Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette for Women

Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette for Women Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1304 in Perfume

April 04, 2017

Je porte ce parfum tous les jours. Il est subtil et très agréable a sentir. Mon mari aime beaucoup lorsque je le porte. Il est très feminin. Je l'adore, je m'en racheterai une bouteille c'est certain

February 03, 2017

This is a pricier perfume product, but it's such a classic that I think any perfume loving woman (or man!) should have in their collection! It's a classic and I love to wear it when I get 'all dressed up' - makes me feel very classy!

January 06, 2017

LOVE THIS PERFUME! I have been wearing this for a few years now and although it is pretty pricey, it is certainly worth it! People consistently ask me what I am wearing. It has amazing staying power! The smell is sexy and rich.

Overall, a great product that I will consistently repurchase.

January 06, 2017

Burberry Brit Eau du Toilet for women has a wonderful rich fragrance that stays on for a couple hours. I love the scent but I wish it lasted longer. Just reapply later in the day to freshen up.

November 29, 2016

Love this scent. I'm not into anything strong smelling but this was subtle and it lasted all night. It's a reasonable price and there are also gift sets which I received.

October 19, 2016

best perfume I have ever tried. it is a classic scent - sophisticated but trendy. I always get compliments when I wear it. I have it in my every day rotation!

September 17, 2016

I love this perfume.
    A total Brit fragrance. Crisp top notes of green almond, icy pear and Italian lime. Heart notes of sweet sugared almond and lush white peony. Warm undertones of mahogany wood, amber and vanilla bean

I find anything with wood and vanilla as an undertone it smells good on me, or a patchouli which is also a wood.

I am a person who runs hot and cold constantly and the smell stays the same. So many fragrances will totally change if you go from cold to hot. One example is Angel. OMG yuck.. my boyfriend bought it cuz I wanted it so bad and it smelled like mens aftershave on me.. LOL.. oops.. he was so pissed he wasted over a hundred bucks.. Ive done my research since then. Everyone should make sure you do a test on yourself and wear it for the day prior to making a decision with any perfume