Triscuit Crackers Reviews
#2 in Crackers

Triscuit Crackers are available in 7 bold flavours that are perfect for topping or enjoying on their own! And like all Triscuit Crackers, they’re baked with 100% whole grain and are a source of fibre. Try them all!

August 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Best cracker!

Triscuits have always been one of my favorites. These are perfect for on the go. They are perfect for snacks with some cheese. They are perfect for lunch time for work or school. I always like having them in my house.

August 13, 2019

Best Crackers

Triscuits have always been a favourite of mine. I love almost every flavour that comes out, but I will always have my usual that I can always pick from.

July 06, 2019

So good!

I've been a fan of Triscuit for years and years. Sometimes I get lured to other brands and types but always end up coming back to Triscuit because they are -- in my opinion at least -- the best snack cracker on the market: tasty with any kind of cheese or fruit.

June 27, 2019

Worth the calories

I'm not typically a huge fan of crackers but I genuinely enjoy these I love them with cheese or cream cheese I will dip hummus or spinach and artichoke dip with them

June 26, 2019

Family favorite

My families favorite flavor of triscuit. My husband will dress them up with lunch meat, tomato, cheese and a chipotle sauce. They're also great to eat alone with nothing on it.

June 20, 2019

Cracker staple

This product is a staple in our household. I like how the plain crackers have hardly any ingredients in the list and are very healthy options. I buy them only one they’re on sale and I noticed there are starting to be knock off products coming out on the market. The imitations don’t taste as good and I stick with this brand whenever they are on sale.

May 17, 2019

Oh So Tasty Triscuits Bet You Can't Eat Just One

LOVE these! Love how easy they make lunches, love how tasty they are. Little high in sodium and really hard to not eat the whole box but paired with cheese makes for a filling snack. I love all 7 flavours!

March 20, 2019

Omg, you had me at TRISCUIT :)

Okay...so let me just start with, if you haven't had triscuits then you must live on a boat without contact to any stores or grocery stores or human kind of any sorts, because c'mon EVERYONE has had and loves TRISCUITS. Well I can add that they taste amazing with a black peppercorn/bell pepper spread and topped with either a cherry tomato or pickle, I could eat that snack without ever growing tired of the flavor. So just saying I LOVE them is an understatement. If you haven't tried them, I cannot comprehend that sentance but TRY THEM!!!!

March 20, 2019

Always a classic

I’ve been loving Triscuits since I was little. The perfect salty snack, with just the right amount of crunch. I bring these with me as a quick snack anywhere I need.

March 13, 2019

yummy

my family loves this triscuit crackers, they are so good, yummy and good, even my kids eat them and love them, we eat them as snacks, with hummus are good too