Christie Premium Plus Crackers Reviews
#4 in Crackers

12 stay fresh packs inside. Great with soups, chili, and oysters.Specifications:Great with soups, chili and oystersGood for daycaresNo cholesterolNo saturated fatSensible snackingKosher3 lb. box12 stay fresh packs insideOriginalSaltine crackers

April 06, 2020

These are Some fucking good saltine crackers. Would recomend

These are some fucking good saltine crackers. Would recommend to anyone. To be honest, I would give them a ten out of five stars if I could. These alongside cheese are nice. If you are sick with the flu, these and some ginger ale make for a good meal. Overall, 100/5

February 27, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Why did you ruin this product

Used to be my favourite snack now they are to thick and tasteless why would you ruin these I’ll never buy them again none of your products that I used to enjoy are good anymore are you adding inferior ingredients to save a buck well by the look of these reviews you must be losing money if you’re going to keep producing this shit nobody will buy anything from you

0.8/5

February 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

SO disappointed..why a change after so long

At first I thought it was just me. These are the only crackers I’ve ever eaten in my 56 years. Last year they looked different.. thin, pale, hard, cracked and then the taste....cardboard would best describe it. Sad to see that I am not alone. They used to be crispy,light, golden brown with the right amount of salt. You could eat them alone or with Peanut butter or jam,
    or cheese ..Mr Christie what happened... Looks like your customers are telling you something....FIX IT.... Oh and by the way I couldn’t file this review without choosing a star rating.... but these don’t deserve even 1 star..It’s a big ZERO from me.

0.7/5

December 17, 2019

So disappointed

I have been a faithful premium plus cracker lover for over 40 years. You are packaging no name crackers in place of the thin, crispy, delicious premium plus crackers, and still charging the same price. Please bring the original premium plus crackers back. Shame on you

0.8/5

November 17, 2019

What the heck did you do to what used to be our favourite cr

The sleeves are not even full - we count at least 8 more crackers to fill
    The sleeve.
    They are thinner, smaller, and so fragile we cannot even spred anything on them without them crumbling apart and they don't taste the same AT ALL!
    Time us to find a new cracker because after 50 years of us buying your Premium crackers we won't be buying them again. 😔

0.7/5

November 15, 2019

Not good!

My son and I would eat easily a sleeve of these crackers at night. When you changed the crackers we stopped buying them and switched Toppable crackers. When you brought out the round crackers, I tried them and didn't like them. You have changed to square crackers into the round crackers. My mother, who doesn't have a great sense of taste, also refuses to eat your crackers since you have changed them. They don't even taste good in soup! You must have noticed a decrease in sales as I have read many reviews and they aren't good.

1.5/5

October 01, 2019

We got ripped off!!!

Instead of 4 full sleeves of crackers we got 3 sleeves and 1/2 a sleeve of crumpled crackers. At first I thought my husband ate some but each side of the sleeve was sealed and so was the box. How does this even happen? We like these crackers a lot but rarely buy them because they are never on sale. The one time we bought them at full price and we got ripped off. This is not what we paid for.

September 29, 2019

No name brand taste and looks

These crackers are the NO NAME BRAND inside old Christie Premium plus Box. Someone screwed up! That's all I wanted to say but since my review needs to be longer, let me tell you that they are not as crispy, not as tasty and not as tasty looking. The picture on the box are how they locked before and not how they look inside the box now.

0.5/5

September 27, 2019

Why change a good product???

These crackers have been my favourite crackers for 60 years. My nanny always kept a dish of these crackers on the kitchen table for snacking. I cannot remember her without the memory of these crackers.
    I thought I had bought a bad batch about a year ago. I waited a few months and tried again. Again a bad batch. Many months later I tried again. Yuk! They are not even close to the older product.
    I would rather have paid more for them if price was the issue rather than having the company make an inferior product.
    Three strikes and you’re out!

September 12, 2019

Taste Like Perfume

I eat Saltines when I feel sick or when I have headaches. I can no longer eat them because the crackers taste like perfume. After experiencing the bad taste in a box of Saltines I threw out the box and the opened-but uneaten-sleeves of crackers. I purchased two subsequent boxes because I thought perhaps the first box was an aberration. But nope-all sleeves of crackers tasted the same-like perfume! I have now switched to Walmart crackers. They aren’t as good as Saltines used to be but they do not taste like perfume; they taste like sofa crackers!