Catelli Garden Select Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 133 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

April 07, 2017

J'adore le produit catelli ses un indispensable dans notre foyer. Je la place dans les lasagne mais aussi dans ma sauce spaghetti maison. Super de produit et de très bonne qualité.

April 04, 2017

I picked this one up for really cheap. $1 a glass at my local No Frills. It's not the best pasta sauce I ever had or the worst. I do need to add sugar to cut the sour tomato. It upsets my stomach a little when foods are too sour. I would say it's a decent sauce.

April 04, 2017

Our family loves this Spaghetti Sauce. It tastes nice and fresh and doesn't overpower the pasta dish. Most of the time we only use about 3/4 of a jar so there is left overs for extra pasta during the week.

February 24, 2017

Love this brand, either spaghetti sauce or pasta noodles, they have a large selection of flavours and excellent taste. Everything about this brand is amazing, and leaves my stomach feeling good, rather than bloated :)

October 02, 2016

This isn't my usual pasta sauce brand, however, it was a great price and I snatched it up! I ended up adding more veggies and spices, as I usually do anyway, I found it good and liked the fact it can in a jar, rather than a tin can. This allows to save some for later, should you not end up using it all.

August 17, 2016

Catelli Garden Select pasta sauces taste quite yummy! Love that they come in jars to save the remainder of the unused sauce for another day. Love the tomato & basil variety of this brand, great authentic taste.

March 14, 2016

J'adore cette sauce aux tomates et basilic. Elle est savoureuse, a de gros morceaux de tomates et son goût de basilic est bien dosé. Quand je veux une sauce rosée, j'y ajoute un peu de yogourt nature et le tour est joué.

January 22, 2016

A nice ,thick sauce, nice chunks of tomato and loads of flavor ,like the seasoning ,just the right amount ,this is awesome with pasta shells

July 30, 2015

I love love love this sauce! I will not use anything other than Catelli Garden Select Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce and other garden select variety's. Its the next best thing to home made sauces!

July 30, 2015

Better pasta sauce. It's MY. I use it each 2 week with pasta.