Bud Light Lime Reviews
#22 in Beer & Cider

January 13, 2018

Favorite

This is one of my favourite beers.. and i've been hooked since day one! It can be enjoyed all year round however theres nothing better then sipping on one of these on a hot summers day.

July 23, 2017

Favorite beer

This is my favorite beer ive ever tried its lght and tastes really good!I also dont find that the lime is too much its just a zesty fresh flavour.I find myself drinking more beer now that i found this.

2.0/5

June 28, 2017

I would not buy this again

That first sip was much sweeter than I was expecting thanks to a heavy cane sugar presence. Once you work past that, the lime takes over, but it’s not particularly tart. It was kind of like drinking a lime flavored Sour Patch Kid. At the very end, the lemon-lime Alka-Seltzer vibe comes back coupled with an annoying saltiness and more of that cloying, cane sugar sweetness.
    So did I like the Lime-A-Rita? To be completely honest, the first two sips weren’t all that bad, but when I “slowed my roll” and started to really taste the stuff, the flavors became quite annoying (I only had about 4 ounces before eventually drain pouring the remains). This stuff is way off balance. Too sweet. Too salty. Not enough tartness or Tequila-ness.

June 21, 2017

Great summer beverage!

This is a must have at all summer bbqs and parties. It has such a light refreshing taste that makes you want more!
    Bud light lime is great in a can but I prefer the bottles.

December 13, 2016

I like light beer- but the taste of this beer is gross! I think it is the synthetic lime flavour added to it that makes the beer unbearable! I would rather drink a light beer and add my own lime!

September 19, 2016

I know a lot of people do not like this one, but i love it! I am a bit of a beer whimp and like my light beers so this one is perfect! The lime flavour is there and makes for an awesome summer beer!

1.8/5

August 23, 2016

I really wanted to like this beer... I really did. I've tried it a few times, but o just can't get into the flavor. I don't feel it tastes much different than regular beer.. and Budweiser wouldn't be my first choice of beer brand, so.. I dont think I will buy this again. It's not my mug of beer.. haha..

August 19, 2016

Love this brand especially the lime flavor. This is such a light refreshing beer and great for anytime or any occasion. Love the taste and the quality

June 28, 2016

This hits the spot if you want to start the weekend right, all ice cold and refreshing have it with a burger or some ribs and you are good to go. Spend Saturday at the ball game this is the beer for you.

May 26, 2016

This is my go to weekend summer drink. I like Coranas but Bud Light Lime is a tad lighter and already has a lime flavoured undertone. I even add a slice of lime into it. Worth trying this beer if you like lagers.