Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner Reviews
#1 in Toner

This Soothing Facial Toner leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

For more info, visit Simple.

October 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Love this product

I am using this every day after cleansing, and before applying my moisturiser. I am finding it extremely soothing and a wonderful base for my moisturiser.

October 09, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Very gentle on the skin

This simple toner is very gentle on the skin. I love that it isn't loaded with a lot of ingredients and It have never irritated my sensitive skin and always leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed. I apply it using a cotton pad after cleansing. Really great value.

September 21, 2019

Nice and soothing!

I love this toner from simple, it is gentle, cooling and refreshing. I like to use a cotton pad or my fingertips to apply it. I really appreciate that the ingredient in this product truly are simple and doesn't contain harsh alcohols. Would recommend to anyone with normal to sensitive skin.

August 19, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Love this

I love how after a long day and applied it's cold and feels so relaxing !! I love using this because it really is kind to my skin and never had and break outs or anything I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin

August 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

It's been a few years since I stopped using toner, I couldn't really remember why it was important so stopped. I recently thought I'd try it again and oh my word! This stuff is amazing, kind to my sensitive skin and has reduced my large pores no end! Would highly recommend x

August 08, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Can not reccomend this toner enough. This is my go to toner for after I do any treatment to my face it's so affordable yet so effective and great at getting rid of any redness on the skin and keeping the moisture intact. Love this.

July 15, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Love this product

I Love this toner. Makes your face glowy without being oily. I will be Buying again soon. Although it’s pricey for my budget I still highly recommend the toner.

1.5/5

June 05, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Trial size

To try something new I bought a trial size of this toner, and used it twice a day for a few weeks. I did not notice any difference in the redness from my skin, but I did notice more deep, large, painful pimples start to pop up when I was using this product. These types of.pimples are fairly abnormal to my skin. It didn't have a real purfumey smell.

May 17, 2019

Great Affordable Toner

The name says it all. It is a very refreshing on the skin and super affordable. when i apply it after washing my face it help my skin stay hydrated and stops it from drying out. Also the process removes any left over makeup.

2.7/5

March 30, 2019

OK product

I bought this facial toner from dollarama. It claims to have no artificial perfumes or dyes and is for sensitive skin. It is alcohal free and non-sticky. It is carefully blended with the purest possible skin loving ingredients and multivitamins. It gently removes impurities from the skin revealing clean, fresh, hydrated skin. After cleansing apply it with a cotton pad in gentle movements all over the skin. There is a warning not to get it in the eyes. I did all of these steps and after applying the product it felt drying. It is good to use with a moisurizer. Overall it is a good product for under $5.