Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#1 in Toner

The Pixi Glow Tonic™ is a highly concentrated, invigorating facial toner that deeply cleans pores by sweeping away excess oil and impurities.

The unique formula is enriched with 5% Glycolic Acid that gently wipes away impurities from your pores, while Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates your skin. Infused with red Ginseng, this Skintreats essential help to protect and energize your skin. Use it in the AM or PM for a healthier, balanced complexion that's ready to glow. With Pixi Glow Tonic, your skin will be balanced, soothed, radiant and prepped for makeup application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 08, 2021

Love it

This toner works wonders. I use it almost every night before bed when I do my face washing regimen. It definitely helps with glowy skin, and doesn't make my skin feel tight either like a lot of toners.

June 07, 2021

Smells amazing!

I enjoyed using this product every day and I felt that it was keeping the skin on my face exfoliated and Fresh… I really enjoyed the scent . It smells amazing!
    Definitely a must for your beauty essentials, to keep your face and skin looking fresh! The price is worth the product .

March 18, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not sure...

I found the toner a bit to acidic for my skin, my skin felt a bit dry after I applied it. I had to start using a moisturizer that was a bit more oily than the one I usually use.

March 18, 2021

Lives up to its name!

I love this toner! I love how easily accessible it is at the drugstore and how it makes my skin look and feel. It definitely lives up to the name in terms of making your skin glow! I use it in my daily skincare routine (morning and night) and I love that it’s gentle enough I can get away with using it so often. It is a bit expensive but well worth the price.

March 13, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Good for sensitive skin too!

I was wary about this product and the harshness it could have on my sensitive skin but I was pleasantly surprised! I use this every morning and it leaves my skin feeling Fresh and has improved the texture on my cheeks! I use alongside the mud cleanser and they help keep my breakouts at bay.

March 10, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Pixi glow tonic

Love this product. I use it every day morning and night. Makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. Great value for money, small amount goes along way. Definitely recommend

March 10, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I use pixi glow tonic in my daily skincare routine and it’s my absolute favourite tonic! My skin is brighter and my dark spots have lightened up, I got the 250ml bottle and been using it for 6 months so definitely lasts long and worth investing in.

March 08, 2021
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Definitely gives you that glow

I love this tonic, it definitely gives my skin that glow. I’ve moved away from it a couple of times to try out another product and my skin appearance feels so dull compared to when I use this product. I have fairly sensitive skin and it works a treat for me, however it does sometimes give a tingly feeling which some people don’t like but to me it just feels like it’s working it’s magic.

February 19, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

I love how this product feels , but the smell

I love this toner , it makes my skin feel amazing , i always die for pixis toners , they always have good smelling toners that work and are just to die for , but this ones smell kills my soul, it just smells like lemonade but not good .

February 08, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

The best Exfoliating tonic!

Pixi is one of my top 2 favourite brands!
    The glow tonic is a dual product, both a toner and an exfoliant!
    It contains Glycolic Acid, leaves your skin soft, smooth, free of dirt and debris and leaves the most healthiest of glows!
    I 1000% recommend this to anyone, it is suitable for all skin types too!