gotoos

We have eaten this ice cream for quite some time and find that it is consistently good and on sale regularly. It has a great French Vanilla taste too. This one is not our absolute favorite but I would say that it comes in at a close second.

May 29, 2017

Great option. I always go with Breyers products when buying carton ice cream for home. It's got a rich and smooth texture, without the horrifying nutritional facts that often accompany great taste.

2.8/5

May 18, 2017

It doesn't melt?... It's not a smooth creamy ice cream just kind of a substance in your mouth ... works in a pinch but not my go to brand unless its on sale

April 27, 2017

This is a family favourite and I think it will always be. Breyer's ice cream are all pretty good but I find this one is the best because it goes with almost anything ! Love it !

2.0/5

February 23, 2017

Since buying this, I had seen some articles about what is actually contained in this ice cream and that it really isn't what you call ice cream. It kind of scared me and I can tell by the texture that there is something off with it. Even after dumping it into the sink, it never melted. Even after 24 hours it was pretty much the same as when I dumped it in there .