Chapman's Rainbow Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 497 in Ice Cream

June 20, 2017

Fruity and Refreshing

Love All of Chapmans products. This sherbet is heaven on a hot day. Raspberry orange and lime yum. They are so fruity and tasty...I like eating the flavors seperate. sherbet is great for those who don't like a heavy ice cream as this is more ice based. A big tub is about 499 on sale. Always have one in freezer in the Summer.

April 28, 2017

I love Chapmans brand. I love how are use all natural ingredients is ice cream has so much flavour taste like real sorbet we always have this ice cream in our freezer everyone loves it great fruity taste nice and light worth the buy

July 04, 2016

I've been eating Chapman's brand since I was a little kid and their line of Sorbets is a nice improvement on their old Sherbets. Their Rainbow Sorbet is a raspberry, orange and lime variation. A nice slightly creamy texture, great individual tastes of the flavours, this is terrific. Glad they have it as it's not easy to find Rainbow Sherbet/Sorbet at a parlour or grocery store freezer these days. I'm not much for ice creams, but I love Sherbet, Sorbets and Ices and Chapman's does it so well! On it's own in a smoothie, float or with fresh fruit I really enjoy it. Highly recommend!

January 30, 2016

Delicious sorbet! Reminds me of dessert at my grandparents when I was a little girl.

January 30, 2016

Oh my god, words can't describe how happy this ice cream makes me! (I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant btw) As soon as I seen it in the freezer at the store I knew I had to buy it and I'm so glad I did. I honestly wake up at 3am in the morning and dig it out of my freezer just to have a couple bites, it's delicious and sweet but not too sweet. The raspberry (pink) is my favorite.

January 25, 2016

Great alternative to ice cream! Lower calorie and fat content. Very refreshing taste, I love Chapman's products!

January 09, 2016

It's, peanut free, lactose free and gluten free. The orange taste like orange, raspberry taste like raspberry and lime tastes like lime. Cooling.

December 11, 2015

I must confess that the first time I tried this, I hated it because I didn't like the texture at all. I was used to the creamy texture of ice cream. But, I grew to love this. It really is very yummy and helps to cool you down.

July 08, 2015

Chapman's when you are craving something cold and sweet on a hot day, or a little something for desert.
    Dairy Free, peanut free. - A product you can trust. It doesn't just taste like a bowl of sugar - the flavours are distinct and delicious.

July 01, 2015

I had this product at my cousin's bridal shower and it was so good! It had a great combination of flavours that blended really nicely. Everyone really enjoyed it as it was nice and refreshing on a hot day!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge