Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 142 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

April 10, 2017

You have got to try this pasta! I don't normally purchase Fussili but the packaging caught my eye and I was intrigued. My family and I loved this pasta. Cooks really well, isn't gluey and is delicious both hot and cold. (leftovers the next day were yummy straight from the fridge) I tossed ours with veggies and pesto sauce, so so good! Will buy again.

April 04, 2017

Tried this product as a way to get more greens in my diet and to have a change from regular pasta. It really does taste great and similar to traditional pasta. Don't over cook!
    It can be a quite a bit pricer than traditional pasta but a great choice if you want more veggies!

April 04, 2017

My family loves Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli pasta. I make casseroles and macaroni and cheese and my one year old does not know he is not eating white pasta. I really like the taste of this pasta. It adds flavour to what I make.

April 04, 2017

Merci beaucoup Chick Advisor!! Désolé du délai pour mon avis! J'ai fait les pâtes avec de la sauce rosée et un pâté au saumon! C'était délicieux! Moi et mon chum avons adoré! Voici une bonne façon d'Ajouter une portion de légumes!

April 03, 2017

Soooo I am not much for the taste of whole wheat pasta therefore I was uncertain of what the taste would be for this product. Hubby is picky and not crazy for pasta too often. Well we both love it and so does our little girl. This pasta is amazing, taste great cooks nicely and so good for many recipes. I love making cold pasta salad with it, a family favorite!!!

December 28, 2016

J’étais un peu sceptique d'essayer ces pâtes pour la texture et le gout. Je l'ai fait pour inclure plus de légumes dans mes mets. J'ai fait la moitié d'une boite ordinaire de Catelli et l'autre moitié de Catelli Supergreens. J'ai été ravie!!!! Ca a passé inaperçue , Les pâtes ont bon gout ! J'adore!

November 25, 2016

I was so surprised to come home to wonderful free gift from ChickAdvisor . I received a beautiful box full of Super Greens Catelli pasta ,Smart veggie spaghetti, wooden spoon and fork, a pot holder and two great receipes to try with my family . My daughter is a vegetarian so she loved it . The receipes were so helpful and quick to make .The quality of pasta was excellent and didn't go starchy after it cooled . Like some brands on the market do . I would recommend anyone to try these pastas .

October 25, 2016

J'ai reçu ses pattes pour tester gratuitement par Chick Advisor, je les prépare pour ma fille et je peux dire qu'elle les adores. Le fait qu'il ait des légumes à l'intérieur a appuyé mon choix de le donner à manger fille. Merci

October 24, 2016

Trying for the first time... tasted good. tuna and spices added the flavours..prepared for the potluck.. the whole group liked it....we will buy again

October 22, 2016

Quick and easy tuna pasta salad made healthier by using Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli. The kids loved the colour. I loved the taste and the added health benefits. I would by this product again. I was thrilled to get to try it free from Chickadvisor and Catelli. Change up your boring pasta and sneak in some greens.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?