Burt's Bees Radiance Toner

Burt's Bees Radiance Toner Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 261 in Toner

February 07, 2016

Did not like this product. Left my skin very tight and itchy. Would not recommend for sensitive skin.

August 03, 2015

Burt's Bees Radiance Toner has worked effectively for my combination skin. For years, I have been faithfully using Clinque Toner however as my skin's needs continue to change, I decided to give Burt's Bees Toner a try because of ingredinets such as aloe vera, and rosewater. I've been reading about the wonders of rosewater, in addition to the benefits of aloe vera, so I made the purchase. The rose scent is delicate enough and all traces of makeup are removed after washing with a cleanser and your skin doesn't feel as though it was stripped and dried. A great toner for a reasonable price. If you are sensitive to scents, you might not like this product.

March 21, 2014

As with all Burt's Bees products, what stands out is that when they say that they use only natural ingredients, they mean it. This is a gentle product that leaves your skin feeling wonderful and refreshed. No nasty tingling, and leaves your face ready for your serum/cream.

September 27, 2013

I recently came across this product at the amazing shop crawl and I have to say even if I've only been using it for 2 days I can tell that it is a fabulous toner. It doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't make my skin feel all tight and unnatural, it's 99% natural and it's from a trusted brand that I've always been a fan of from the get-go and their lip balms.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot