Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Beats every other Mac and Cheese out there

Except for a from-scratch home made mac and cheese, this is the next best thing, and blows every other kind of boxed mac and cheese out of the water. The flavour and texture were awesome and so so delicious. While preparing the sauce using 'Annie's Way' (as directed on the box) I noticed the sauce was thick and rich, with a very similar consistency to fresh melted cheese - not something I've seen with other brands! I'm totally impressed, and so was the rest of the family. Definitely buying again.

Updated On: August 15, 2018

PS: I #gotitfree for testing purposes from Family Rated. Thank you, Family Rated and Annie's!

August 15, 2018

The only mac and cheese I buy!

I love Annie’s products and this macaroni and cheese is no exception. I find it tastes so much more ‘real’ than any other boxed product I have tried; and definitely won’t be going back to anything else. I actually did a blind taste test with this and the main competitor and while everyone could tell the difference between the two - it was for all the right reasons that set them apart!
    I recieved this product for free!

August 15, 2018

It's true, it's even yummier!

My kids are not normally big fans of this style of pasta but they loved Annies! I felt comfortable giving it to my kids after reading over the ingredients. When I had previously tried Annies for the first time a couple years ago I didn't like how clumpy the cheese was. This new cheddar flavor melted right away and my kids gobbled it up! I would have loved for the cheddar to be a bit sharper myself but the kids liked the taste. The texture was great and the whole family enjoyed the taste. I would absolutely feel confident reccomending Annies to any of my mom friends and family! Excellent product for a great value. I did receive Annies free for testing, and I may have missed buying something my kids love if I didn't get this sample. Thank you Annies

Love it!!

This has an awesome rich flavour and I love how it is natural.This tastes better than other macaroni products and you can't go wrong with the price, it is quite cheap. I would highly recommend this product to others and I look forward to purchasing this product again. Thank you family rated for giving me the chance to try this amazing product. #gotitfree

Not bad, but not great

I got this free to try thanks to family rated, and I let my 8 yr old daughter try this flavor since I myself am not a big fan of regular mac n cheese. I will say though, it wasn't as cheesy as other brands we've tried before. My daughter enjoyed the taste, but wasn't happy that it wasn't super cheesy. I like that it has organic ingredients, which makes it a tad healthier than our go-to brand.

August 14, 2018

Amazing, but package is small for our family

I have a husband and a toddler living with us, so for working parents it is crucial to have something be easily made for dinner. Preparation instructions was clear, though it wasn't stated should I add salt while boiling pasta. I didn't, but actually I could a little bit, it wouldn't hurt. We loved the good cheddar pasta taste, but it wasn't enough for 3 of us. So I assume, I need 2 packs to have for our family. In this case it will depend a lot on a price, if I want to repurchase.

Best Mac and Cheese

I love this Mac and cheese and so does my family. I feel good about the ingredients in Annie’s and know that I am not feeding them crap! I love how Annie’s is almost all organic too.

We love this classic flavour and are always going back for seconds. Thanks Annie’s! We love you

August 14, 2018

Aussi bon que "l'autre marque populaire", en plus sain

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir ce produit gracieusement par FamilyRated. Je l'ai servi à mon mari et à mon fils de 2 ans et nous l'avons tous adoré. Très facile et rapide à préparer! J'ai beaucoup aimé le goût et la texture du macaroni. Ça rappelle le fameux "KD" au goût, mais les ingrédients de la version Annie's sont meilleurs. Il est le double du prix du KD, mais avec un coupon ou des promotions en magasin, je n'hésiterais pas à en racheter. C'est un bon dépanneur à avoir pour les soirs de semaine pressés. Je recommande!

August 14, 2018

Super delicious and kid approved!

We recently had the pleasure of sampling Annie's HomeGrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese for free through ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. Well, can I say DELICIOUS! Tasted as good, if not better than the leading macaroni & cheese company. It also has more wholesome ingredients. It is a little expensive regular priced, but with a coupon or a great sale we would definitely buy it again. Family approved in this house!

Updated On: August 14, 2018

We recently had the pleasure of sampling Annie's HomeGrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese for free through FAmily Rated Club in exchange for an honest review. Well, can I say DELICIOUS! Tasted as good, if not better than the leading macaroni & cheese company. It also has more wholesome ingredients. It is a little expensive regular priced, but with a coupon or a great sale we would definitely buy it again. Family approved in this house!

Cheesy and rich sauce

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to review. Annie's Mac and cheese is perfect for convenient dinners. I also made some ahead of time for kids lunches. The sauce is delicious and cheesy and doesn't taste artificial. I love adding veggies like broccoli and some chicken for extra nutrition and flavor. My family and kids love this.