Children's Advil Fever Colds Or Flu Reviews
#117 in Pain Relief

Good - 0

January 17, 2018

Great product for sick kids

I love the fact that Advil has a dye free medicine. My children love the grape dye free for cold and fevers. Plus it works fast and much longer than the other brands out there.

May 29, 2017

My son finds this very effective. We have a solid routine of Advil, humidifier and rub to help him get over colds faster. My son very rarely gets a fever or flu but I'm sure it would work great for these purposes too. He also really likes the flavor.

January 09, 2017

This is a great product if your little one is under the weather. It is fast acting to bring down the fever and does not seem to make my kids sleepy which means they can take it and still get to school! Also very convenient that it helps for 6-8 hours.

February 22, 2016

This medicine is great. My kids love the taste and it gets rid of their fever fast so they can get back to themselves faster and get back to our busy days.

November 05, 2015

This is good 7/10 and I find really no fault with it; it's just that I think I'll stick with my regular one that seems to work much better