Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli Reviews
Ranked #2 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

June 22, 2017

I have purchased this product many times!

I got this product as a sample to try. I was so happy to find that it was very delicious! It didn't have a different texture than the regular "all flour" pasta. And it had a great pasta flavour. If you didn't know it had all these veggies in it, you would never guess it! I now buy this past regularly when grocery shopping because I have a picky kid, and this is a great way for her to get more nutrients in her diet. I serve it with tomato sauce and it's a big hit in my household.

June 13, 2017

Great way to get some veggies in your meal.

I buy the Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli every grocery trip! I have a fast paced lifestyle and I am always on the go. I am always looking for easy ways to incorporate greens and veggies in our meals. This one is great for kids, my toddler loves noodles but is not always crazy about eating veggies. He is picky but loves these!

June 10, 2017

It's great, everyone likes it. Kids like it so momma loves it! You can't complain when you cook a meal and everyone eats without fussing! One thing I never have to worry about when I cook these

April 10, 2017

You have got to try this pasta! I don't normally purchase Fussili but the packaging caught my eye and I was intrigued. My family and I loved this pasta. Cooks really well, isn't gluey and is delicious both hot and cold. (leftovers the next day were yummy straight from the fridge) I tossed ours with veggies and pesto sauce, so so good! Will buy again.

April 04, 2017

Tried this product as a way to get more greens in my diet and to have a change from regular pasta. It really does taste great and similar to traditional pasta. Don't over cook!
    It can be a quite a bit pricer than traditional pasta but a great choice if you want more veggies!

April 04, 2017

My family loves Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli pasta. I make casseroles and macaroni and cheese and my one year old does not know he is not eating white pasta. I really like the taste of this pasta. It adds flavour to what I make.

April 04, 2017

Merci beaucoup Chick Advisor!! Désolé du délai pour mon avis! J'ai fait les pâtes avec de la sauce rosée et un pâté au saumon! C'était délicieux! Moi et mon chum avons adoré! Voici une bonne façon d'Ajouter une portion de légumes!

April 03, 2017

Soooo I am not much for the taste of whole wheat pasta therefore I was uncertain of what the taste would be for this product. Hubby is picky and not crazy for pasta too often. Well we both love it and so does our little girl. This pasta is amazing, taste great cooks nicely and so good for many recipes. I love making cold pasta salad with it, a family favorite!!!

December 28, 2016

J’étais un peu sceptique d'essayer ces pâtes pour la texture et le gout. Je l'ai fait pour inclure plus de légumes dans mes mets. J'ai fait la moitié d'une boite ordinaire de Catelli et l'autre moitié de Catelli Supergreens. J'ai été ravie!!!! Ca a passé inaperçue , Les pâtes ont bon gout ! J'adore!

November 25, 2016

I was so surprised to come home to wonderful free gift from ChickAdvisor . I received a beautiful box full of Super Greens Catelli pasta ,Smart veggie spaghetti, wooden spoon and fork, a pot holder and two great receipes to try with my family . My daughter is a vegetarian so she loved it . The receipes were so helpful and quick to make .The quality of pasta was excellent and didn't go starchy after it cooled . Like some brands on the market do . I would recommend anyone to try these pastas .