Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 15, 2019

Annie's Knows Best

Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese has replaced any other mac and cheese out there on the market. This is because it tastes very good and it is a lot more healthy for you. The noodles are made of rice which is easier to digest. Your kids will barely know the difference when you switch over. I highly recommend this product.

October 09, 2019

The best stuff ever

I love the flavor of this product and i find it way better than kraft. It has real mac and cheese flavor compared to other brands. I will only buy this brand for mac and cheese . I do not follow the box instructions with how to prepare the sauce. I prepare it like i would with kraft. It is a tad pricey but worth every penny. I suggest you try this .

September 23, 2019

Delicious

I love how Annie’s created a healthier alternative to the kraft brand. Annie’s products gives me some kind of assurance that I’m making a better choice for my family. The taste is delicious and the quality is not compromised. It can be pricy at health food stores.

August 06, 2019
    United States

Kids love

My daughter loves mac and cheese, and Annie's classic cheddar macaroni and cheese is one of her favorites. Will definitely recommend this product and buy it again.

August 06, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

Affordable organic option

As a mom, I want my family to eat as organically as possible but sometimes it can be expensive. Annie’s is a great option, since it’s affordable and tastes amazing!

April 05, 2019

👍

Annies mac and cheese is good I picked it up one day and kids loved it I love the fact that it a lot healthier than some of the Mac and cheese out there

March 26, 2019

Very yummy and convenient

Recommended? You Betcha!

March 26, 2019

Very yummy and convenient

I usually make Mac and Cheese from scratch, buttried Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese asa good alternative after reading reviews.The cheese sauce is very flavourful and creamy tasting. We found it tasty and will try it again for sure and will let my friends know about it.

February 18, 2019

My go-to Mac & Cheese is Annie’s

Love this line of macaroni and cheese! I make most of my meals from scratch but on nights I am tired and want a treat this is what I love to make! It’s quick, delicious and pretty healthy! I throw in tuna and broccoli sometimes for added protein and nutrients! It’s great with ketchup as well! I prefer buying them on sale which luckily happens frequently:)

February 18, 2019

Might try it again.

This was okay, I haven't found a Mac and Cheese yet that I absolutely love yet. I will buy it again until I find one that has a bit more flavor to it.

January 19, 2019

Delicious and healthy alternative

Annie's has an amazing line of pastas that have a huge variety. The cheddar macaroni and cheese is very flavourful and doesn't have all the extras "bad" ingredients some others have. All the kids in my life enjoy this brand.