Centrum MultiGummies
Good

Centrum MultiGummies Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 283 in Vitamins/Minerals

March 28, 2017

As a vegetarian I'm always looking for multi vitamins, these not only do not have to be swallowed which is amazing, they also taste great! I would buy these again.

February 02, 2017

I really can't stand the size of the regular Centrum Vitamins, so I was so happy to see they came in gummy form, and they taste amazing. I take 2 every day and not only does it feel like a treat I reap all the health benefits that come with it.

March 09, 2016

Centrum Adult multigummies. Tried them as my new multi vitamin. They are alright when you chew them. When you swallow they leave a stail after taste. Although multi vitamins are not supposed to be yummy. They are way better than vitamins that have to be swallowed. :)

February 05, 2016

I wished I liked this because I do trust the Centrum brand to be of high quality. However, I just could NOT get past the taste. I have had other gummy vitamins before that were so good, so I was excited to try this. I was so disappointed to find that it tastes horrible.

NadiaDW added a new review for
    O.B. Tampons

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade