Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#1 in Toner

March 15, 2020
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Pixi beauty glow tonic review

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬:
    - Exfoliating toner⁣
    - 5% glycolic acid⁣
    - Alcohol free⁣
    - For all skin types⁣
    - Brightens skin⁣
    - Price is £18 ⁣

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:
    At first, it didn’t do much except create a tingling sensation on my skin. Now, it has gotten rid of the small bumps on my forehead and has made my face super smooth! I haven’t noticed any long term brightening in my skin but straight after using it makes my skin brighter. It doesn’t leave any oil or residue on my skin which is great because parts of my face are very oily.

March 10, 2020

My day isnt complete without it

This formula is amazing. Non drying and super gentle. I use it daily and my skin has never looked better. It really helps with the dryness I get around my tzone. My skin routine isn't the same without it

March 03, 2020

My Favourite Toner!

I love that this toner has 5% glycolic acid to gently chemically exfoliate my skin. I used to use harsh scrubs that I later learned could cause microtears in my skin, potentially leaving me prone to future breakouts! I've been using this toner for a few years now and I absolutely love it! My skin feels so smooth and glowy after using it, like the top layer of dead skin cells have been removed, leaving just glowing skin behind :) It is a little on the pricier side for drugstore, but definitely worth it for the benefits it has!

March 01, 2020

This. Stuff. Is. Amaze.

I use this every morning before my moisturiser and eye cream.I absolutely love glycolic acid and what it does for my skin. This (combined with my other products) has taken years off and it's affordable which is a huge plus.

March 01, 2020

YOU WILL GLOW

Honestly this has to be one if my absolute FAVOURITE skincare staple. I use it in the morning before moisturizer and before bed (I really find it penetrates right into my pores and pulls out all the extra makeup) you feel so fresh and clean and you’re skin literally glows!! I wouldn’t be able to have a happy skin routine without it. Also Pixi by Petra is cruelty free and that is a #1 in my books!

February 26, 2020

A Great Introduction to Chemical Exfoliating!

I originally purchased this product in a travel size to replace my regular exfoliating toner that was out of stock. I liked it so much that I completely switched to this one in the jumbo size!

I’m a regular user of products that have AHAs so my skin is generally accustomed to them. However, I stopped using AHAs while pregnant and my skin began very sensitive. I knew I wanted to get back to using them and this was the answer! You get all the benefits of chemical exfoliants without the sensitivities. It’s a great value for price and definitely whipped my skin back into shape.

2.0/5

February 16, 2020
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Not for me!!

This is quite expensive, but as I had read many great reviews, I decided to try it. The smell isn’t great. But after 2 uses, it gave me massive boil type spots. I gave it away! Would not recommend this product.

February 10, 2020
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Must have

This definitely is a must have I love this is toner it’s in my skin care routine it is amazing I love pixi brand products you can purchase from loads of retailers like boot, selfridges etc

February 01, 2020

Amazing toner and soft exfoliation

Love this toner! Not only does it tone and balance the skin, it also exfoliates gently and smoothes skin texture. Gives a radiant glow, tingling sensation so if you have sensitive skin i would start introducing this slowly into my routine.

January 31, 2020
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Leaves skin glowing.

This toner does what it says it does. Leaves skin tingling and looking refreshed. I currently love the pixi toners. I use this as part of my morning skin care routine and love it