Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#2 in Toner

November 26, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Beauty must have!

This is one of my must haves and I could not be without it.
    It is definitely worth splashing out for.
    Leaves my skin glowing and looking and feeling beautiful.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great product

Love how this leaves my skin feeling, soft and thoroughly clean. Not the cheapest tonic on the market but Would definitely recommend purchasing the product.

November 04, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Glowing skin in a bottle

I absolutely love the glow tonic. It contains glycolic acid that removes dead skin cells leaving skin fresh, exfoliated and glowing. It’s gentle enough to be used everyday after cleansing. Obviously with any acid product an spf is a must because the acids make your skin sensitive. Apply the toner on a cotton pad and swipe it on. However I just take some in the palm of my hands and pat it on to my skin. Absolutely love it and highly recommend it for beautiful, glowing skin.

3.2/5

November 01, 2019

Too much hype

I bought this tonic based on the reviews I’ve seen online. To be honest I wasn’t overly impressed with it. I used the whole bottle as I was hoping that I would see a difference the longer I used it but unfortunately that didn’t happen. I prefer the pixi rose tonic over this one

October 26, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Best toner

Absolutely love this exfoliating toner has done wonders to my skin it gets right into my face and cleans it to make my face smoother

Good value for money too
    Would highly recommend it to everyone

October 26, 2019

Makes my skin glow

If you’re into strong tonic. This one for you. Definitely made my skin glow on the first week. Felt light sting on the first week but it will go away as your skin get use to it.

October 25, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Deep cleanse

Love this for a thorough cleanse! After I cleanse my face I use this and love that it takes off the makeup I can't take off! It tingles on my spots and makes them go down by the next day making them less red

2.0/5

October 25, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Not for sensitive skin!

I had seen the Pixi glow tonic all over YouTube and social media so decided to give it a try. First downside is the over use of fragrance, it has a very strong perfume smell. After a few days using it my skin became and irritable. I wouldn't recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin.

October 13, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

The best toner for possibly every skin type

It's lightly scented, mild on the skin but with a subtly strong peeling action that improves the skin day by day. Constant use has made my skin brighter and has also helped reducing fine lines.

October 11, 2019

You'll regret running out of it

What can I say about this product that hasn't been said already, other than if you run out of it YOU WILL REGRET IT! I haven't been able to repurchase the toner due to a recent move, but by golly is my skin screaming. I've spent HUNDREDS of dollars on high end brand that did diddaly squat for my skin. Pixi is not only affordable, but it does exactly what the bottles say they do. For the Glow Tonic in particular, it is a life saver for dry patches and dull skin. I will double cleanse my skin at night, and go in with this right after with a cotton round and you can see an instant brightness to the skin. I struggle with bad dry patches on my nose and my eyebrows, and this has got rid of them completely. What I love about Pixi as a brand is that once you're done with their products, your skin still looks fine (Maybe not as glowing, but still good.) When I used one high-end brand in particular (Lets call them Smunk Smelephant) once I would finish with their products, my skin would go back to it's usual problems, but 10 times more severe. It's nice knowing I can take breaks in between each purchase of Pixi, without worrying about looking like a reject from Michael Jacksons "Thriller" music video. If you are new to skincare, start off with a cleanser, a toner, a moisturizer, and an SPF. Once you have those down, then you can move on to a full routine.