Christie Premium Plus Crackers Reviews
#3 in Crackers

12 stay fresh packs inside. Great with soups, chili, and oysters.Specifications:Great with soups, chili and oystersGood for daycaresNo cholesterolNo saturated fatSensible snackingKosher3 lb. box12 stay fresh packs insideOriginalSaltine crackers

September 08, 2017

Perfect!

Okay, so I have this obession with these crackers! :-) They're perfect - always nice and crisp, and fresh. I like how they come in 4 sleeves, so that they stay fresher than the types of crackers that all come in 1 bag. Perfect for soup, or for snacks, or for...well anything and everything.

They're nice for dipping in soup, too! (They don't crumble like other crackers).

It's the only soda cracker that I like. All those other knock-off brand soda crackers aren't as good.

August 17, 2017

Pas pour moi

C'est des craquelins parfait pour une collation mais je trouve que c'est trop salé..Je vous conseille donc la version moins salée qui offre un goût plus rafiné et délicieux mais c'est juste mon opinion.

August 11, 2017

one of the best

.Premium Plus is the best of all the different types I have tried. Now it it the one I go for when I need crackers. It is a great cracker to all topping to it or just plain.

August 11, 2017

We tried several other brands everyone hated them!

Have promised my family to buy only premium plus from now on! Store brands were tasteless, stale and crumbly! My kids even complained about my meatloaf when I used the store brand saltines!

August 08, 2017

Worth paying for the brand

These crackers are definitely worth the hype. The texture is amazing and it has the perfect amount of salt to give it that amazing flavour. 10/10 would recommend

August 08, 2017

Worth the price

My husband came home one night and he had bought the other brand of salted crackers and as we were eating I definitely noticed they weren't Premium Plus Salted Crackers. Ever since the only crackers we buy is Premium Plus it really does make a difference.

June 26, 2017

Worth Paying For The Brand

I've tried generic brand salted crackers but they just don't live up to the quality of Premium Plus crackers. These crackers are more expensive than other brands but the quality is worth the difference in price. I love how there is enough salt on the crackers to compliment the plain crackers.

June 21, 2017

Yum yum yummy!!!

I used to love these crackers whenever I had the chance to buy them. The price wasn't the best but especially when I was sick these babies were the go to. Unfortunately I am a Diabetic now and these crackers aren't very good for diabetics.

June 21, 2017

Delicious!

I am a bit fan of these crackers because they have so many different purposes. They are good to eat alone, they are good to crumble in soups, and they are even good for some baked good when you are going for a sweet and salty treat. These crackers can be found for pretty inexpensive. These are also great if you are sick and can't really eat much food.

May 30, 2017

No other saltine cracker companies to premium plus. I've bought generic brands and other known name brands and they just don't match the quality and flavor of premium plus. This cracker belongs with my soup!