Chapman's Tiramisu Gelato Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 465 in Ice Cream

April 29, 2017

This is the first time I have ever tried Chapman's Titimisu Gelato. This is a blend of chocolate, espresso and mascarapone. I find when I take the first bite the espresso is the dominant flavor but after that first bite it's not as intense. If you're a coffee lover and looking for an intense coffee flavor this ice cream is not for you. The chocolate is okay but not of high quality. As for the mascarapone, I don't taste it at all. Although it boasts 25% less fat than the the Chpmans premium brand I would rather endure more fat and have better quality and better tasting ice cream. The only way I would rate this ice cream higher would be if the espresso flavor was more pronounced. So considering the premium and the gelato are the same price I would definitely pick the premium icecream over this.

April 12, 2017

The product wasn't necessarily bad, if you only had one scoop. The flavors were slightly off and didn't quite taste right together. It was basically just chocolate ice cream with a few bad aftertastes.

August 25, 2016

I love Tirmamisu! When I saw that Chapman's had it as a flavour of theirs, I was so intrigued to try it out! I never tried authentic Gelato before so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like. To me, this had the texture of regular ice cream but nonetheless, wow! I LOVE the flavour. The espresso flavour was a satisfying sensation to my tastebuds. Me and my mum had a secret obsession with this, we wish we bought more. It has a pretty good sale price, the texture is creamy and flavourful. Although, I had some difficulty finding the Gelato line in stores, I found that not every grocery store had these but it wasn't too difficult to get my hands on. I will definitely buy more of this and other flavours in the future when they are on sale! Here's a random tip for anyone: sprinkling a dash of ground coffee kicks up the coffee flavour up a notch for those who love caffeine.

June 13, 2016

I don't like tiramisu as a dessert so when my husband brought this home I didn't think I would like it. Boy was a wrong. It is so delicious! Not overly sweet and has such great flavour. It isn't to expensive either.

June 13, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this dessert! A classic combination of chocolate, espresso and mascarpone cheese all swirled together. The first bite hits you with the coffee flavour (I wasn't sure if I liked it at this point...the coffee taste was quite strong)...but then the other flavours take over. The sweet chocolate, the rich mascarpone...it is seriously Heaven in a bowl!
    At 130 calories and 4.5g of fat per 1/2 cup, it's a treat to have once in awhile...but still 25% lower in fat than other Chapman's brand ice creams.

This will be THE flavour of the summer for me!

producttestinglover earned the Beauty Guru badge

ChrisP79 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Problème faible acné-Remède ?

sweet_sara added a new review for