Catelli SuperGreens Spaghetti Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 142 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

April 24, 2017

There was a weird smell when we were cooking the paste but surprisingly, they tasted great ! Nothing different than regular pasta but a little extra for your health. :)

March 06, 2017

Received as part of a ChickAdvisor pack. The youngest in our family was a little hesitant due to the light green hue but once she gave it a chance said it was the same as the usual spaghetti we often have. Great way to get in some of those extra vitamins and fibre.

March 01, 2017

Yum! I loved the Catelli Supergreens Spaghetti! I have been using vegetable pastas for years now and while they are a little different from regular pastas, there isn't much flavour and it can easily overcook and look yucky.
    This product was different from the opening of the box.The colour is richer and it looks like the fresh ingredients it is made from, not some slightly coloured regular pasta.The fact that it is free from GMOs and contains not one, but 5 healthy greens, is important to me. My boys had no idea they were eating kale! lol.
    There is so much flavour, you don't even need sauce! i made it with a very light wine sauce and it was fantastic! I nibbled on the little bit that was left later, and it is very good cold too. Amazing summer salads coming!

October 19, 2016

I have pasta on a regular basis so I was happy that they brought out a healthy tasty variety.I stock up on the Catelli sauce whenever it is on special.

September 20, 2016

Got this for free when they were giving away boxes on the street. It's just pasta... It tastes like regular pasta, and has the same nutrition as regular pasta. Yes it cooks faster but that's because it's thinner than regular spaghetti so not only are you paying a lot more for a smaller box but the pasta inside is smaller too! I'm wary of how much nutrients "powdered vegetables" retain and I'm not sure how much of those stay on/in the pasta as the water turns green when you boil it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll use up the two free boxes no problem but I don't see myself ever buying this.

September 08, 2016

I got a free box of this spaghetti when it first came out and was a little apprehensive of the colour. But after trying it I must say that there is no difference between this spaghetti and regular pasta. However, I felt healthier after eating it. It is great for a stir fry too.

September 05, 2016

I love Catelli SuperGreens spaghetti since not only is it more nutritious, it's way more delicious than white pasta. The added flavour and nutrients are worth the higher price. I love it with home made tomato sauce and veggies but it's also delicious with sauteed fresh broccoli, garlic and basil.

August 25, 2016

This is my new favorite pasta! It cooks super-fast (6 mins for spaghetti), tastes exactly like white pasta (I do NOT like whole wheat!), and has the added benefits of the greens. My only complaint would be the price...it's a smaller box, and even on sale, it's three times the price of regular large packages of white pasta. But, I love it, so I'll be re-buying.

August 25, 2016

I would eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Ok, maybe not breakfast but it is absolutely delicious and I do eat it almost weekly now. Whether you make actual meat spaghetti with it, or even just add some olive oil or butter it is so good!

August 25, 2016

While this isn't something I would buy everytime ($4 for a box at my local store) this product is delicious and goes well with a cream or tomato based sauce! I love that you are able to sneak in an extra veggies.