CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 369 in Sun Protection

August 17, 2016

Nice sunscreen lotion, not to bad for my skin as doesnt contain as many chemicals as others sunscreens. Thick texture, almost no scent non greasy. Good price. Great spf factor

August 17, 2016

I recently decided to give this sunscreen a try because I was looking for a physical sunscreen instead of the chemical sunscreens that are more common, and I have to say that I absolutely love it! It does not leave your skin feeling oily and it's great it's better for your skin than other chemical sunscreens. The only downside is that it does not "spread easily and dry with a clear finish" as stated on the packaging. I found that it was actually difficult to spread and left a white film over the face. This was easily fixed by applying moisturizer first so overall, it's definitely a great product!

June 01, 2014

Nice light lotion, not greasy or sticky on my oily skin. Like it very much.

April 17, 2014

I would highly recommend this product. Not greasy absorbs into skin quickly. Great feeling

March 27, 2013

Just got this sunscreen today from CVS. I think it's a new product from CeraVe. I love products from CeraVe, but not this one.

$15.79 tax
    Net. Wt. 2oz

Active Ingredients:
    Titanium Dioxide 4.9%
    Zinc Oxide 4.7%

First, it's not a cheap sunscreen compare to the amount I'm getting. I apply sunscreen everyday, so this tube won't last a long time for me.

But if its worth the money, I'm willing to buy it. Because I love the ingredients for this sunscreen. It's SPF 50, high Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide percentage.

It claims to use Invisible Zinc technology, well, it is a very light sunscreen, there's no oil feeling after apply it, THE ONLY PROBLEM I have with this sunscreen is that it leaves a VERY white tint on my skin. I have fair skin color.I rub it for about a minute, and the white tint still exist.

If they can solve this problem, I would love the product.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale