Catelli Smart Pasta Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 142 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

Good nutrition begins with eating more fibre and CATELLI SMART® pasta is a delicious way to do it.

Simply prepare CATELLI SMART® pasta the same way you would regular pasta and enjoy the delicious taste of goodness. It’s the easy way to include more fibre in your family’s diet.

May 09, 2017

I just love Catelli pasta! It tastes great and it cooks well every time. Some pastas are undercooked and yet mushy but Catelli smart pasta cooks perfectly each time and I love the extra health benefit.

April 25, 2017

I've tried several different pastas over the years. And I always come back to Catelli its easy to cook,great taste and great source of fibre. Easy on price, love all the different variety.

April 05, 2017

J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de pâtes et parfois je prépare les miennes. J'aime particulièrement les Catelli Smart car elles sont bonne pour la santé et contiennent une bonne quantité de fibres. De plus elles ont bon goût. je recommande.

March 06, 2017

Catelli Smart Pasta is an easy and convenient way to get some healthier, higher fibre and guilt free foods into a house with picky kids/husband. Great if you can get it on sale and no one in my family could tell the difference between the smart pasta and the regular spaghetti sold in stores. Great taste and texture as well.

November 07, 2016

I really enjoy pasta and have tried various variety up to now. Catelli Smart Pasta taste very good (when cooked by the right person hihii) and is affordable as well as accessible!

November 03, 2016

C'est une potion plus santé que les pâtes traditionnel. Bon goût classique et non artificiel. Je les recommande. La sauce colle bien au pâte. Bon produit ,je vais en racheter.

November 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le Catelli smart pasta, facile à cuire, elles ne restent pas collées les unes au autres pendant la cuisson. Les goût est également très bon, je n'achète plus que ça!!!

October 19, 2016

I am not one who likes whole wheat pasta with a big aversion to the texture. I think Catelli Smart Pasta is a really good way around it. It provides a healthier pasta option (and though you can 'see' the whole wheat in the pasta itself, it does not have the awful whole wheat texture! Not to mention it does not compromise on taste. The biggest draw back I have is the price, it is usually one of the most expensive pastas at my grocery store. Since I don't eat pasta very often, I find myself just buying the cheaper brand.

October 19, 2016

Catelli Smart Pasta is the only brand I use for when i purchase all my pasta! I love buying the "smart" healthier version of products, and this one tastes no different then the regular brands.

September 20, 2016

I love to cook pasta al Dante a d my kids love this brand.
    Either with some parmesan or pasta sauce, it's an easy meal for my family and everyone just love it!

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?