Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#2 in Toner

August 08, 2019

GLOWING

This Glow tonic is the Rolls Royce of skin care. It has amazing exfoliating properties with its 5% glycolic acid. It's called glow tonic for a reason there is an instant glow right after use. I have noticed my dark spots on my face are fading and my skin is alot smoother and brighter. This is great for us oily skin women, you can use it daily!

July 29, 2019
    United States

Love love love! This is a miracle working product

I had heard about this from friends and online for months and finally decided to try it. I only purchased a 40 ml bottle but I realized after the first use that I should have gotten a bigger bottle. This smells amazing and works amazing. My face has never looked or felt better. My skin actually glows. I would recommend this to anyone, with any skin type.

July 24, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

So good!

I use this product every night before bed and noticed a massive difference in my skin! My skin feels smoother and skin tone is definitely more even as well as the reduction in clogged pores. The only thing I would say is that this is on the slightly expensive side for the quantity you get.

July 23, 2019

My must have toner

Its been a one year now im using this toner. Since i started using this one i never go back to other toners. I actually fade my acne scars. It works miracle for my skin.

July 18, 2019
    California, United States

Best Toner!

I have been using Glow tonic by Pixi for about 2 years now. This is one of the toners I will only use. It helps control my pores and oily skin. Definitely reccomend & can be used for all types.

July 16, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Pricey but worth it

Having tried different products with glycolic acid in I think this is one of the better ones! Yes it’s expensive but I think it actually works and I do notice a glow when I use it! If you’re looking for a cheaper version try aldi’s Lacura skin tonic! Pretty much identical packaging and works not quite as well but still good!

July 15, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Nothing works better for my skin

I use this once a day and it keeps my skin so clear and gets rid of scars from spots. Nothing leaves me with better skin, tried dupes but they always make me break out

Surrey, United Kingdom

Fabulous product!

I absolutely love pixi glow tonic! I started using it when my chin first started breaking out in pimples. Pixi glow tonic does a great job at clearing up any existing pimples and also preventing further pimples developing. I’ve tried other dupe versions which claim to do the same thing however I haven’t found anything to be as effective as this original cult classic. The price is the only slight downside however I have often found pixi glow tonic to be on offer so it’s good to stock up then.

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Glowing skin

I have been using this on a daily basis, every evening, after removing my make up and before my serum and moisturiser. My skin is much smoother and looks so healthy.

Just a warning... the hyaluronic acid can make your skin sensitive to the sun so make sure you use a hood factor 30 product.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Good basic toner

Now I don't use this really as an exfoliating toner as I find the effects to be minimal on my skin but as a good daily toner to remove any excess makeup after cleansing this works perfectly.