Built Bar Reviews

Good - 0

January 21, 2021

This is basically a chocolate bar but without any guilt

Dark chocolate enrobes a beautiful chewy, noughaty center in a variety of flavours....my personal faves so far are Salted Caramel and Mint Brownie. They pack a whopping 17 grams of protein with only 130 calories, 4 grams of sugar and 2.5 grams of fat.....and they are incredibly delicious!

December 06, 2020

So glad I found these

I recently had bariatric surgery and was looking for an alternative to chalky protein drinks. Low and behold I find these great tasting bars. Soft and easy to digest. And such an assortment of flavours. Recently placed an order and received 3 different free products on top of my order. Plus the personal emails from them saying thank you gives it a real personal touch. Highly recommended #builtbars

August 31, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Best protein bar without the chalky taste

I've been trying to find a protein bar that doesn't taste chalky or leave an aftertaste and I finally found it! I buy these online and they are only 4 points in my weight loss program! So many flavours to choose from. I love them all.. Especially the mint

May 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go-to protein bar!

Absolutely LOVE these protein bars! Feels like you’re cheating and having a candy bar! The texture is amazing and doesn’t have that chalky protein bar taste like many protein bars! So many amazing flavours to choose from also

January 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Delicious!

I love these protein bars because they are really tasty , without the chalky protein taste. They are also lower in calories then most. Would definitely recommend.

November 27, 2019

Delicious!

I have tried several flavours of Built Bars, and I have yet to be disappointed. They are delicious! They are chewy and have a yummy dark chocolate coating. They are also low in fat, so they're only 3 WW points each! You can order them online from their website and they now have a Canadian website. They always offer bonuses for larger orders, so it's a good idea to put together a group order with friends. They are also always introducing new flavours, which is nice.

August 15, 2019

Love the product, hate the website and errors

I absolutely love my order of Built Bar protein bars. They taste like a real chocolate bar so curb my sugar cravings while keeping me full for hours. Price is competitive with other brands but the bars are so much better in my opinion.

Only issue I had in ordering was the website was glitchy so I was unable to do on my cell. On my laptop it still had issues running properly. My order came incorrect however, customer service quickly remedied.