Triscuit Crackers Reviews
Ranked #3 in Grocery

Triscuit Crackers are available in 7 bold flavours that are perfect for topping or enjoying on their own! And like all Triscuit Crackers, they’re baked with 100% whole grain and are a source of fibre. Try them all!

September 17, 2017

Tasty and easy to serve

These crackers are so tasty and crunchy. You can eat them as part of a meal (with soup) or served as an appetizer. These are tasty enough to serve at a dinner party with cheese and fruit.

September 01, 2017

Triscuit the delicious whole wheat biscuit

I grew up eating Triscuits and they are a staple in our house. A few decades ago all there was were the Basic Triscuits but now there's a whole variety of flavors. Triscuits are delicious to make hors d'oeuvres with a little cheese etc. or as a side or delicious as a midnight snack right out of the box. You got a love those Triscuits

June 23, 2017

A staple

I love to have triscuits on hand for snacks or for entertaining, they are full of flavour and have enough substance to pair with any toppings. My favourite flavour is the cracked black pepper ones that have a bit of a bite to then and they pair well with aged white cheddar.

June 05, 2017

These triscuit crackers are really good with dip on them such as the Asiago dip you can buy at the grocery store, there are also a lot of different flavors you can buy I would recommend the basil kind.

May 30, 2017

I like Triscuit Crackers they are a good snack. They have some pretty good flavours to choose from. They are extremely filling! A little on the dry side but they taste great and are nice and crunchy! I like them plain or with some sliced cheese on top.

May 26, 2017

Love these crackers! I think a common mistake made is just eating them alone. They would be quite dry. I love the rosemary and olive oil ones with some marble cheese! So good and an easy snack for at home or on the go.

May 08, 2017

i love buying triscuit crackers, the different flavours you can buy now are amazing for the most part and my children even love to eat them. they are a good price too

May 06, 2017

i have tried triscuit crackers they were alright but nothing to write home about. they are really to crunchy and dry, i also found them tasting more on the bad side then the good.iwould not recomend this product to my friends although i have friends that do like the product.

April 26, 2017

Sometimes the crackers can be a bit salty, but an ideal, better for you alternative to potato chips. I like them with a few slices of cheese or cream cheese.

April 26, 2017

I love the thin crisps because they're significantly fewer calories, so it feels like I can eat more of them. I use triscuits to dip into babaganoush, with tzatziki and salmon, with roasted veggie hummus, with cashew "cheese" dip - it's become a staple in my house.

I prefer to buy them at walmart as the price is $1 less per box than my local grocery store. I wish there were more coupons!