Chapman's Rainbow Sorbet Reviews
#514 in Ice Cream

June 03, 2018

Great taste, great value!

If you are craving the flavour of something fruity and tart, this is the answer. I LOVE the flavour! Tastes great on a hot day! Excellent alternative for those who cannot have dairy.

February 23, 2018

Great for whole family

My whole family loves this product, from youngest child to teenager and us parents. The taste of this is great flavour combination and it's such a great smooth texture. We not only like this product just for everyday treat but it's also great for sore throats. It's great that this product is gluten and dairy free, meeting the allergy/insensitivity needs of our family.

February 23, 2018

Sorbet

Cette crème glacé est vraiment bon, il goûte beaucoup les fruits et c'est une texture ressemblant à du yogourt glacé presque. C'est l'idéal pour rajouter dans des smoothies ou des laits frapés aussi. J'achète cette marque depuis toujours :)

January 24, 2018

great

Fantastic tasting treat without all the calories you get from ice cream! Love the mixture of sweet and sour from the flavours . The raspberry is delicious , the orange is sweet and the lime just gives it that sour taste. I could eat the entire tub without feeling guilty .

September 26, 2017

pure yumminess

My kids go banana's for this stuff, I and love that its lighter than ice cream, I love that it's gluten free and i don't have to worry about tummy issues.

September 05, 2017

Love this gluten free sorbet

This sorbet is so good! I love that it's gluten free so that I can actually eat it and not get sick! The combination is awesome together. The kids love eating it also.

June 20, 2017

Fruity and Refreshing

Love All of Chapmans products. This sherbet is heaven on a hot day. Raspberry orange and lime yum. They are so fruity and tasty...I like eating the flavors seperate. sherbet is great for those who don't like a heavy ice cream as this is more ice based. A big tub is about 499 on sale. Always have one in freezer in the Summer.

April 28, 2017

I love Chapmans brand. I love how are use all natural ingredients is ice cream has so much flavour taste like real sorbet we always have this ice cream in our freezer everyone loves it great fruity taste nice and light worth the buy

July 04, 2016

I've been eating Chapman's brand since I was a little kid and their line of Sorbets is a nice improvement on their old Sherbets. Their Rainbow Sorbet is a raspberry, orange and lime variation. A nice slightly creamy texture, great individual tastes of the flavours, this is terrific. Glad they have it as it's not easy to find Rainbow Sherbet/Sorbet at a parlour or grocery store freezer these days. I'm not much for ice creams, but I love Sherbet, Sorbets and Ices and Chapman's does it so well! On it's own in a smoothie, float or with fresh fruit I really enjoy it. Highly recommend!

January 30, 2016

Delicious sorbet! Reminds me of dessert at my grandparents when I was a little girl.