Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 12, 2018

Flavourful and creamy tasting!

Although I usually prefer making Mac and Cheese from scratch, Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese is a good alternative for those lazy or busy days when you just want a quick meal. The cheese sauce is very flavourful and creamy tasting. Even though the box is pricier and lighter than its competitor brand, I like that the ingredients are better for you overall - and since I'm guilty of eating the whole box myself, I don't mind that there's slightly less. My favourite way of eating this mac and cheese is with hot sauce and some stir-fried veggies on the side.

* I received this product for free to try as a FamilyRated staff member.

November 07, 2018

Amazing Quality and Taste! Definitely a Staple in My House!

The price is about average/what wou'd expect for a product like this (organic, smaller producer, high quality, located in the health food section), so expect to pay more than you would for a box of KD. I've been able to find coupons online to help with costs.
    That being said, the taste is just amazing and the quality is great. In the long run, it is much better for the family than KD and definitely worth your money. It's become a staple in our house, we tell everyone about it and serve it to our nieces and nephew who adore it (and the cute bunny shapes). It doesn't take any more effort or cooking time than regular KD either.
    In summary... it looks great, cooks great, tastes great, and the price is worth it :)

October 02, 2018

Great Stuff!

Annies Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese is great! It is way better then i expected and to top it off their is no synthetic colors, or preservatives unlike other macaroni and cheese has. It it very creamy and thick and the cheese sticks perfectly to the pasta!

September 25, 2018

Amazing!

I was extremely surprised about the taste and flavor that this pasta provided. Honestly, I love it more than the KD name brand. It's creamy and delicious. I officially have a new favourite.

September 25, 2018

A healthier choice for the kids with better ingredients!

Mac n cheese is a definite must a toddler friendly meal, but all too often brands use a ton of perservatives and dyes. Not Annie's! The Annie's brand is all about quality ingredients and good food and they certainly come through in their classic Cheddar. This is the brand I choose for my family and am so lucky I was selected by family rated to review this brand. I have nothing but positive things to say as I really appreciate a food brand that is anti perservatives, gmos, and dyes. It's just Cheddar and macaroni and our family loves.

September 24, 2018

Buy it again Mom

My kids totally loved this. They told me that it is much better than the regular mac and cheese, and said "definitely buy it again mom". Tastes great, a little bit more costly than other boxed mac and cheese options but absolutely a must try.

September 23, 2018

Just a pot of boiling water!

After a long day at work I came home completely exhausted and quite honestly i didn't want to make anything for dinner, unfortunately or should i say fortunately the only thing my husband can do in the kitchen is boil water! which was perfect for us as I had a packet of Annie's Mac and Cheese!
    He just boiled the water, added the pasta and after draining it added the cheese pack... all I added to it was some chopped chives and voila! perfect dinner!

September 23, 2018

This is some cheesy macaroni!

Super easy and quick to make! My family and I enjoyed this product, we like the flavor more compared to other mac and cheese brands.

We don't normally buy mac and cheese but this is a treat once in a while.

Instructions are easy to follow and readable. It cooks in less than 10 minutes and has a creamy, bold sauce.

I would recommend this brand to others for sure.

September 21, 2018

Our new mac & cheese go-to

My family loved Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese. I loved that it was made with organic pasta. The flavour was great. I will definitely be purchasing again and would recommend to anyone!

3.2/5

September 21, 2018

Noticeably better than the competitor

My family all enjoyed this option more so than the leading competitors brand, it provided additional options in pasta and flavour that was appreciated in today’s world.