Triscuit Crackers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2367 in Grocery

Triscuit Crackers are available in 7 bold flavours that are perfect for topping or enjoying on their own! And like all Triscuit Crackers, they’re baked with 100% whole grain and are a source of fibre. Try them all!

May 08, 2017

i love buying triscuit crackers, the different flavours you can buy now are amazing for the most part and my children even love to eat them. they are a good price too

May 06, 2017

i have tried triscuit crackers they were alright but nothing to write home about. they are really to crunchy and dry, i also found them tasting more on the bad side then the good.iwould not recomend this product to my friends although i have friends that do like the product.

April 26, 2017

Sometimes the crackers can be a bit salty, but an ideal, better for you alternative to potato chips. I like them with a few slices of cheese or cream cheese.

April 26, 2017

I love the thin crisps because they're significantly fewer calories, so it feels like I can eat more of them. I use triscuits to dip into babaganoush, with tzatziki and salmon, with roasted veggie hummus, with cashew "cheese" dip - it's become a staple in my house.

I prefer to buy them at walmart as the price is $1 less per box than my local grocery store. I wish there were more coupons!

April 22, 2017

Great alone, or paired with cheese! These crackers are one of my favourites - and they are awesome for dips too. I like to use them with Buffalo Chicken dip!

April 11, 2017

I have yet to meet a Triscuit flavor that I do not like. The cracker pepper and sea salt, rosemary, dill, sweet potato, every single flavor is delicious. Its the main cracker that I buy whether it be for dips, to accompany a charcuterrie boards with different meats and cheeses or even to eat on its own. Triscuits never fail.

April 10, 2017

Love Triscuits. My absolute favourite crackers. Good with cheese and polish sausage, peanut butter and jam or even plain. I can eat a whole box. Would rather have Triscuits than any kind of chips!!!

April 10, 2017

I'm a triscuit fan yummy I eat these every second day ! Really miss the balsamic vinegar ones though was heart broken when they took them away ,I put everything on these crackers from cream cheese to cheese and pepperoni to tuna there really good ! So many different flavours I love regular ones and garlic parmesan ones

April 09, 2017

J'adore ses craquelins, que sa soit pour manger avec de la salsa, du fromage en collation, un passe partout pour tout. Quand je recoit a la maison je ne suis jamais gener de les sortir... tout le monde les adores.

April 07, 2017

J'adore offrir les craquelins à ma famille en collation ou au diner avec un soupe et quelque morceaux de fromage . Il complète bien les lunchs et les collations

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

The Keepers

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

MichelleBunce added a new review for