Catelli Smart Pasta Reviews
Ranked #4 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

Good nutrition begins with eating more fibre and CATELLI SMART® pasta is a delicious way to do it.

Simply prepare CATELLI SMART® pasta the same way you would regular pasta and enjoy the delicious taste of goodness. It’s the easy way to include more fibre in your family’s diet.

September 13, 2017

so much tastier than whole wheat

This is such a great product. Catelli is a good pasta but this is fantastic. You can't even tell it has added fiber until the next day! :) Family doesn't know the difference. I would buy this over and over again. I do only buy it on sale because a bit more pricey than regular catelli pasta but eating healthy always costs more.

August 18, 2017

Smart

My number one. I make a lot of pasta it's a classic favorite and of all the different types and brands the catelli smart (and smart veggie) are the best. They cook fast and absorb flavor like no other. I literally go through these so fast

No Fail Catelli Smart Pasta

There are so many ways and so many dishes you can make with Catelli Smart Pasta.This is something I'm pretty sure everyone else has in their household Cupboard.I know I keep one of my top cupboards full with different types of pasta.I always have it on hand in case we want the spaghetti with Meatballs or Noodles to make Lasagna,One of my time favorites is Egg noodles in Stir Fry.Sometimes when I'm making Soup for dinner,I always throw in a hand full of Catelli Smart Pasta.I definitely do recommend this product

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

This Catelli Pasta has so many different varieties of pasta, it has a great taste and is full of fibre. I would recommend this product to anyone who makes a lot of Spaghetti, Alfredo and Mac n Cheese.

Will continue to buy

I bought some Catelli smart pasta today. I'm going to make some macaroni and cheese (three cheeses). Magnificent, I love the taste and texture and the cheese was lovely.

May 09, 2017

I just love Catelli pasta! It tastes great and it cooks well every time. Some pastas are undercooked and yet mushy but Catelli smart pasta cooks perfectly each time and I love the extra health benefit.

April 25, 2017

I've tried several different pastas over the years. And I always come back to Catelli its easy to cook,great taste and great source of fibre. Easy on price, love all the different variety.

April 05, 2017

J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de pâtes et parfois je prépare les miennes. J'aime particulièrement les Catelli Smart car elles sont bonne pour la santé et contiennent une bonne quantité de fibres. De plus elles ont bon goût. je recommande.

March 06, 2017

Catelli Smart Pasta is an easy and convenient way to get some healthier, higher fibre and guilt free foods into a house with picky kids/husband. Great if you can get it on sale and no one in my family could tell the difference between the smart pasta and the regular spaghetti sold in stores. Great taste and texture as well.

November 07, 2016

I really enjoy pasta and have tried various variety up to now. Catelli Smart Pasta taste very good (when cooked by the right person hihii) and is affordable as well as accessible!