Bright Starts Playmat Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 299 in Baby Gear - Gyms & Playmats

June 02, 2017

We got this as a gift for our baby and since day 1 of bringing her home, she has enjoyed it to the fullest. Probably one of the most used gifts we have every received to date! It is very colourful and engaging to baby, highly recommend to anyone!

July 11, 2016

My son hates his tummy time but this mat has definitely helped him start enjoying more. It comes with a little pillow to rest his chest so his face isn't right at ground level. There are a couple of cute toys attached to the pillow to keep him briefly occupied. We don't use the pillow to prop him up anymore but we still use it for the toys. The mat has nice bright colours which he loves looking at. It's also a little padded so he isn't on a super hard surface like the ground.

2.3/5

April 07, 2016

I was very please with the quality of this play mat! The colors were vibrant and caught my babies attention. I wish the bottom was padded more, when my baby started to roll over she would bump her head and I wish she had some protection. She outgrew this product fast, BUT she started rolling at 9 weeks and by 5 months she was crawling and lost interest. I found toys on a foam mat interested her more.

February 25, 2016

My baby loves tummy time on his palymat
    He loves the toys and has lots of fun playing with his 3 year old ante with all the noise and colors and my 3 year old sister has lots of fun showing all of use she know the colors. And can make the baby laugh.

December 18, 2015

I got this as a gift and my baby seems to like it. I try to do tummy time with her on it but it isn't big enough. She likes grabbing at all the toys.

November 20, 2015

I received this as a gift for the baby. Have been using it for tummy time, baby loves it and is amused by the dangling toys which are removable, which is a great plus.

June 30, 2015

Out grew way too fast for the price..

March 10, 2015

Was my daughters favourite toy for a long time!

July 18, 2014

I received the playmat at my shower figuring I would get use of it with my daughter when she was a few months old. I had her in it when she was a month and she loved it. It provided a confined area for her to get in her tummy time to build her strength and kept her amused with the colours at the same time. She had played herself to sleep in the mat a few times. It has all the right toys - interactions to help develop their skills. It's great that all the pieces can be removed/attached and folded up easily for travel.

ashkiefs added a new review for
    Kalaya renew eye