Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1309 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This Soothing Facial Toner leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

For more info, visit Simple.

April 07, 2017

I started using this product when I was pregnant last year since I didn't want you use anything with harsh chemicals on my face while I was pregnant. I have to say that this was by far the best toner I use it along with the face wash and moisturizer. This is part of my skin care routine and my skin has cleared up and I will continue to use this!

March 10, 2017

Actually a fairly good toner for a drug store brand! Love the natural philosophy and the fact it doesn't break out or burn my skin on contact. I use just a bit on a cotton pad to get the job done and love the feeling you get when you find even more makeup on the other side! Leaves a very clean and refreshing feeling. Feels as though my pores are having a drink of water following toning with my moisturizer! Love it!

January 24, 2017

This toner is okay - I apply it with a cotton pad, and only a little bit is required to cover my entire face.

I have naturally red cheeks, and it does tend to tone them down a bit, but other than that, it mainly feels like my Simple Micellar face wash liquid and takes a few minutes to totally absorb into my skin.

At least it does not make my skin feel irritated like a lot of the Simple product line does (and I don't normally have sensitive skin), even after applying my normal moisturizer.

January 18, 2017

I love this toner, I just recently started using it but it's extremely light, and does not leave my face feeling dry. Although I haven't started noticing a huge difference yet, I recommended this to anyone with sensitive skin.

January 09, 2017

Well it hasn't broken me out or anything, but this just seems like water to me. My skin isn't too bad so maybe that's why I don't really notice the benefits of this, but every time i put this on it doesn't make my skin feel any more amazing. However, I do love that there is no painful stinging of alcohol in this so I will give them that! It also feels quite natural so I enjoy that as well. However, for the price I bought this at, I don't think it's worth it.

October 14, 2016

I've never used any Simple products before but got to try this for free through Glam Sense, and was so glad I was chosen!!! This toner is great, it's lightweight, and worked great at taking off the final traces of make-up after using a facial cleanser. It doesn't have a scent, which is something I like for my face products, and didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I haven't seen any change in my pore size just yet but maybe it hasn't been long enough (I've only been using it for 3 weeks). Overall, a great product!

September 23, 2016

I like this toner! I've tried a lot of toners and I'm going to keep using this. I use it on a daily basis and it doesn't irritate my skin. I like that it's not harsh and it doesn't tighten up the skin. It works and is a great price.

August 03, 2016

I'm a huge believer in using toner after cleansing. I just feel like it helps to get rid of any residue left behind and it helps with bumps and pores (at least, it does for me). This toner is my favourite because it doesn't feel harsh on my skin. A lot of toners contain large amounts of alcohol, which both dry out and irritate my skin with a burning sensation. This is very gentle. I've been using it everyday for years with no issues.

July 20, 2016

As expected, this toner is "simple" in its features which are fantastic. It is indeed kind to my skin and it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself by using it. I didn't feel much of an effect, however, but that could be because I'm not very experienced in using toner!

July 17, 2016

Lotion tonique efficace qui enlève toute trace de résidus.Laisse la peau souple ,douce et tonifiée.Le parfum de cette lotion est peu perceptible donc très agréable. Le prix et le format sont très abordables.A adopter.