Centrum MultiGummies
Good

Centrum MultiGummies Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 09, 2017

I've been using these for a while and find them great. The taste is not the best, especially when you mix two different flavours together. But these are the best value for the quantity in the bottle and the amount of vitamins and minerals they contain

June 08, 2017

Good product! I bought this last week and i was so happy to find that there is gummies vitamins for adult/women! I hate taking usual vitamins pills so this product is great for people like me! Great flavours tho!!

May 10, 2017

I really enjoy this product!! I've trusted the Centrum brand for years! I'm glad they came out with a fun and flavourful multivitamin in gummie form! Even better, the one I tried was specifically for women!!

March 28, 2017

As a vegetarian I'm always looking for multi vitamins, these not only do not have to be swallowed which is amazing, they also taste great! I would buy these again.

February 02, 2017

I really can't stand the size of the regular Centrum Vitamins, so I was so happy to see they came in gummy form, and they taste amazing. I take 2 every day and not only does it feel like a treat I reap all the health benefits that come with it.

March 09, 2016

Centrum Adult multigummies. Tried them as my new multi vitamin. They are alright when you chew them. When you swallow they leave a stail after taste. Although multi vitamins are not supposed to be yummy. They are way better than vitamins that have to be swallowed. :)

2.8/5

February 05, 2016

I wished I liked this because I do trust the Centrum brand to be of high quality. However, I just could NOT get past the taste. I have had other gummy vitamins before that were so good, so I was excited to try this. I was so disappointed to find that it tastes horrible.

Vaseline Lip Therapy

ColourPop Brow Pencil

dperrault added a new review for
    Facebook

Raybp added a new review for
    Shout Triple Acting