Triscuit Crackers Reviews
#2 in Grocery

Triscuit Crackers are available in 7 bold flavours that are perfect for topping or enjoying on their own! And like all Triscuit Crackers, they’re baked with 100% whole grain and are a source of fibre. Try them all!

October 26, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again.

I love Triscuit Crackers. They are great fresh out of the box but can also withstand heat from the oven. I also love that they are available in such an amazing variety of flavours.

October 18, 2018

Addicted!

I love this product. I'm completely addicted! There are many flavors to choose from. I find the price point isn't bad either. If you haven't tried any of these I highly recommend!

September 20, 2018

So many flavors and are very tasty!

Excellent variety of flavors, taste great and are very reasonably priced, I buy them all the time! My favorite is red pepper, the dill is great as well!! I would buy this product again and again!

September 11, 2018

Good, awesome, diversified

I love triscuit crackers, They are tasty and awesome. There are a lot of varieties, and most of them are vegan, so it's awesome!They can look pricey but when you compare $/g it's good and not much more expensive than other crackers brands. I always get them when they're on sale, i buy in bulk because they run empty pretty fast!

August 05, 2018

Triscuit crackers

This product goes well with a variety of cheeses and fruit. I also make a platter with meats as well. The variety is amazing. From sweet to savoury these crackers are a definite hit.

July 26, 2018

Parfait pour un régime faible en sel

Ces craquelins sont faibles en sel et un très bon goût. En plus d'une texture intéressante qui craque en bouche. La marque offre une variété de saveurs intéressantes. Un très bon choix santé.

June 21, 2018

The best cracker on the market!

What else can I say about Triscuits?! They are literally the best cracker on the market today. The crunch and saltiness when you bite into one is just amazing.. something no other cracker can match. I love all the flavour options.. my personal favourite is sea salt and dill. So so good!

May 15, 2018

the best

the cracked pepper is the best cracker out there and the sweet potato ones are our second favourite , I will be buying more this week because I eat a box a week

May 11, 2018

Can't Go Wrong!

I'm totally addicted to Triscuit crackers. When they go on sale, I really stock up! There are so many yummy varieties -- something for everyone. I find it helps to have these on hand for when I'm craving chips -- a much healthier option!

May 07, 2018

Healthy and awesome

Our family loves the low sodium plain triscuit crackers. They’re perfect for eating with guacamole or salsa/cheese. Plus we don’t feel so bad when we finish a whole box in one sitting because they’re pretty healthy compared to tortilla chips for example. We stock up when they go on sale.