Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

October 09, 2021
    Perak, Malaysia

So in love with this.

Wow. I am so surprised by how much I genuinely enjoy this fragrance. I tend to be pretty picky with perfume. Eventhough the scent evokes an image of floral like the name suggests its in no way cloying or stuffy. There is the perfect amount of bright, sunny, fresh almost citrus like scent cutting through.

September 02, 2021
    Malaysia

Amazingly feminine.

Wow.it brings deep feelings of warm nostalgia to me when I smell it. Generations of women in my family. On thar note EVERYONE around me has always complained of not liking the smell. Who cares? Old lady fragrance is most common, but I don't personally smell that or find anything at all wrong with it. I think it is beautiful and love wearing it.

June 23, 2021

Very strong!

I know it is considered one of the best fragrance ever made, but I really do not like it. It is so strong. All I smell - very strong aldehydes. Lasted long and felt light and summery all day. Didn't change much after the first 5 minutes but didn't get boring.

June 01, 2021
    Malaysia

Excellent

I love this classic perfume, and its called classic for a reason!

Its has such a beautiful floral scent that lingers on for a long time, it has great staying power and you don't need a lot at all.
    Its a bit pricey but you get what you pay, The scent has a very feminine feel to it which is perfect for any classy women. Overall its a great perfume for any occassion.

May 13, 2021

Best of the best!

This is the ultimate scent. L'occitaine is the superior lotion in my opinion. The luxurious scent isn't too much, or overbearing. But if you put your nose to your hands or arms you can smell a wonderful soft scent of lavender. Great before bed to relax you. Also keeps body scented for over 24 hours. Absolutely deserves 5 stars.

May 06, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

A young, modern scent from Chanel

Take a Chance! That's what Chanel's floral-oriental is all about. A garden of elegant floral accords is livened up by some soft, spicy oriental hits for the perfume wearer who thrives on new challenges and being spontaneous.

April 12, 2021

Fairy tale perfume

A modern classic! I have loved this fragrance over the last decade since I discovered it, and I was really torn between getting the Intense version or the original EDP since my last bottle was gone. I went with this one, and I do not regret it. This is a well blended floral-oriental that screams sophistication and class. No reason to hate on this, it is just beautiful and signature worthy as a daytime scent.

March 02, 2021

Received As gift, love love love

I received this perfume as a birthday gift and it was one of my first expensive ones. It has a gorgeous smell and can stay on for a couple days until clothes are in laundry

February 07, 2021

Lovely

Seductive and sexy! I love the scent of it, quite masculine, youthful, and versatile! But definitely, the performance is an issue! Collapses into a skin scent in no time!

February 07, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I love the whole range of Chanel chance perfume. They smell incredible and last all day. I often get complemented on my perfume when I wear it. It lasts all day and smells fresh and floral. I love it in the summer. It is slightly expensive but worth the money. One of my favourite brands of perfume.