Christie Premium Plus Crackers Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 133 in Crackers

12 stay fresh packs inside. Great with soups, chili, and oysters.Specifications:Great with soups, chili and oystersGood for daycaresNo cholesterolNo saturated fatSensible snackingKosher3 lb. box12 stay fresh packs insideOriginalSaltine crackers

May 15, 2017

These where my best friend during my pregnancy ..what would i have done without them?
    Nice cruch and just the right amount of salt sprinkled on the top.

May 11, 2017

Christies makes the best plain buscuit crackers. Salted Tops are Grain Crackers, good amount in each packet in the box. Easy to use, easy storage and put away. They are fresh, moist, crispy, smooth, crunchy, filling, salty, easy disolving, good flavor and good overall product. I like to eat them in Soups, with Peanut Butter and I enjoy munching on them by themselves with my Daughter. Yummy yummmy

April 27, 2017

Other soda crackers just aren't the same as these. I don't find no name ones have the same texture at all and you can hardly eat them they're so salty, these ones however perfect for soup, snack, etc

April 27, 2017

I really like these crackers. They are not too salty like other brands and are perfect with soup or as a light snack for the kids. I buy the handy packs so they're easy to grab for a quick snack. This format also makes it easier for portion control.

0.8/5

March 14, 2017

please tell me what happened to this product over the years? It used to be crispy and flavorful , but now it tastes like lard and is not crispy at all! I am very disappointed in Christie, as I have sent comments to them and they do not reply!

February 09, 2017

these are like a snack to me i even eat it with a salad or with cheese spreading it tastes super good and i trust this brand also for their cookies !!!

February 04, 2017

The perfect cracker for soups.
    I crumble them up to add to the top of my soup- as I don't add salt while cooking these add a nice texture and a hint of saltiness.
    They are a staple in my pantry- and I have been known to eat a sleeve of them plain, while watching T.V.
    Also delicious with butter on top, or with cheese and crackers.
    Great for upset stomachs as well.

November 23, 2016

These crackers have the right amount of salt on them. They are a staple for soups-- crumble them in and they soak up all the soup juices. They were a life saver through my pregnancy when I was nauseous too!

November 23, 2016

These are the best crackers! They are perfect in tomato soup, with peanut butter between two. They are easy to add into any main dish or dessert even to give just the right crunch!

November 23, 2016

These are the best crackers around, I can eat a whole sleeve. They were my saviour when I was pregnant all 3 times. They really help settle an upset stomach. They are great in soups and crackers and cheese. They have this flaky kinda crunch with the perfect amount of salt. mr christies has been around forever. I just love them.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge