Chapman's Tiramisu Gelato Reviews
Ranked #160 in Ice Cream

June 21, 2017

My new favorite!!

Well here goes, anyone who knows me knows I am a vanilla chick. I had to try this, I love Tiramisu. Well this blew me away. The price inexpensive, the quality very good and the taste is amazing and keeps me coming back for more. I know this is a bad thing because I would eat it everyday!!! Love the coffee flavours with the chocolate and marscapone. I have told a lot of my friends to try this and they are cursing me because they love it too!! Thanks Chapmans for changing bland vanilla me into a pop of delicious coffee, chocolate flavours.

April 29, 2017

This is the first time I have ever tried Chapman's Titimisu Gelato. This is a blend of chocolate, espresso and mascarapone. I find when I take the first bite the espresso is the dominant flavor but after that first bite it's not as intense. If you're a coffee lover and looking for an intense coffee flavor this ice cream is not for you. The chocolate is okay but not of high quality. As for the mascarapone, I don't taste it at all. Although it boasts 25% less fat than the the Chpmans premium brand I would rather endure more fat and have better quality and better tasting ice cream. The only way I would rate this ice cream higher would be if the espresso flavor was more pronounced. So considering the premium and the gelato are the same price I would definitely pick the premium icecream over this.

2.7/5

April 12, 2017

The product wasn't necessarily bad, if you only had one scoop. The flavors were slightly off and didn't quite taste right together. It was basically just chocolate ice cream with a few bad aftertastes.

August 25, 2016

I love Tirmamisu! When I saw that Chapman's had it as a flavour of theirs, I was so intrigued to try it out! I never tried authentic Gelato before so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like. To me, this had the texture of regular ice cream but nonetheless, wow! I LOVE the flavour. The espresso flavour was a satisfying sensation to my tastebuds. Me and my mum had a secret obsession with this, we wish we bought more. It has a pretty good sale price, the texture is creamy and flavourful. Although, I had some difficulty finding the Gelato line in stores, I found that not every grocery store had these but it wasn't too difficult to get my hands on. I will definitely buy more of this and other flavours in the future when they are on sale! Here's a random tip for anyone: sprinkling a dash of ground coffee kicks up the coffee flavour up a notch for those who love caffeine.

June 13, 2016

I don't like tiramisu as a dessert so when my husband brought this home I didn't think I would like it. Boy was a wrong. It is so delicious! Not overly sweet and has such great flavour. It isn't to expensive either.

June 13, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this dessert! A classic combination of chocolate, espresso and mascarpone cheese all swirled together. The first bite hits you with the coffee flavour (I wasn't sure if I liked it at this point...the coffee taste was quite strong)...but then the other flavours take over. The sweet chocolate, the rich mascarpone...it is seriously Heaven in a bowl!
    At 130 calories and 4.5g of fat per 1/2 cup, it's a treat to have once in awhile...but still 25% lower in fat than other Chapman's brand ice creams.

This will be THE flavour of the summer for me!