Breyers Creamery Style French Vanilla Reviews
#10 in Ice Cream

Real French Vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, real vanilla beans, and all natural flavours and colours.  C'est "merveilleux!"

Vraie crème glacée à la vanille française avec crème fraîche, gousses de vraie vanille et arômes et colorants naturels. C'est merveilleux!

December 10, 2018

Love that this has the vanilla beans in it! It makes it so much more rich and so tasty. I serve this with apple pie and my guests always move it. Also delicious in milkshakes or just regular. This is a classic that I always have in my freezer

December 10, 2018

Awesome deal for the price

This is one of the free brands that go on sale pretty regularly at the grocery store. Love the creamery style. I tend to like vanilla ones best. And I love the French vanilla best. It goes so well on its own or on top of pies or with a tough of chocolate fudge.

April 30, 2018

Very very delicious icecream, always buy it

It is very tasteful and flavourful with vanilla. It is always a great dessert after a meal. Perfect for beating summer heat. Breyers is a great brand and always my go to.

April 17, 2018

Not my cup of tea

I find some sort of after taste with this that doesn't appeal to me. Maybe I am a straight vanilla person?? Breyer ice cream and ice milks are often on sale so good value price wise but the flavour just isn't there for me.

April 02, 2018

Rich, creamy and tasty treat

The Breyers French Vanilla ice cream rivals some of the high end ice cream labels such as Hagen Daaz but without the hefty price tag. The ice cream is smooth, rich, and creamy. You can definitely taste the difference between this ice cream and the lower end, cheaper alternatives. It is also available in all major supermarkets including Loblaws, Walmart, and Metro. In particular, the French vanilla flavour tastes exceptionally good and you can even see flecks of the vanilla bean mixed in the ice cream. It goes well alone or with a pie or even cookies. Perfect for dessert or as a snack.

March 18, 2018

Love ice cream

I love ice cream but only buy this brand as it is the creamiest and best tasting product, price is about the same as other brands so I will continue to buy it. I definatly recommend this product

February 24, 2018

Unbelievably creamy and delicious!

Regardless of the season, we often indulge in frozen treats! Breyer's French Vanilla Creamery Style is decadent and addictive. On occasion, we even drizzle some homemade chocolate syrup on this premium ice cream. Definitely one of our favourites!

September 10, 2017

Soft ice cream

Really good flavoured ice cream brand but I always seem to notice that no matter what freezer you have or what flavour you get it always come out very soft. Some people may enjoy this but I enjoy my ice cream not melted before it hits my mouth. Other then that it's very good though.

July 10, 2017

One of my family's gotoos

We have eaten this ice cream for quite some time and find that it is consistently good and on sale regularly. It has a great French Vanilla taste too. This one is not our absolute favorite but I would say that it comes in at a close second.

May 29, 2017

Great option. I always go with Breyers products when buying carton ice cream for home. It's got a rich and smooth texture, without the horrifying nutritional facts that often accompany great taste.