Prestige Item
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream Reviews

January 21, 2020

Loving this cream

I have been trying this out for these couples of weeks. I love the results. This night cream works . My skin looks refreshed and brighten in the morning. The texture is rich and super moisturizing . It not that heavy feeling on your skin. With little amount you put on goes long way. I would really recommend this product as overnight treatment .

January 21, 2020

Love This Cream

I love how rich and creamy this cream is you don't need much and it absorbs into your skin instantly leaving it feeling so soft and moisturized.it really evens out my skin tone and lightens sun spots.One of my favorite creams and highly recommend.

December 14, 2019

Night cream review

This product does what it says it will, I woke up every morning of the four weeks that I used it with glowing skin, and dark spots that had started to fade. I am 53 and using this cream is accentual for me. I am recommend it!

October 19, 2019

Perfect

I have dry skin and started to get more sun spots. I apply it before bedtime, it’s a thick cream so only have to use a small amount and blends in nicely. I’ve noticed my spots getting lighter, skin looks dewy and doesn’t look dull. No irritation and it doesn’t clog pores. A great night cream to add to the routine.

2.0/5

September 16, 2019

an ok cream

i didnt love this cream, i found it very liquidy, and i found it made my skin super greasy, it soaked okay into the skin but i think a lot sat on too of my skin, i do not think i will be buying this again

August 03, 2019

Amazing

What an amazing cream!! The texture is super smooth and rich. It’s very thick so a little goes a long way and it’s very hydrating but it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. It helps lighten dark spots, acne scars and pigmentation. It also hydrates and plumps the appearance of your skin. My skin doesn’t look as dull and is definitely getting brighter with each use.

July 03, 2019

Skin is brighter/ more plump

I am truly impressed by this cream. My skin looks brighter, my tone is more even and the little lines I used to have around my eyes are gone (thanks to the glycolic acid). It is a bit more on the pricier side of things but in my opinion it is worth every penny for these amazing results that I am seeing.

June 21, 2019

pricey but effective

The smell of the cream is really pleasant and the texture is just right. I applied the cream on my face at night after my night time face routine. The product is not greasy and is absorbed fairly quickly into the skin. After using the product for 7 consecutive day my skin felt more hydrated and brighter. At a retail price value of $75.00 I do think it's quite a bit to pay for a facial product

June 04, 2019

Love this!

This is a really nice luxurious feeling night cream. It goes on super smooth and is quite rich and heavy on the skin. Before using Caudalie, I struggled with getting rid of my dark spots nothing seems to work. But after using this i see amazing and noticeable difference in my pigmentation.

June 03, 2019

Great night cream

I enjoyed using the Caudalie glycolic night cream as part of my nightly routine. After a few days, my skin was brighter, smoother and softer. I also used this cream as a mask, and I was very pleased with the results, soft and bright skin. Did not irritate my skin or dry it out either. Will be recommending it to others, and continue to use for sure.