• Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo
Good

Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #635 out of 1103 in Shampoo

January 18, 2017

I am really starting to like this brand Bumble & Bumble! This shampoo is no exception either--- It works really well on cleansing my hair. I only use it every once in awhile - but it is great since I dont wash my hair every day, yet use a lot of products like hairspray

January 17, 2017

This is the best cleansing shampoo I've tried. I use it twice a week and it does a really great deep clean. While it's pricey it's very much worth it to help save your hair if it's from a lot of products or if you're like me and suffer from psoriasis.

September 15, 2014

This shampoo is very popular, and while I don't tend to fall for overly hyped products, I totally did and picked up a very small, very expensive bottle of shampoo. Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo is essentially just a clarifying shampoo that you are meant to use once weekly as it's formulated to rid hair of residue, hard water minerals, and pollutants. All good things, and I guess it does that, but it's just nothing all that special to me. Yes, my hair felt clean- as it normally does when washed- but that was about it. It didn't do anything more than that, and it especially didn't warrant the large price tag. While I love a little bit of high end beauty every now and then, this one just isn't for me.

vevolita added a new review for
    Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Good book to read?