Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

3.2/5

August 14, 2008

Agreed. Chanel Chance is a great perfume, though I do find that it changes on me through the seasons, so I have to be careful when I wear it (seasons) and where on my body. Because it is a bit stronger, anywhere near my face tends to give me a headache by lunchtime. For scent consistency, a good tip is to spray your clothing instead of skin so it's more true to what's in the bottle.

August 05, 2008

I originally got this as a sample, and had to buy it in the duty free at Glasgow airport. It just smells so good!

July 12, 2008

I had never tried this perfume and then received it as a gift. I got the little purse sized with the refills and I can't believe how amazing it smells. I absolutely adore it!

February 22, 2008

I have been wearing this perfume for 15 years and still get compliments on it. I guess it does not suit everyone, as is the same for all perfumes. I do not know anyone else who wears this perfume, which is kind of nice. A lot of perfumes do not suit me, I wear this one, Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche and any Ralph Lauren perfume suit me. As far as the rest goes, there have been may disasters over the years and lots of money not well spent...

December 11, 2007

I absolutely love this scent! I wear this one on special occasions, especially at night, as it has a heavier scent. Very pretty and sensual, I love to smell myself when searing it. I only ever wear chanel, and this is my night scent :)

October 08, 2007

My boyfriend bought me a bottle of this perfume awhile ago and I have been hooked ever since. It is a classic scent and I always get compliments on it. I agree with MissChickie, it is classic with an oriental twist. This is definitely a staple perfume in my collection.

July 18, 2007

Chanel chance is one of my very favorite fragrances. Every time I wear Chance I get compliments and questions.

July 15, 2007

this perfume smells the best!!!!! i never really liked chanel pefume until i smelled this one. :)

May 11, 2007

Not much to say except this is fabulous. I don't wear many of the overly popular scents... but you cant beat Chanel Chance, #5 or Coco Mademoiselle...they are the best!

April 18, 2007

i love this perfume. i worked for dillard's at the fragrance counter and got it for free. it's very classic, yet not old-lady perfume like a lot of the chanel's, but it can be worn by anyone from young to old. i always get compliments when i wear it. you don't need to spray on much b/c it is very strong.