Chapters Indigo Reviews
Ranked #1 in Boutiques & Malls

June 01, 2017

I love this place so much. I can spend so much time in here just walking around and browsing their books, decor, clothing, cards, etc. I am a big fan of their decor and always end up buying something whenever I leave the store.The store is so nice and spacious and well organized so you never have a problem finding anything (I love it during Christmas). They have huge sales time to time and the prices are amazing! Staff are always ready to help and their so friendly.

May 27, 2017

I go to Chapters Indigo, looking for books for others and end up getting comfortable, with a coffee and reading a part of a book I had no intention of buying but inevitably I do buy it. I can get lost in this store, and always end up spending more than intended. These stores are full of magic and excitement for all from 3yrs up to 103yrs. You learn so much, you get to expand your mind and read books you would never think of. This store is absolutely wonderful I will always go here and enjoy.

May 25, 2017

By far one of my favourite place to shop for books. I also like their candles-stationary and coffee mugs. When I want to buy an educational book for a younger family member, I go to Chapters. I also like the fact that I can order it online and pick it up at the store when I am too busy to go out and I love their Plum Rewards.

May 19, 2017

I love the Chapters in Dartmouth. The have so many fun events for kids. Plus I get to get lost in books. It's a favourite activity in our house to go there.

May 19, 2017

i love going to chapters because its always so calm and quiet and you can take your time looking for what you want they also have very unique gifts for the whole family

May 19, 2017

This is my favorite store! Not only for books but for this is my go-to place if I ever need to buy a gift for my friends and even kids/babies. Always clean, always great promotions and the plum-rewards are great as well.

May 15, 2017

I love Chapters! I unfortunately cannot calm down and sit and read a book, so I don't usually go to purchase a good book to read - but their note books, cards and gifts are the best! I also love bringing my nephew and letting him pick toys and books! It's a great store for all!

April 30, 2017

I love Chapters!! It's wonderful to go to the store, especially on a rainy day and just take your time browsing in all your favorite sections. I love the fact that it is joined with Starbucks. It's nice after you buy your books that you can go and get a coffee and sit down and start reading your books :)

April 29, 2017

I love our local Chapters Store!. There is nothing better than going there grabbing a cup of coffee and browsing(and then buying books). I love how they have tech gadgets and housewares as well.
    The kids selection is amazing and the events they hold for book releases are great.
    My only complaint is they keep changing the layout which makes it difficult to find things

April 29, 2017

I love chapters book stores . I've loved to read since I was 9 years old . I own so many books and I have no where to put them lol I have an e/reader but I still like
    To own the actual copy of the book . The staff is always friendly and knowledgable . They have a huge selection of books and I'm never disappointed.