3.6/5
Burt's Bees Rosewater Toner Reviews
#74 in Toner

July 13, 2017

Wonderful natural toner

I love using this as a daytime toner and even a setting spray. It is a great alternative to other toners that have alcohol in them because i do not like using those because they are too strong for me as an everyday toner. This toner is very refreshing and has a great smell. It is not 100% rose water though, it has other products in it like glycerin which makes it great as a dewy setting spray.

Though this is a very light toner and does not have immediate results because it uses natural products but i love to use natural products on my face so they are not too harsh.

Overall i love this toner because it is natural and soothes my face/acne/blemishes without harsh chemicals. However i think for rosewater toners there are a few better ones out there.

2.0/5

June 25, 2017

Not my favourite

I like toners and I love natural products, but this leaves something to be desired. While the toner is light and smells ok, I don't find it does what I need it to. I like to feel the tingle to know my toner is working. There is no tingle, and no change in blackheads or acne.

April 13, 2017

OK, I'll admit that I like a really effective toner. One that feels like it's removing all that excess gunk from your face and leaves it very, very clean and fresh. That is absolutely what this toner does. It isn't the mildest toner you're ever going to use but even after washing my face with soap and water, this will remove additional oils and makeup that the soap missed. I love the smell and I find that it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I don't use it every day but I used it every time I feel I need a deep down clean. I think the price is a little high but you get a fair amount of product and it does a great job.

September 23, 2016

This is the only toner I've ever found that I liked. It's ingredients are simple enough to tighten the skin without feeling a stretching or itching feeling. If I do nothing else before I leave the house, I make sure I've used this.

August 10, 2016

Usually put this product in a spray bottle and spat my face and neck with it. After a facial or when i get out of the shower. it smells great and the natural ingredients are gentle on my sensitive skin.

2.0/5

June 13, 2016

I purchased this hoping for a gentler, more repairing toner as was promised by the bottle. Instead, the toner has a very heavy alcohol scent and is quite harsh and drying. I have quite sensitive oily-combination skin, and the toner had the effect of causing redness in sensitive areas and being over-drying throughout.

March 31, 2016

This is my favourite toner; however I have found it difficult to find in stores. Either way, it is readily available online on Amazon etc. I like this toner because not only does it smell amazing, the results are great! I am the type of person who likes a simple procedure when washing my face every night, and this toner truly makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. All I have to do is wash my face, and after rinsing, apply the toner. The toner is able to scrub away all the small pieces of dirt that face wash couldn't get! I love it!

November 24, 2015

I have alot of on and off again skin issue so i might have clear beautiful skin this week then next couple weeks it looks like a teenager with acne issue and am 25! this toner is so moisturizing, most time after i cleans my face my skin can feel a little tight and previous toners didn't do any justice to that but this burts bees toner (rosewater) makes my skin feel refreshing and soft before i even apply a moisturizer, i love it!