Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#2 in Toner

January 22, 2020

Love this

I love this exfoliating toner. It contains 5% Glycolic acid. After washing my face I use a cotton ball to apply this toner all over my face. I wait a bit for my face to dry and continue with the rest of my skincare routine. This toner works by deep cleaning your pores and removing excess oils and impurities. Since using this I find that any pimples that do pop up seem to disappear much faster. It also helps sweep away dry flaky skin, so my foundation applies evenly. This is an AHA so you will need to use a sunscreen before going out in the sun.

January 21, 2020

Great produc

I use this product daily and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It’s the perfect way to lightly exfoliate your sensitive skin on a regular basis. It’s my fave.

November 26, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Beauty must have!

This is one of my must haves and I could not be without it.
    It is definitely worth splashing out for.
    Leaves my skin glowing and looking and feeling beautiful.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great product

Love how this leaves my skin feeling, soft and thoroughly clean. Not the cheapest tonic on the market but Would definitely recommend purchasing the product.

November 04, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Glowing skin in a bottle

I absolutely love the glow tonic. It contains glycolic acid that removes dead skin cells leaving skin fresh, exfoliated and glowing. It’s gentle enough to be used everyday after cleansing. Obviously with any acid product an spf is a must because the acids make your skin sensitive. Apply the toner on a cotton pad and swipe it on. However I just take some in the palm of my hands and pat it on to my skin. Absolutely love it and highly recommend it for beautiful, glowing skin.

3.2/5

November 01, 2019

Too much hype

I bought this tonic based on the reviews I’ve seen online. To be honest I wasn’t overly impressed with it. I used the whole bottle as I was hoping that I would see a difference the longer I used it but unfortunately that didn’t happen. I prefer the pixi rose tonic over this one

October 26, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Best toner

Absolutely love this exfoliating toner has done wonders to my skin it gets right into my face and cleans it to make my face smoother

Good value for money too
    Would highly recommend it to everyone

October 26, 2019

Makes my skin glow

If you’re into strong tonic. This one for you. Definitely made my skin glow on the first week. Felt light sting on the first week but it will go away as your skin get use to it.

October 25, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Deep cleanse

Love this for a thorough cleanse! After I cleanse my face I use this and love that it takes off the makeup I can't take off! It tingles on my spots and makes them go down by the next day making them less red

2.0/5

October 25, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Not for sensitive skin!

I had seen the Pixi glow tonic all over YouTube and social media so decided to give it a try. First downside is the over use of fragrance, it has a very strong perfume smell. After a few days using it my skin became and irritable. I wouldn't recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin.