Triscuit Crackers Reviews
#2 in Grocery

Triscuit Crackers are available in 7 bold flavours that are perfect for topping or enjoying on their own! And like all Triscuit Crackers, they’re baked with 100% whole grain and are a source of fibre. Try them all!

February 20, 2019

Triscuit

Cette marque offre plusieurs saveurs de leurs craquelins et j'aime bien celui-ci à l'huile d'olive. Il sont croquant et le goût est délicieux. Très bon prix et bonne qualité à mon avis. Ils sont bon aussi avec des morceaux de fromage.

February 20, 2019

Treat yourself

My get together, s would not be the same without them.All my friends an family eat them with vigor .they are always the first thing to go .They go with everything lovely crisp fresh flavor ,with every dip,meat, I put out for my guest.

December 28, 2018

Amazing flavor as a standalone snack or paired with toppings

These peppery bites are so good that I can't buy them anymore: 6 crackers - even big, thick, hearty ones like Triscuits - is just never enough. I grew up eating Triscuits warmed up in the microwave with a little bit of cheese, black pepper and fresh bacon from our farm. They were a "stock up the second they're on sale!" item, and my picky mother adores them, so our cupboard always had a nice stock of them. They keep well, and stay crisp if unopened even until close to their expiration date, and I'm quite certain that I've probably eaten them even beyond without knowing. The black pepper adds a layer of complexity to the cracker itself that makes it seem indulgent and much more "grown up" than the original Triscuit. Try them alone (have fears of a dry cracker? I'm no food scientist, but these fall apart in your mouth, probably due to the thin, crispy weaved layers and olive oil. Or due to cracker magic! Take your pick), or with a nice roasted red pepper and white bean hummus, classic caprese (cocktail bocconcini, cherry tomato, basil leaf and balsamic reduction) or even with the classic cheddar and crispy bacon - I'm telling you, half a dozen just isn't enough of these bad boys.

December 28, 2018

Love These Crackers!!

I have loved Triscuit Crackers since I was a kid! They are perfect for block cheese and go great with salad and chili. They have the perfect amount of crunch and not to much salt. They are just the right cracker for me. Yum! Love these.

December 27, 2018

Great healthy snack for all time

Triscuit is a great tasting healthy snacks for all time snacking with friends and family indoors and outdoors with less sodium it’s easy on your health

October 26, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again.

I love Triscuit Crackers. They are great fresh out of the box but can also withstand heat from the oven. I also love that they are available in such an amazing variety of flavours.

October 18, 2018

Addicted!

I love this product. I'm completely addicted! There are many flavors to choose from. I find the price point isn't bad either. If you haven't tried any of these I highly recommend!

September 20, 2018

So many flavors and are very tasty!

Excellent variety of flavors, taste great and are very reasonably priced, I buy them all the time! My favorite is red pepper, the dill is great as well!! I would buy this product again and again!

September 11, 2018

Good, awesome, diversified

I love triscuit crackers, They are tasty and awesome. There are a lot of varieties, and most of them are vegan, so it's awesome!They can look pricey but when you compare $/g it's good and not much more expensive than other crackers brands. I always get them when they're on sale, i buy in bulk because they run empty pretty fast!

August 05, 2018

Triscuit crackers

This product goes well with a variety of cheeses and fruit. I also make a platter with meats as well. The variety is amazing. From sweet to savoury these crackers are a definite hit.