Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray Reviews
#470 in Perfume

Good - 0

August 12, 2017

Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray

I currently have the Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray in my purse! I use it everyday I really love the scent of this one. The calgon sprays are only body mists so tbey are not as long lasting as perfume but they are the fraction of the price. I like spraying this on and smell fresh and good for an hour or so. They are great to use after the gym to freshen up.

June 18, 2017

Great product!!!!!

I love this scent. I find it smells like the sea. I prefer light scents. Doesn't bother my allergies. I've been using Calgon spritzers for years. My go to for spring and summer. Priced just right. Try it. You will love it.

February 09, 2017

This product is amazing! I get compliment's on the scent all the time! I'm always asked what I'm wearing. It's a clean scent, not overpowering, long lasting and is priced alright when on promotion. This is one of my must haves. I keep their smaller bottle in purse great convenience.

May 10, 2016

Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray is one of my favourite calgon scents. have used it for years calgon has a lot of scents I like their little bottle travel packs best when you are looking for a new scent from calgon. they aren't expensive like other sprays and aren't harsh on older peoples breath

December 16, 2015

I love this product, Calgon Morning Glory Body Spray. Easy to use, smells great. Can even be used in perfume free area's because it smells like a fresh clean shower. Often get asked "what's that smell? Its great". I often tell others about it.

March 15, 2015

Calgon take me away body spray is a really great product! it smells really nice, lasts long, and is good for absolutely any occasion.

January 27, 2015

Calgon Morning Glory body spray is my favorite of the Calgon scents. It smells amazing, like wild flowers and very fresh. It's just a very pleasant smell and last for a good amount of time. It's light blue in color, a bit on the expensive side but you don't need much. I usually get mine at Walmart for approximately 8.00$ plus taxes.